Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressCo-op Multiplayer Herdstone Bug

JetpacKangarooJetpacKangaroo Registered Users Posts: 1
edited July 15 in Multiplayer Bugs
While playing with the new DLC with a friend, we noticed a major bug with the new Herdstone mechanic. In co-op multiplayer, if one player purchases the Herdstone upgrade from the Dread menu, the other player cannot upgrade their own Herdstones (even if they too purchased the Dread upgrade). It affects all Beastmen factions.
Post edited by CHARLOTTEB_CA on

Comments

• L1ghtHammerL1ghtHammer Registered Users Posts: 1
    I'm having the same bug as well.
  • deroverlord111deroverlord111 Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited July 14
    Same for me. I have to add that all new herdstones start on the appropiate levels, but cannot be upgraded when a higher level comes available.
  • PsyniacPsyniac Registered Users Posts: 1
    might also be that only the upgrade toolbar is bugged
  • ScarceDesertScarceDesert Registered Users Posts: 6
  • CHARLOTTEB_CACHARLOTTEB_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,378
    Hi All!

Thanks for the information on this, I'm investigating the issue and passing the information along to the team =)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • SeanchaidhSeanchaidh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 14
    there are other problems with double beastmen coops, like events firing for one player that then only apply to the other. it's a bit of a shambles. also some out of sync issues that came about when trying to use a war banner.
  • SeanchaidhSeanchaidh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 14
    oh, i almost forgot: as Khazrak, things I was doing were unlocking the tech tree for my partner Malagor. Specifically, performing rituals. Double beastmen co-op definitely needs lots of scrutiny.
    Here’s to hoping us folks that just want to see the world burn down alongside our horned friends, won’t have to wait forever. :(
  • HjoldirHjoldir Registered Users Posts: 2
    Why don't we hear anything about this? This bug is preventing me from playing with my buddy.
    Beats me, since it’s already been a week and a half I don’t have high hopes that CA is overly worried about our woes.
  • epic_159734982839FgoLZzuepic_159734982839FgoLZzu Registered Users Posts: 1
    Had this bug today.

Repro
    Start Multiplayer Campaign as Taurox The Brass Bull and another beastman herd faction.
    One of two players, the second in my case, can NEVER upgrade herdstone.(( Willing to also test that maybe whoever upgrades herdstone first, second player cant. ))

Please fix as its likely a focus of a lot of co-op campaigns right now in anticipation for 3
  • Matticus131Matticus131 Registered Users Posts: 1
    I've had the same Issue playing Taurox, I also can't have more than one active herdstone at a time which is pretty limiting
  • HjoldirHjoldir Registered Users Posts: 2
    Doesn't look like we are being taking seriously. I don't understand why there is no respond like "we are working on it to fix it, be back with you soon". Atleast that would give us hope that there will be a fix instead of dead silence.
    Apparently we are lucky a moderator even commented. I’ve been told that many bugs don’t even get that. I was shocked to learn that coop green skins have a whaag bug that is still going to this day.
  • TheGreatGoblinTheGreatGoblin Registered Users Posts: 4
    Almost feels like a month has passed at this point..... guess I'm just delusional.
  • Keso004Keso004 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Please solve this, very annoying.
  • DrizanDrizan Registered Users Posts: 8
    There is also an issue playing as Khazarak with my wife who is Taurox where I only get 1 herdstone ever. Max ruination and I still only get 1.
    edited August 22
    Yeah it seems they weren’t particularly bothered with the multiplayer aspect of the latest dlc, and even less bothered with the idea of fixing them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file