Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Crash to desktop at random times

Caliborn84Caliborn84 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 6
edited September 2020 in Crashes
It will crash to desktop between turns, crash during battles, crash during deployments of battles. The most recent crash was during the deployment phase of a siege battle.
Post edited by Caliborn84 on

Comments

• Caliborn84Caliborn84 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6
    I should add that I have reduced all graphics settings to medium to see if that is what was causing an issue as I read somewhere that tree quality was causing crashes, and that I have uninstalled reinstalled. Also I have tried starting several new campaigns still crashes to desktop at random times.
  • GoemonUKGoemonUK Registered Users Posts: 4
    I was having this problem, it also crashed for me every other turn on both autosave and manual save, I did everything including re-install windows to no avail, I solved this problem by disabling DEP in windows, which is odd as it should not interfere with Troy.

If you do decide to try this bare in mind DEP (Data Execution Prevention) is there to protect your PC
  • Caliborn84Caliborn84 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 6
    After latest update the game only crashes during combat. So that is an improvement. Still not where we want to be.
  • OpasniOpasanko22OpasniOpasanko22 Registered Users Posts: 6
    im having same problems with attila and rome 2... i did everything but i cant find any help