Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Taking a break? Are we being abandon? We are facing the same fate as 3 kingdoms?

So on total war facebook they said they are taking the break on warhammer 2.You guys might already read the poor chav discussion about game breaking bug that infantry can counter charge chav and deal massive amout of damage.

That is why I wonder that are they abandoning us and not going the fix the bug because they already sell their last DLC.

This is a very good time for CA PR guy to come and communicate with the player base here.

Does anyone have experiance about the sernario? Does CA do some bug fix for their game after last DLC.

Comments

• Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 5,722
    CA gives info like the kids scream for out of frothed mouths.

People still froth.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!
  • KrocodileKrew212KrocodileKrew212 Registered Users Posts: 312
    You're making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Team Ogre Kingdoms

"We threatened to grind their bones up to make bread if they didn't pay. Course that's just a threat - it takes too long to grind 'em and most of this lot are just as 'appy to eat'em raw." -- Olag Skullcracker, Ogre Tyrant
  • neverendingneverending Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,927

So on total war facebook they said they are taking the break on warhammer 2.You guys might already read the poor chav discussion about game breaking bug that infantry can counter charge chav and deal massive amout of damage.

That is why I wonder that are they abandoning us and not going the fix the bug because they already sell their last DLC.

This is a very good time for CA PR guy to come and communicate with the player base here.

Does anyone have experiance about the sernario? Does CA do some bug fix for their game after last DLC.

Mediocre bait.
    5900x @ stock , 4x8gb 3600mhz 14-16-16-36
    ASUS TUF 3080 12 GB
    4TB Sabrent NVMe SSD PCIe 4.0 w/ Windows 10 Pro 64bit
  • TheShiroOfDaltonTheShiroOfDalton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 34,001
    If they spend the entire August fixing and polishing WH2 before it's done that's fine by me.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 9,859
    edited July 2021
    Maybe, just maybe, I don't know, but maybe, you should check the blog at the top of the forum, that says very clearly, that more Warhammer 3 news in September.

Game 2 is done, except for maybe a hot fix for the most glaring bugs, the rest will be fixed in Game 3.

If this is bait it's very poor and if this is genuine I would advise researching before posting to avoid making a fool of yourself.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 5,532
    1. Yes.
    2. No.
    3. No.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • CyresdogCyresdog Registered Users Posts: 1,435

What?

• steam_164508248571lBREdpYsteam_164508248571lBREdpY Registered Users Posts: 13

Bait? I just ask some questions in the community forum in fear of CA abandoning this game and leave us with broken chav charge bug. Is it consider Bait to ask question about game fate in the forum? Share information and having the discussion isn't the point of the forum? I have work to do. Not everyone has time to do game research like you.

Maybe, just maybe, I don't know, but maybe, you should check the blog at the top of the forum, that says very clearly, that more Warhammer 3 news in September.

Game 2 is done, except for maybe a hot fix for the most glaring bugs, the rest will be fixed in Game 3.

If this is bait it's very poor and if this is genuine I would advise researching before posting to avoid making a fool of yourself.

• TotalBorehammerTotalBorehammer Registered Users Posts: 1,211
    edited July 2021

I think you need to learn how to read and process information. CA said that they are taking a break from Warhammer 3 news, so what does that have to do with abandoning Warhammer 2? Obviously they are not abandoning Warhammer 2.
    CA have a Facebook page... use the comments section of their posts and express your thoughts on ME poor quality/delays etc https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAssembly/ :)
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 5,182

I think you need to learn how to read and process information. CA said that they are taking a break from Warhammer 3 news, so what does that have to do with abandoning Warhammer 2? Obviously they are not abandoning Warhammer 2.
    Nice thank you.I just miss read.Thank god.So that is mean they going to patch it?
  • TotalBorehammerTotalBorehammer Registered Users Posts: 1,211

So that is mean they going to patch it?
    Obviously they are going to continue patching it. Yeesh.
    CA have a Facebook page... use the comments section of their posts and express your thoughts on ME poor quality/delays etc https://www.facebook.com/CreativeAssembly/ :)
    Well it is not so obvious since i saw some people complain about CA abandoning 3 kingdoms without fixing the bug.

It since you are so sure I guess you have some experiance about what CA usally do with their game after they realise last content right?

So 3 kingdoms is a rare case?
  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 2,163

Well it is not so obvious since i saw some people complain about CA abandoning 3 kingdoms without fixing the bug.

It since you are so sure I guess you have some experiance about what CA usally do with their game after they realise last content right?

So 3 kingdoms is a rare case?

