Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Slow motion and pause battle option no longer working

Rubz2293Rubz2293 Registered Users Posts: 511
Since the update the slow motion button is greyed out and the pause button takes me to the option screen instead of simply freesing the battle.

Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,888
    Are you playing on legendary or with battle realism mode turned on?
    ò_ó
  • Rubz2293Rubz2293 Registered Users Posts: 511
    Warlocke said:

Are you playing on legendary or with battle realism mode turned on?

Nope hard I never touched anything above hard.
  • jknarrjknarr Registered Users Posts: 13
    edited July 14
    Works fine for me. The behavior you're describing sounds exactly like the intended behavior for battle realism mode, so I'd double check that.
  • Rubz2293Rubz2293 Registered Users Posts: 511
    Yeah I'm a dunce I checked now after coming back from work I had battle realism on. Strange though I never actually use that setting.
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 4,024
    jknarr said:

Works fine for me. The behavior you're describing sounds exactly like the intended behavior for battle realism mode, so I'd double check that.

Such as strange name. Really shoulda called it "even harder with extra steps" mode. Because there is nothing remotely realistic about an omnipotent being capable of getting instantaneous orders and action staring at a battlefield directly from above.
  • hendo’hendo’ Registered Users Posts: 2,833
    Rubz2293 said:

Yeah I'm a dunce I checked now after coming back from work I had battle realism on. Strange though I never actually use that setting.

Sometimes settings reset or are funky after updates. I remember coming on here complaining about frame rates once after an update- then I checked my settings and everything was maxed out, then some. It happens, lol.

• Paul579Paul579 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Hi All,

Have the same problem as Rubz2293. The problem is I don't know where the battle realism button or option is.
    Also my balance of power bar during battle is not there now.
    Also if I pause a game it takes me to the menu screen so I cannot even look around or organise troops.
    This all happened after the last update.

I am really, really frustrated as I love this game. Currently 7300 hours!

I would really appreciate any help from anyone with regard to the above as it is
    totally spoiling this great game for me.

Many thanks in advance.