Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

BUG: Campaign minimap incorrectly shows ownership of regions

HalibenarHalibenar Registered Users Posts: 3
edited December 2020 in Campaign & Battle Bugs

The Campaign minimap shows certain regions as owned by different factions and shows regions as ruins while they are colonized. It even shows two sea regions as owned, while sea regions are never colored on the map.
This issue has been showing up for me in multiple campaigns. Other regions on the campaign map are also affected.

1: Southern Badlands - Gronti Mingol, owned by Dwarfs, shown as Ruins
2: Land of the Dead - Khemri, owned by Khemri, shown as owned by Dwarfs
3: Ash River - Numas, owned by Dwarfs, shown as Ruins
4: Blightwater - Deff Gorge, owned by Dwarfs, shown as owned by Court of Lybaras
5: Devil's Backbone - Lahmia, owned by Court of Lybaras, shown as Ruins
6: The Straits of Nagash, sea reagion, shown as owned by Dwarfs
7: Sea of Storms, sea reagion, shown as owned by Dwarfs
8: Southlands World's Edge Mtns. - Karak Zorn, owned by Dwarfs, shown as Ruins

Comments

• mrfatbardmrfatbard Registered Users Posts: 29
  • EmbraceDeathEmbraceDeath Registered Users Posts: 39
    Have the same issue on beta build
  • AFrostedWolfAFrostedWolf Registered Users Posts: 1
    I am getting this same issue. I thought at first it was mods so I checked and disabled them all one by one, but I'm still having the color issue. It's annoying but not game breaking. Hopefully there is a fix for this soon!
  • lordrumhamlordrumham Registered Users Posts: 1
    Had this exact same Issue with Khemri, Khemir appeared to have the colours of numas whilst Numas gained the colours of a ruined settlement. This would only occur if I manually played a battle for a settlement. I ran the same 20 turns 6 times and in all the cases where I actually played a settlement battle this occurred, auto resolve did not have this effect.
  • I_Like_BreadI_Like_Bread Registered Users Posts: 1

Had this exact same Issue with Khemri, Khemir appeared to have the colours of numas whilst Numas gained the colours of a ruined settlement.

I have the same problem as Khemri. And in my other campaigns I also have seen that Iron Rock region is always border princes yellow, no matter who owns it, dwarves or orcs. I hope someone fixes this soon
  • DruidsbrookDruidsbrook Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 252
    edited March 8
    This bug does not display when the save is first loaded but it is still happening the tricky thing is this bug hides, your map will look normal until you capture a settlement through manual battle it seems.
    https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1768198195959796096/DA5CF4A868354FDCDD53C880308D73BB4404E9A3/
    Just like some of the above posts the Tarantula Coast is somehow marked as owned by the Defenders of Great Plan along with other corruptions like Itza still holding Itza despite being long dead.
  • TukanenTukanen Registered Users Posts: 5
    Ok, so this is still a problem. Is anyone working on it?
  • DruidsbrookDruidsbrook Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 252
    Maybe its just too minor to be worth fixing. It's rather annoying when you like filling in the map though...

The bug always appears after you have had a battle you manually resolved. At this point I'm hoping its sorted in WH3. I'm sure its gotten worse though In every campaign I get them but they seem very present around the southlands and Lustria in both ME and Vortex.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file