You understand basic economy, though? 3K wasn't making them money because the DLC wasn't selling. Warhammer DLC is selling like hotcakes. Ofc they are going to drop support for a game that is costing them money. They did so a bit badly, by just flatly dropping the bomb on the playerbase out of the blue. I'd like to think they learned from that.

But the entire thread is based on you jumping to conclusions. Maybe you should've looked around first for information instead. The nature of gaming forums is that there are no harmless questions.
    Ugh, I have spoken.
    Well previously i just expect dev to atleast fix the bug before they move on base on devoloper ethic or something I just don't expect decide to do things base on money alone.Plus it will hurt the customer trust and the reputaion in the long run.Then 3 kingdoms happen and it start to get me worry that it is possible for them to abandoning the game and the bug fix because it does not make enough money.

That is what start to making me feel worry that it is possible for them to abandon the game imediatly after they sell last DLC.

That is why i ask people does anyone have experiance about what CA do with their game after they sell their last DLC.

Ok I admit the mistake that i see "We are taking a break from warhammer III" to "warhammer II"

However My concern still have a point after what happen to 3 kingdoms.
  • CyresdogCyresdog Registered Users Posts: 1,435

Not really

Cyresdog said:

Not really

Well if they can abandon 1 game support and bug fix.Then why other people who bought CA game should not feel worry about his? If I keep buying game from CA and one day if something go wrong Then it is possible for them to abandon their player and left them with broken game that they already already paid for it.
  • FerestorFerestor Registered Users Posts: 1,313

Cyresdog said:

Not really

Well if they can abandon 1 game support and bug fix.Then why other people who bought CA game should not feel worry about his? If I keep buying game from CA and one day if something go wrong Then it is possible for them to abandon their player and left them with broken game that they already already paid for it.
    You right that there will always be a possiblety but not with WH2. It´s to much of a success.
  • hendo’hendo’ Registered Users Posts: 2,998
    So what if this was true? Was there something you had planned to do to stop it? Or more in line with the doom seers handing out pamphlets: “The End is Near.”
  • peabodyestatepeabodyestate Registered Users Posts: 1,564
    Noooooooooooooooope
    hendo1592 said:

So what if this was true? Was there something you had planned to do to stop it? Or more in line with the doom seers handing out pamphlets: “The End is Near.”

If this company usally abandon their game after last dlcThen I will stop buying the game the the DLC.I bought every DLC from this game plus pre ordering the silence and the fury waiting to play new faction then i go on youtube and see this game breaking bug that mess with a lot of unit.My question is will they fix it???

Then I remmember 3 kingdoms and it start to get me worry.

I don't know what kind of company CA is hopefully i am wrong about this.

However if CA turn out to be greedy company that drop all support the second after they sold their last DLC dispite introducing game breaking bug in the last patch .Will you still buying their product??
    Ferestor said:

Cyresdog said:

Not really

You right that there will always be a possiblety but not with WH2. It´s to much of a success.
    I really hope you are right.
  • hendo’hendo’ Registered Users Posts: 2,998
    I have no reason to think CA won't do a hotfix, primarily since they communicated this in the OK mercenary mechanic. I don't delve into “what if” scenarios. Too often, they aren't grounded in much substance.

FYI The only bug I have encountered is the taurox movement bug and perhaps the chariots overperforming as (perceived) intended. The former is on their radar since before launch; the latter is more of a balancing issue.

The only other bugs I've seen are the pathfinding bugs for sieges and possibly the same battle map uploaded for an entire region. I am unsure if either will be addressed or if those issues are some of the more extensive changes and fixes coming in TWW3.

I'm not too fond of the speed of battles, so I've already committed to no longer purchasing content from other TW series and will continue not to purchase until it's addressed. That's as far as I'm going into my personal purchases.

I'm cautious when I see others report bugs. Some report bugs that aren't bugs but balancing issues, issues due to installed mods, or sometimes people label personal preferences as bugs that must be fixed before CA moves on in their production cycle.
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 5,493
    If we got one last hot patch to fix certain animation bugs that would be more than I expect.
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 5,821
    edited July 2021
    No because the games life cycle has been reached.

CA might do a patch for bugs but I say that with low confidence.
  • ASyrianASyrian Registered Users Posts: 1,304
    Here take my disagree for your fakepanic
  • John_KimbleJohn_Kimble Registered Users Posts: 1,481
    Title genuinely made me laugh, so thanks!
  • AlduineeAlduinee Registered Users Posts: 193
    Are you the Kotaro from JVC's FoPo lmao