Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for People to play On-line NTW

RiflemanRifleman MemberPosts: 43Registered Users
edited June 2012 in Napoleon: Total War
I wrote an earlier post that did not go anywhere - I am looking for players or groups to play on-line NTW with.
I am an average player who needs people like myself to play and get better - I am tired of losing.
Post edited by Rifleman on

Comments

• MegaJonnyThunderMegaJonnyThunder Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    I'm game! My online rating in NTW is only one star, but don't let that fool ya cuz I'm a very experienced Total War player. I've been playing since the first Medieval Total War. Look me up: my account name is MegaJonnyThunder, but my online name is jonathanmoorey.
  • RiflemanRifleman Member Posts: 43Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    Sounds Good-I added you to my friends list on NTW - I hope it went though - my game name is Kayaker (fits better because that is my favorite hobby) that's what you can look me up under.

Let's see how we can work this... I live in Philly Pa. so eastern time zone - friends can invite each other on-line to play - I guess game can be hosted and locked or we can play as a team. I have another guy who wants to play - if you know anybody we could make a group to play also. The in game chats might be useful.

Well - it's up to you. If you want to do it then let me know. K
  • shrspeedbladeshrspeedblade Senior Member Posts: 313Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    I would be interested as well.
    I'm US PST so maybe when you are playing a little later into the evening lol.
    Screen name is shrspeedblade but I am having trouble with
    Steam chat right now so am usually in offline mode.
    <---- That's how I look after all the NTW I've played!
    edited October 2011
    Mr. Blade LOL
    Sounds good My Napoleon TW name is Kayaker ( That's my big hobby along with large mouth bass fishing)
    To add you as a friend Steam says I need your account name or email address. If you would rather - look me up and put me on as a friend of yours. I see you are in a clan - what do you usually play?

I am on Team Speak - not sure the procedure for Steam chat.
    Nice to see your such a baby - I've got you by 20 Yrs. LOL
  • shrspeedbladeshrspeedblade Senior Member Posts: 313Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    LOL I usually feel like one of the senior citizens with this set!
    I'll add you to my friends list. Don't really do much clan stuff since thet are all playing Shogun mp
    which I don't play. Just NTW.
    I especially enjoy playing the scenario battles.
    <---- That's how I look after all the NTW I've played!
    edited October 2011
    Nice to have a senior citizen like myself LOL

I am just an average player - I have some nice guys as friends on my list who like to play - one Serge is in the Huntsman clan- nice guy from Quebed Canada.

Let me know if you want to play a game or invite on NTW - Maybe you could give me some pointers.

K
    edited October 2011
    OOPS

Forgot to tell you my name is Kayaker on NTW - Look up my profile. Then you can add me. Thanks,
  • AcexpugnoAcexpugno Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited November 2011
    How many people still play NTW Multiplayer on average?
  • @ThatNapoleon@ThatNapoleon Junior Member Posts: 27Registered Users
    edited December 2011
    Im also an average player on NTW, my star rating is like 5 or 7. But that's because most of the time i play with friends (and there worse than me:))
    The higher the kill count, The higher the frame rate.
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I Have added you to my friends list - I play mostly Napoleonic Total War 3 - if you don't have it - check it out through an internet search engine under Lordz Mod.

You can download it there - it is so much better than NTW3 so forget about the stars - they mean nothing LOL

My game name is Kayaker - look me up on steam - I am in Eastern Time Zone
    edited March 2012
    @Thatnapoleon

My name is Kayaker on the steam site - I play NTW3 primarily - you can find the mod download on the Lordz Forum on the internet.
    check it out on Youtube also. I think it is a much better game than vanilla.

Add me to your friends list - maybe we can chat.

Sorry I did not get back to you earlier.
  • HenyoHenyo Member Posts: 40Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Add me up, Henyo. I'm always looking for a partner to play 2v2 with. I'm from the Philippines though, time difference from the States is roughly 12 hours but I try my best to play during possible hours.
  • ingroingro Junior Member Posts: 6Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    add me up if you want, i'm ingro on steam ;) ;)
  • RomaniaTotalWarRomaniaTotalWar Member Posts: 36Registered Users
    edited June 2012
    Hi all
    I wonder if you try a battle 4vs4 when each player choose a weapon for ex.:

4players.jpg

Player 1 Artillerie a Cheval
    Player 2 Chasseurs a Cheval
    Player 3 Chasseurs
    Player 4 Old Guard

I play only with all weapons and maybe a team of 4 players when each of player will choose only a single weapon will play better together.
  • freddfreddfreddfredd Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited June 2012
    Hi,
    I just noticed this forum and I think its great. I would like to have some(one) to play with so if you want, you can add me on steam.
    Name on steam is Freddfredd.