Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Good Abhorash lore video for those of you who like semi-circular building supports.

KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 3,355

Daily reminder Abhorash came to Bretonnia's aid in the end, thus fulfilling his oath to the Ghost-King of Bretonnia himself.

Comments

• KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 3,355
    In WH3 I hope to see Abhorash implemented as both a LH for the Vampire Counts and Bretonnia. @saweendra
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 7,385
    Abhorash is bound to be included as the most martially powerful vamp boi evah.

Abhorash>all other vamps

He's the best at what he does, bar none

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

Supreme Matriarch Of Nan-Gau...

Master Of The Storm Winds...

Daughter Of The Dragon Emperor!
  • KuntingWarriorKuntingWarrior Registered Users Posts: 3,355
    Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

Can't wait boyo!
  • TeNoSkillTeNoSkill Registered Users Posts: 4,618
    i do think Aborash could work like the green knight, but like in the mod , where he randomly pops up.
  • ReghisReghis Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    IF i had to choose a Blood Knight i would prefer Walach as LH and Malloubade/Duke as LL for VC.

In WH3 I hope to see Abhorash implemented as both a LH for the Vampire Counts and Bretonnia. @saweendra

But i agree he would be excellent LH for the Brets

My ancestors are smiling at me, Imperial, can you say the same?

• SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 6,222
    Reeks said:

He's the best at what he does

Which is absolutly nothing.
  • MisterSquidMisterSquid Florida, USARegistered Users Posts: 1,424
    I don't really think Abhorash is a good fit for a legendary lord. He doesn't command armies of undead, he just roams the world looking for monsters to slay. I know he's the founder of the bloodline but I'd say Walach Harkon is a better fit for a Blood Dragon LL.
    Remember: there's no reason to get angry on the forums. Be polite and respectful towards other people's opinions, even if you disagree.

Currently eagerly awaiting the Ogre Kingdoms!
    SerPus said:

Reeks said:

He's the best at what he does

Which is absolutly nothing.
    Hater

Abhorash is stronger than your dad

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

• ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 24,721
    Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
    ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

She queen bee, she stronk
    She fear Abhorash tho, he stronkest

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

• General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,125
    edited August 8
    ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

She's a manipulator, in a fight Abhorash would make mince meat of her.
    Post edited by General_Hijalti on

ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

She's a manipulator, in a fight Abhorash would make mince meat if her.
    She’s still the more powerful Vamp since she knows how to rule and command others.

Abho is „just“ an excellent fighter but that’s basically it.
  • cat59cat59 Registered Users Posts: 482

ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

She is the fastest vampire, and also the first vampire, and has a good grasp on the lore of shadows, meaning she could dodge him all day with her speed and illusions, and slowly sap away at his life with tiny nicks and cuts from her dagger. Or just use magic since Abhorash is absolute **** at magic, and thus couldn't block her at all.
    The thing is, Queen Bee is probably the ONLY vampire who could have a chance to best Abhorash, she´s the first vamp gurl, she´s incredible strong and fast, likewise we straight up know from the lore that she fears Abhorash for his unrivaled martial prowess, he and Ushoran is probably the only two vamps who could end her one on one.

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USARegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 22,310
    Back on topic folks, such as it is.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin/Mark Twain
    “Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”–George Santayana, The Life of Reason, 1905.

• General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,125
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

She’s still the more powerful Vamp since she knows how to rule and command others.

Abho is „just“ an excellent fighter but that’s basically it.
    Second maybe third best fighter in the setting is more than just an excellent fighter.

She doesn't really rule that well, we see in the books how a few minor von carstines almost take down the entire lahmian vampire society within the empire and kislev with relative ease.

Meanwhile the blood dragons stand strong
  • BlacedBlaced Registered Users Posts: 1,459

I don't really think Abhorash is a good fit for a legendary lord. He doesn't command armies of undead, he just roams the world looking for monsters to slay. I know he's the founder of the bloodline but I'd say Walach Harkon is a better fit for a Blood Dragon LL.

Walach Harkon can start at Blood Keep at Wissenland
  • Cortes31Cortes31 Registered Users Posts: 1,923
    ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

I do not know why but something about this picture always reminds me of a train conductor.
    Maybe the hat and whatever that huge thing in her hand is.
    Cortes31 said:

ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

I do not know why but something about this picture always reminds me of a train conductor.
    No ticket? No blood "Screech!"

"Yum Yum Ariel stew"

Cortes31 said:

ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

It’s a staff.

I personally love her model and this artwork, can’t wait to see her in WH3.
  • BillyRuffianBillyRuffian Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 39,872
    Several off-topic comments removed. Please stick to discussing Abhorash in this thread.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,196
    edited August 8

Several off-topic comments removed. Please stick to discussing Abhorash in this thread.

Can you remove the link from the thread? I'm happy to talk about Abhorash- but I won't turn a blind eye to promoting bigotry on our forum.

I'm sorry but this is the hill I'm willing to digitally die on. This should be a safe space for all people to talk regardless of sex, religion or ethnicity.

Can you remove the link from the thread? I'm happy to talk about Abhorash- but I won't turn a blind eye to promoting bigotry on our forum.

I'm sorry but this is the hill I'm willing to digitally die on. This should be a safe space for all people to talk regardless of sex, religion or ethnicity.
    Nobody is making a fuss, except you. Nobody is derailing this thread but you.

Your personal feud has no place here!
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,063

If you can say where in the video is that being promoted, you might have a better leg to stand on.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,153

ArneSo said:

Reeks said:

Abhorash>all other vamps

She's a manipulator, in a fight Abhorash would make mince meat of her.
    Debatable, since Neferata is also a capable wizard and is the fastest vamp. Abhorash would have trouble if he can't get close and is being thrown off by illusions he doesn't have the skill to dispel.
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6,196
    Crossil said:

If you can say where in the video is that being promoted, you might have a better leg to stand on.
    "Hey guys here's my video where the Taliban discuss AK-47 assembly techniques - it's got nothing political in it though so that's fine right?"

"Hey guys here's my video on greeting fans backstage by Jimmy Saville - it's got nothing to do with Paedophiles in it though so that's fine right?"
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,153

Crossil said:

"Hey guys here's my video where the Taliban discuss AK-47 assembly techniques - it's got nothing political in it though so that's fine right?"

"Hey guys here's my video on greeting fans backstage by Jimmy Saville - it's got nothing to do with Paedophiles in it though so that's fine right?"
    Dude, if you actually think those things are comparable to Arch, who you're accusations at worst paint as unpleasant but not criminal, then I would suggest you seek help, because that is genuinely quite concerning.

Crossil said:

Your comparison is wrong. The "Taliban" here shows us warhammer lore.

That´s acceptable.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,509
    ARCH CONTENT SHOULD ALWAYS BE DELETED FROM THIS FORUM AND WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

@CA_Simone @CA_Duck @dge1 @Grom_the_Paunch @BillyRuffian

*Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,105

Crossil said:

Certainly not a fan of people who support the P content. I’m not surprised CA gave him a wide birth and I’m glad Sotek went public, It shouldn’t be normalised in anyway.

It would support your case more if you contacted he mods/CA staff directly about this though. You’re open to being ‘sent to jail’ with this (trust me - it’s a bore).
This discussion has been closed.