Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Roster for Tzeentch,Nurgle,Slaanesh

Comments

• ChrisSchChrisSch Registered Users Posts: 78
    Tzeentch Nurgle Slaanesh
    Legendary Lord
    Lord
    Lord
    Heroes
    Heroes
    Infantry
    Infantry
    Infantry
    Infantry
    Infantry
    Cavalry & Chariots
    Cavalry & Chariots
    Cavalry & Chariots
    Moststers & Beasts
    Moststers & Beasts
    Moststers & Beasts
    Moststers & Beasts
    Moststers & Beasts
    Moststers & Beasts
    Moststers & Beasts
    Moststers & Beasts
    Artillery & War Machines
    Artillery & War Machines

What do your list look like?
  • zagumaarzagumaar Registered Users Posts: 83
    This table doesn't make any sense, what are you trying to say ?
  • YannirYannir Registered Users Posts: 1,947
    This many typos and omissions just **** me off.
    Ugh, I have spoken.
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,599
    Bloodthirster, demonette and nurglings on the same tier?? Daum unbalanced game we get then.

Can't really use this spreadsheet to anything usefull.

• General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,916
    edited July 2021
    This list is so very wrong.

The mono lists aren't just going to get the same units.

Tzeentch
    LL: Kairos
    L: Exhalted Lord of change, Herald of tzeentch
    H: exhalted chaos hero, exhalted pink horror hero
    Infantry: Pink horrors, blue horrors, brimstone horrors
    Infantry: chaos warriors of Tzeentch and variants
    Ranged: Flamers of Tzeentch
    Cav: Chaos Knights of Tzeentch
    Chariots: Chariot of Tzeentch, burning Chariot of Tzeentch
    Monsters and beasts: warhounds of Tzeentch, furies of Tzeentch, screamers of Tzeentch, chaos spawn of Tzeentch, soul grinder of Tzeentch, lord of change, maybe chaos dragon and chimera.

Nurgle
    LL: Ku'garth
    L: Exhalted great unclean one, Herald of nurgle
    H: exhalted Plaugebearer hero, chaos sorcerer of nurgle
    Infantry: nurglings, Plaugebearer, exhalted Plaugebearer
    Infantry: chaos warriors and variants
    Cav: pox Riders, plauge drones, maybe putrid blightlords.
    Monsters: plauge toads, bile trolls, chaos spawn of nurgle, souls grinder of nurgle, great unclean one, warhounds of nurgle, furies of nurgle

Slannesh
    LL:N'Kari
    L: Exhalted keeper of secrets, Herald of slannesh
    H: exhalted daemonette hero, sorcerer of Slannesh
    Infantry: daemonettes, exhalted daemonettes
    Infantry: Warriors of Slannesh and variants
    Cav: seekers of Slannesh, hellstriders of slannesh
    Chariots: seeker Chariot of slannesh, exhalted seeker Chariot of slannesh, hellflayer
    Monsters: warhounds of slannesh, furies of slannesh, soul grinder of slannesh, keeper of secrets, chaos spawn of slannesh, feinds of slannesh

• BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,014
    You think all of them is going to get their own flesh hounds? That’s a new one.
    If you see this lost little fellow please help him find his way home.
  • SusaVileSusaVile Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,131
    I believe they will be varied. They will have distinct playstyles. They will also have specific units shared across all monogod factions.

We have to assume you disliked something regarding the unit rosters shown so far. Wait for the game to come out and decide whether or not you like it.
    Always learning, be polite, unless he's the enemy:P
    Cheers
    SusaVile
    Total war youtuber
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180
    edited July 2021
    Slaanesh won't have warriors, I'm almost sure of it. Or no BM. Anyways, since they have Hellseekers, they have marauders, so they should get one unit less somewhere else.
  • Kouran_DarkhandKouran_Darkhand Registered Users Posts: 698
    I want Plague Ogres and Beastfiends cavalry.
    You are the true king of the elves, Malekith. You are the son of Aenarion, champion of the Daemon War, heir to the Phoenix Crown. It is your right by deed, merit and birth and I would give my life to see that ancient wrong reversed and your rightful position restored. As an elf I can think of no higher calling.

• MiniaArMiniaAr Registered Users Posts: 1,664
    edited July 2021
    I fixed it.

Assumptions are that Khorne got a cultist because he doesn't get access to a Sorcerer. Alternatively all could get a Cultist hero and everyone but Khorne get a sorcerer.

Also I assumed that the number of units is going to be sensibly the same between the 4 rosters.

Post edited by MiniaAr on
  • HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,152
    Why are people expecting Gorebeasts and Minotaurs in the other Monogods wtf?
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 5,567
    MiniaAr said:

I fixed it.

