Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A CA tragedy in two acts

MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 4,721

What a masterclass !
I believe in Slaanesh supremacy

Comments

• ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 7,282
    Ridiculous to a extreme degree lol

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

Supreme Matriarch Of Nan-Gau...

Master Of The Storm Winds...

Daughter Of The Dragon Emperor!
  • ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,521
    fröög
    Chaos lords should be women

Army painter plox
  • Rolf1989Rolf1989 Registered Users Posts: 491

The power of the Masters Degree is beyond your comprehension, asinine mortal!

What's with all the posts about a Master's Degree? Is it because of a specific comment from CA?
  • DavidtheDukeDavidtheDuke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Lesson: take nothing ca says seriously unless there is 0 ambiguity. It doesn't pay to be their little hype machine.
    5900x @ stock , 4x8gb 3600mhz 14-16-16-36
    EVGA GTX1080ti FTW3 11GB
    4TB NVMe SSD PCIe 4.0 w/ Windows 10 Pro 64bit
  • ROMOBOYROMOBOY Registered Users Posts: 4,357
    edited July 12
    Rolf1989 said:

What's with all the posts about a Master's Degree? Is it because of a specific comment from CA?
    Yes. A “certain” employee basically said our criticisms didn’t hold any water because we don’t have masters degrees in marketing.
    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Cathay > Chaos Dwarfs = Pain

• Rolf1989Rolf1989 Registered Users Posts: 491
    ROMOBOY said:

Rolf1989 said:

Yes. A “certain” employee basically said our criticisms didn’t hold any water because we don’t have masters degrees in marketing.
    Hahaha, oh no!
    It might be true though, their marketing strategy is clearly Tzeentch-worthy. Just as planned.
  • CyresdogCyresdog Registered Users Posts: 981
    I am sorry at this point no one could convince me that Simone should keep his position.
    This is not marketing, it is just flat out making fun of fans.
    This isn't any advertising for the DLC at all, it is just purely giving false hopes just to ignore asking fans and to crush their hopes days later by a completely different employee.
  • DrownedHoundDrownedHound Registered Users Posts: 6,924

Damn it, I have one of those but he posted frogs. I only know about arthropods.
  • JoelethJoeleth Registered Users Posts: 115
    Cyresdog said:

I am sorry at this point no one could convince me that Simone should keep his position.
    This isn't any advertising for the DLC at all, it is just purely giving false hopes just to ignore asking fans and to crush their hopes days later by a completely different employee.

why would the historical community manager have anything to do with the video made to market warhammer 2?

Joeleth said:

Cyresdog said:

why would the historical community manager have anything to do with the video made to market warhammer 2?

He insults fans, feeds into completely wrong hype, and behaves like a douche overall.
    Why fire the employee who openly insulted archwarhammer but keep the one who behaves the same just not on stream?
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,901
    Cyresdog said:

Joeleth said:

Cyresdog said:

He insults fans, feeds into completely wrong hype, and behaves like a douche overall.
    Why fire the employee who openly insulted archwarhammer but keep the one who behaves the same just not on stream?
    What are you refering to?
    If you see this lost little fellow please help him find his way home.
  • JoelethJoeleth Registered Users Posts: 115
    edited July 12
    Cyresdog said:

Joeleth said:

Cyresdog said:

when did he feed into the wrong hype?
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 7,282
    Cyresdog said:

Joeleth said:

Cyresdog said:

That´s a dishonest argument if i ever saw one dude

Whelan were already leaving CA when he called Arch a dickhead

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

Supreme Matriarch Of Nan-Gau...

Master Of The Storm Winds...

Daughter Of The Dragon Emperor!
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 5,124
    Uhm, some seriously believed Toddy was hinted at?
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 4,721
    edited July 12
    Cyresdog said:

Joeleth said:

Cyresdog said:

Tbf, insulting Arch is a healthy routine one should practice as much as they can !
  • SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 785
    Cyresdog said:

Joeleth said:

Cyresdog said:

He wasn’t fired and the insult was on his last stream and more or less his last words.

Sigmar protect us all...

• ProcessingProcessing Czech Republic Registered Users Posts: 466
    edited July 13
    You guys are mistaken if you thought Toddy was coming.

CA normally releases 2 lords, one rework and FLC lord.

We got 2 lords, FLC lord 2 reworks and Ogres.

Post edited by BillyRuffian on
  • RheingoldRheingold Registered Users Posts: 1,035
    edited July 12
    Cyresdog said:

Seriously not cool... you may not like their marketing - neither do I but this ain't a firing offense - not even close.
    Perspective - this is a game FFS. Its not like the guy stole money from pensioners.
    Also will add that I doubt he is in charge of their marketing. Blame anyone for their bad marketing best blame senior management.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 14,656

Damn it, I have one of those but he posted frogs. I only know about arthropods.
    same but mine is about Alchemy
    #givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc
  • AnnoyedOneEyedGuyAnnoyedOneEyedGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,822
    no idea how he got a master degree...
  • AnnoyedOneEyedGuyAnnoyedOneEyedGuy Registered Users Posts: 1,822
    Rolf1989 said:

and that employee is actually in the OP pictures, and fyi it isnt a woman
    Rheingold said:

Cyresdog said:

Seriously not cool... you may not like their marketing - neither do I but this ain't a firing offense - not even close.
    Perspective - this is a game FFS. Its not like the guy stole money from pensioners.
    Also will add that I doubt he is in charge of their marketing. Blame anyone for their bad marketing best blame senior management.
    So an employee who represents the company insults fan on the official companies discord is not a reason to get fired or atleast put down from his public position?
    I am sorry but how can anyone defend such a person
  • FerestorFerestor Registered Users Posts: 1,254
    And here we go the first o many topics about how CAis at fault, how simone is guilty etc., etc.

• NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,327
    Ferestor said:

And here we go the first o many topics about how CAis at fault, how simone is guilty etc., etc.

I'm sure they'll recover and don't need you to defend them.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• FerestorFerestor Registered Users Posts: 1,254
    Neodeinos said:

Ferestor said:

It´s not about me defending them. It´s about the pointles topics the next days on the forum, when from the beginning it was clear (at least for me) that this hype was stupid.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,327
    Ferestor said:

Neodeinos said:

Ferestor said:

It´s not about me defending them. It´s about the pointles topics the next days on the forum, when from the beginning it was clear (at least for me) that this hype was stupid.
    Then don't click on these pointless topics.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

• MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 4,721
    Ferestor said:

Defending the biggest video game company in the UK when they obviously were the ones to manufacture the hype is not a dignified stance.
  • Rochaid29Rochaid29 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,408
    Ferestor said:

Neodeinos said:

Ferestor said:

"Pointless topics on the forum you say?

NO WAY
  • aMint1aMint1 Registered Users Posts: 974
    edited July 12
    Cyresdog said:

I am sorry but how can anyone defend such a person

What insults are we talking about? The extremely light banter is what has you calling for his job? Boomer mentality.
This discussion has been closed.