Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

No pre order news until september ?

Fournier7Fournier7 Registered Users Posts: 84

Comments

• zagumaarzagumaar Registered Users Posts: 83
    That's right
  • Fournier7Fournier7 Registered Users Posts: 84
    "Very soon"...
  • dodge33cymrudodge33cymru Registered Users Posts: 3,142
    Nope, but at least we have a date now - personally, that's all I wanted to know. Also, another hint with 'hunger'.
  • uzualuzual Registered Users Posts: 435
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,557
    Now we know according to CA calendar, soon means 4 month
  • Jote191Jote191 Registered Users Posts: 1,987
    I really want to know what it is!!!! I still haven't pre-ordered yet, but I want to. XD
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180
    7 monthes of pre-ordering without revealing the bonus might be a record.

With that said, what are we expecting to hog the news until then ? Their FPS ? Troy ?
  • DaruwindDaruwind Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,460
    Troy ahead. I said so....full month of Troy.

His Royal Highness, Phoenix King Finubar!

"It has been too long since I drew a blade in anger, Tyrion. You have been my sword, and Teclis has been my shield. But now it is time I fought my own battles!"
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 14,303
    Maelas said:

7 monthes of pre-ordering without revealing the bonus might be a record.

With that said, what are we expecting to hog the news until then ? Their FPS ? Troy ?

I'm expecting Troy but good point about the FPS, I have forgotten about this one.

• ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,486
    Does anyone even still play Troy?

CA is not the first company I think of when I hear "FPS", either. They're literally "The Total War People".

But yes... no news for a couple of months, and we get Cathay shenanigans first. They have all but confirmed the preorder is Ogre Kingdoms, though. Unless they are purposefully misleading us, which is possible with their recent consumer trolling practices born of master's degrees.
  • HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,152
    Itharus said:

Does anyone even still play Troy?

CA is not the first company I think of when I hear "FPS", either. They're literally "The Total War People".

But yes... no news for a couple of months, and we get Cathay shenanigans first. They have all but confirmed the preorder is Ogre Kingdoms, though. Unless they are purposefully misleading us, which is possible with their recent consumer trolling practices born of master's degrees.

It's hard to tell how many people are playing Troy since Im not aware of a way to see concurrent players on Epic. But the Steam release happens soon and I believe they are owed one more DLC which will probably be concurrent with the Steam release.

Alien:Isolation was by CA and was great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who likes either the Alien franchise or Survival Horror games.