Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Bug in the twilight sisters questline

pashkaiipashkaii Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello!
  • v1.12.0 Build;
  • In the compaign at the 12th level, the sister of twilight has activated a questline for me to obtain a dragon. However, after completing the first task, the following ones do not appear. I tried to remove the hero from the army so that the quest would not end immediately after acceptance, but that also did not help.
  • to reproduct the issue:
    1) load tmp.save;
    2) wait 1 turn.

Comments

• wicket8115wicket8115 Member Registered Users Posts: 172
    v1.12.0 build
    no mods
    Attached save file end turn before questline fires

I am having the same issue with my questline for Sisters of Twilight mortal empires campaign. The first quest triggers
    to embed a spellsinger into the army. The quest then completes since I have the hero in my army but I do not get the
    follow up.

The next step is to move a character to venom glade if I am not mistaken and then the third step is to to take Clar Karond if I remember right. In my current campaign the Beastmen have a bloodground for both regions and I think this is causing the questline to fail from triggering. If that is the issue then this could affect any questline where you need to move a character to a region or capture a settlement.

Hope this helps.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file