Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I finally beat bloody handz campaign!

robwarriorrobwarrior Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 90
I did it! i beat it! (on normal) i tried alot of times to beat this campaign. I finally got the win! :)

Comments

• TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 12,775
    Victory!!
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 2,713
    Good job, I'm so proud of you!

Always keep grooving.
  • SaintCornSaintCorn Registered Users Posts: 2,801
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 5,833
    Not kidding right? That is like the easiest GS campaign. Wurrzag is beyond OP after the rework.
  • robwarriorrobwarrior Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 90

Not kidding right? That is like the easiest GS campaign. Wurrzag is beyond OP after the rework.

ah he got the new spells right? like the foot of gork or mork or w/e its called and the little explosion brain looking thing that was useful as!
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 2,713

He's clearly fairly new. I was pretty useless when I started, this game has a fairly high learning curve if you've never touched anything like it.

I say kudos and let him enjoy it, he'll move onto greater victories later.
  • mightygloinmightygloin Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 5,833

ah he got the new spells right? like the foot of gork or mork or w/e its called and the little explosion brain looking thing that was useful as!
    Among other things he spams foot of gork like it is nothing which destroys infantry and cav alike.
  • robwarriorrobwarrior Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 90
    edited September 2021
    Vildvarg said:

He's clearly fairly new. I was pretty useless when I started, this game has a fairly high learning curve if you've never touched anything like it.

I say kudos and let him enjoy it, he'll move onto greater victories later.
    haah dont want to admit but i been playing total war for quite a while :p
    I dont see how people beat this game in hard or legendary normal is hard enough for me! :)
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 3,087
    Celebrate your win by doing the Wurrzag dance and posting it on TikTok.
    No, mortal. No.
  • Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 5,899
    Nice work.
    BEARS, Beets, Battlestar Galactica 🧝‍♀️ Pandas too please CA!
  • Theo91Theo91 Registered Users Posts: 2,829

Wurrzag is their strongest LL but also he’s only one lord, he doesn’t account for the whole campaign.

Grom is definitely the easiest GS campaign. After that I’d say,

Wurrzag, Grimgor and Azhag are pretty comparable with skarsnik a tiny bit harder.

GS are a relatively easy faction to play but no easier than DE, HE or Skaven
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,873
    Good on you!

Onward towards the next campaign!
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 35,255
    Well done comrade! Always a good feeling to successfully finish a campaign you were initially struggling with.

I‘m still waiting for a Savage Orc Great Shaman before I play a Wurzag campaign.

I also want to conquer the Southlands with him so I have to wait for WH3. 😅
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • DebaucheeDebauchee Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,418
    Good job! I hope there are many more victories to come
  • peabodyestatepeabodyestate Registered Users Posts: 1,565
    Wurrzag gets one sickening OP army, that is fair. The others do not benefit as much as there are no savage lords.

Grom os by far the easiest. I say good jerb indeed finishing as wurrzag - hats off to you
  • TennisgolfbollTennisgolfboll Registered Users Posts: 12,775

What an utter trash reply.
    It needs to be pointed out that what people call "cheese" is just playing the game the way it actually exists not in some fictional way they think it is supposed to work.
  • GoldfishLordGoldfishLord Registered Users Posts: 444
    Good job, man! I still remember the first time I faced the Chaos invasion back in TWW1 with the Dwarfs. I was not prepared, and by some miracle had discovered lightning strike a turn or two before getting swarmed. That is the only thing that saved me! The original Chaos invasion was fairly threatening as I recall.
  • Mogwai_ManMogwai_Man Registered Users Posts: 5,843
    Wurrzag is the best LL in that entire faction (imo).