Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Need a little advice.

zamacheezamachee Registered Users Posts: 2
edited August 10 in Technology [Archived]
Hello,

I have an Intel(r) UHD Graphics card built into my laptop. I was wondering if it would be enough to run Warhammer 2. I don't currently have enough money to afford a better graphics card anyways. My laptop supports Medieval 2 fine, albeit I can't run large or even decently sized battles with 5k soldiers on the field.

Just wondering how my machine would respond to Warhammer 2, I've been meaning to play it for a while, but I don't have the means of spending thousands of dollars on a better computer simply to enjoy one game.
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• zamacheezamachee Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hello,

I have an Intel(r) UHD Graphics card built into my laptop. I was wondering if it would be enough to run Warhammer 2. I don't currently have enough money to afford a better graphics card anyways. My laptop supports Medieval 2 fine, albeit I can't run large or even decently sized battles with 5k soldiers on the field.

Just wondering how my machine would respond to Warhammer 2, I've been meaning to play it for a while, but I don't have the means of spending thousands of dollars on a better computer simply to enjoy one game.
  • ImpartialHorseImpartialHorse Registered Users Posts: 604
    edited August 12
    My first thought is that I don't think it's likely to be able to run satisfactorily on your integrated graphics card, sadly, but I am not up to date on their capabilities.

What is the model number of your card and the processor? That is important! You can use a website like passmark to compare performance against the modles in the minimum/recomended specs of the game on the steam page.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file