Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

CA give us full map, siege battle, Tzeentch, Cathay, preorder and release date in ONE SINGLE TRAILER

PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,283
We deserve it CA and you know it!
We have been patient.
We have been good.
We are willing to ferociously throw our wallets at you.

Deliver us from this pit of unknowing.

Enlighten us like only you (and Tzeentch ofc.) can do.

Tagged:

Comments

• ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,058
    Yea Ca we been good boi´s(mostly)

Ps: Fun to see a follower of Tzeentch squirm like that when he´s not the one directing the schemes!

GuO STOMP!
    Nurgle Is Love
    Nurgle Is Life
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,283
    Reeks said:

Yea Ca we been good boi´s(mostly)

Ps: Fun to see a follower of Tzeentch squirm like that when he´s not the one directing the schemes!

Tzeentch is on vacay untill revealed. Hence only CA can help us now..

• BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,428

and I love it!

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,193
    Pfft, good bois? XD some of us yes, some of us no :D
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 6,041
  • LuciferLucifer Member England U.KRegistered Users Posts: 2,177

Nurgle approves. >:)

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
    Kislev - from darkness to light.19/3

My steam workshop - mods.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,451
    I hadn't considered it, but there probably is a chance the OKs will be in the Cathay trailer... We will see. But yeah I hope we get to see at least a glimpse of what Seiges (and/or minor settlement battles) look like.

Would prefer Slaanesh or Nurgle to be the Chaos god in the trailer but Tzeentch seems likely.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 5,678
    Goatforce said:

I hadn't considered it, but there probably is a chance the OKs will be in the Cathay trailer... We will see. But yeah I hope we get to see at least a glimpse of what Seiges (and/or minor settlement battles) look like.

Would prefer Slaanesh or Nurgle to be the Chaos god in the trailer but Tzeentch seems likely.

The Great Bastion ain't there to hold the Ogres out.

But Chaos.
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,283
    JungleElf said:

Goatforce said:

But Chaos.
    Yes but the trailer could end with a short glimpse of an ogre army stranding ready to attack from the rear/side or something like that.

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,896
    I’m really interested in this ‘things you’re not expecting’ comment.
    JungleElf said:

Goatforce said:

But Chaos.
    Yeah, but if the trailer is from Cathay's perspective it could take a tone like:

"From the West, the Ogres once again harass our towns, consuming our people, their king has made them bold. From the North, the Great Bastion is pressured like never in centuries, and rumour spreads that the chaos filth has infiltrated our lands poisoning even our most sacred offices, poised to sow disharmony and rebellion"

A similar tone to the WH1 cinematic in essence.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 5,678
    edited September 13
    Goatforce said:

JungleElf said:

Goatforce said:

But Chaos.
    Yeah, but if the trailer is from Cathay's perspective it could take a tone like:

"From the West, the Ogres once again harass our towns, consuming our people, their king has made them bold. From the North, the Great Bastion is pressured like never in centuries, and rumour spreads that the chaos filth has infiltrated our lands poisoning even our most sacred offices, poised to sow disharmony and rebellion"

Kislev didn't really have this, either. I think it will be 1 v 1.

The pre-order will have its own trailer.
    JungleElf said:

Goatforce said:

JungleElf said:

Goatforce said:

But Chaos.

Kislev didn't really have this, either. I think it will be 1 v 1.

The pre-order will have its own trailer.
    Quite likely, but the Ogres may at least be namedropped and given a bit of attention as a cheeky tease. Not saying that it is going to happen but given the fact we are due a pre-order reveal (I mean technically we have been due a pre-order reveal for 6 months but still) may mean they get a nod in the Cathay trailer.

Also the format for WH3 trailers and marketing in general has shifted a lot from WH1 and 2, I am not sure it is a safe bet to extrapolate a trend from the 1 and only "paired segment" of marketing we have got, for all we know the rest of the WH3 marketing may take a different form.
  • SusaVileSusaVile Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 843
    As Chandler would say: "And i want a million dollars!"

No? Rigged... sniff
    Always learning, be polite, unless he's the enemy:P
    Cheers
    SusaVile
    Total war youtuber
  • Pico0Pico0 Registered Users Posts: 235
    Laindesh said:

Pfft, good bois? XD some of us yes, some of us no :D

Maybe the good bois were the friends we made during the wait. Don't you worry since the game has just officially been delayed till 2022 it seems like there plenty of time left for becoming a good boi.