Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I'm glad Ghorros(or Moonclaw) was not added with Silence and the Fury

KrunchKrunch Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 5,108
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Because it means he will be able to be placed somewhere in the east :p

But really, if we do get another LL for the Beastie Boys it will be nice to have a beastman start somewhere in the eastern part of the World rather than all being either in the Old World or the New World. Hopefully Ghorros will one day contest the Hobgoblin Khans for control of the Steppes or something :wink: If not, at least Ogres, Dawi Zharr and Cathay.

Comments

• whatever14whatever14 Registered Users Posts: 417
    bm what receive any more content are u high?
  • brago90brago90 Registered Users Posts: 1,283
    Moonclaw versus Cathay is certainly an interesting match.

Anywhere is good for Ghorros as long as he can be drunk and ****.
  • Fireman_slimeFireman_slime Registered Users Posts: 55

Preyton, brays, incarnate elemental of beasts? The potential for another DLC is there.
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 4,717

All the other missing units, duh
  • aMint1aMint1 Registered Users Posts: 977

Preyton, brays, incarnate elemental of beasts? The potential for another DLC is there.
    It's obviously possible to do. Just seems like they'd be so far down the crossover list that I am doubtful it'll ever come.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,463
    The space-goat were always a pipe-dream

Madness

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
  • Fireman_slimeFireman_slime Registered Users Posts: 55
    aMint1 said:

It's obviously possible to do. Just seems like they'd be so far down the crossover list that I am doubtful it'll ever come.
    I'm holding out hope that without the need to work on the next Warhammer game the team responsible for these games will have more time to focus on DLC. And with Warhammer III being the last game in the trilogy there is no set end date for DLC. Maybe we will see complete rosters for every faction one day.
  • Jote191Jote191 Registered Users Posts: 1,804
    I think Ghorros will be flc. Maybe with a free update in game 3.

Moonclaw is awesome, but I have my doubts. Maybe someone will do him justice with a really cool mod.