Assumptions are that Khorne got a cultist because he doesn't get access to a Sorcerer. Alternatively all could get a Cultist hero and everyone but Khorne get a sorcerer.

Also I assumed that the number of units is going to be sensibly the same between the 4 rosters.

Just the gorebeast I mostly disagree.

I mean that name say all where CA though he would be must fitting.

Nurgle is not so the gore guy.

• kratostatickratostatic Registered Users Posts: 952
    I actually think that the launch rosters might be less symmetrical than everyone seems to be assuming.

The Khorne roster reveal explicitly stated "Khorne has few non-Daemon followers in his armies. Whether that makes them cattle or commanders is up to you. " I feel like that's a slightly weird phrase unless this isn't the case for at least one of the other 3.

So I reckon that at least one of the release rosters will lean more heavily towards Mortal followers, maybe even Beastmen followers.

MiniaAr said:

I fixed it.

Just the gorebeast I mostly disagree.

I mean that name say all where CA though he would be must fitting.

Nurgle is not so the gore guy.
    Yes of course I agree, Gorebeast doesn't fit I didn't catch it in time Nurgle at all. Instead, I would prefer Plague Toads and Pox Riders (Plaguebearers on Plague Toads) from the Tamurkhan list to be the non-flying Nurgle cavalry. I'll amend my list. :smile:
  • kratostatickratostatic Registered Users Posts: 952
    MiniaAr said:

I fixed it.

You don't have either of the teased Nurgle units (Rotflies and Nurglings)
    Rot Flies were under the Plague Drones, but you're right I have added a mount section. Also I had forgotten the Nurglings, I should be petrified with an instant bubonic plague for such an offence to Grandfather.

• DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 9,955
    Maelas said:

Slaanesh won't have warriors, I'm almost sure of it. Or no BM. Anyways, since they have Hellseekers, they have marauders, so they should get one unit less somewhere else.

All Monogods should get at minimum all their Daemon units, Marked Chaos Warrior and a Beastman unit.

• LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 5,567
    MiniaAr said:

Rot Flies were under the Plague Drones, but you're right I have added a mount section. Also I had forgotten the Nurglings, I should be petrified with an instant bubonic plague for such an offence to Grandfather.

I kinda respect you take such critique to heart !

I mean your list is good just though there somethings i not agree with !

No worries, Nurgle is almost certainly be my first faction to play in game 3. Forgetting the Nurglings was such a brain fart.

But thanks. For the sake of curiosity, with what do you disagree?
  • PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 5,594

Because they have no clue
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180
    Amonkhet said:

Maelas said:

All Monogods should get at minimum all their Daemon units, Marked Chaos Warrior and a Beastman unit.
    I agree that they should, but I'd also argue that they should have had Chosens.

Anyways, my point is that Khorne had Khorne Warriors because it was an easy re-purposing of the Skullcrushers. Slaanesh have Hellstriders, so Slaanesh will have Marauders on foot. If they have Warriors too, then that's an entire new mode, so more budget. So, to compensate, they might have one less thing somewhere else !
  • Kouran_DarkhandKouran_Darkhand Registered Users Posts: 698

True.

When they could be asking for Bile Trolls and Plague Ogres for Nurgle, tzaangors for Tzeentch and whatever other monster that fits better Slaanesh.
    Personally I would go with ogres, since they are obsessed with food and gluttony.

If there are mor bulls, I would go with tzaanbulls only.
    You are the true king of the elves, Malekith. You are the son of Aenarion, champion of the Daemon War, heir to the Phoenix Crown. It is your right by deed, merit and birth and I would give my life to see that ancient wrong reversed and your rightful position restored. As an elf I can think of no higher calling.

• ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 1,030
    edited July 2021
    OP is trying to hard with his Chaos God posts. The 4 threads about possible LL for each god, you could easily combine in a single one and now this mess.
    OP just use the search function. There are numerious threads with possible roster, speculations, wishes etc. And they are miles better than ....... well this
    My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 5,637
    Maelas said:

Amonkhet said:

Maelas said:

I agree that they should, but I'd also argue that they should have had Chosens.

Anyways, my point is that Khorne had Khorne Warriors because it was an easy re-purposing of the Skullcrushers. Slaanesh have Hellstriders, so Slaanesh will have Marauders on foot. If they have Warriors too, then that's an entire new mode, so more budget. So, to compensate, they might have one less thing somewhere else !
    It'd be pretty weird for them not to have Chaos Warriors when the others do. If I may make a suggestion, perhaps the Hellstiders are Chaos Warriors but are more heavily reminiscent of that one image you like for the Slaaneshi Chaos Warrior, with exposed skin, mutations and uncanny stuff. Then his Chaos Warriors on foot would be visually distinct from the rest yet compatible with the Hellstrider models.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Warhammer Deserves Naval Battles