Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Early 2022 for CA, any day between 1st of january (hell no) to 31st of may.

Eth3ryasEth3ryas Registered Users Posts: 744
All I had to say.

Comments

• MiniaArMiniaAr Registered Users Posts: 1,392
    Why 31st of May? I'd say 30th of June is still "early" (Q3 and Q4 being "late).
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 14,870
    My bet is March 17th.
    MarcusLivius: You are indeed a lord of entitlement.
  • BayesBayes Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,141

My bet is March 17th.

Yeah Im feeling march too ... this sucks
    If you see this lost little fellow please help him find his way home.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,576
    mmmm.... I think February is also possible. January feels like a rare choice for CA's releases. But the reason I think Feb is possible is so that they have some time until the Skulls event and the first lord pack containing Khorne in it.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Feb-March on this one.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• jamreal18jamreal18 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 12,757
    I hope April
  • KillertutKillertut Registered Users Posts: 635
    march, april or may is most often meant when games companies talk of early 2022.
    i would guess we will see the game mid may.
  • LuciferLucifer Member England U.KRegistered Users Posts: 2,177
    It's delayed until March 19th, my birthday. >:)

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
    Kislev - from darkness to light.19/3

My steam workshop - mods.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 15,429
    just don't be April that month is important to my wife so will have very very limited game time

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• JastalllJastalll Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,443
    Late February or March seem the most likely to me. Give the devs time to come back from the holidays and polish this baby up without delaying all the way to far-off April or May.
  • EterlikEterlik Registered Users Posts: 360
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,058
    Hah suckers!

#PostponedUntilMay2023

You heard it here first

#Debacle

#Confirmed

GuO STOMP!
    Nurgle Is Love
    Nurgle Is Life
  • SephlockSephlock Registered Users Posts: 2,818
    It seemed pretty obvious. Neither hell nor high water would prevent the announcement about an announcement -> 1 week -> announcement -> 1 week -> trailer pattern.
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 2,056
    Reeks said:

Hah suckers!

#PostponedUntilMay2023

You heard it here first

#Debacle

#Confirmed

I remember when we were being logical and were mentioning and all the white knights went : ''NO, CA has not said a delay, therefore everything will be fine, they will release news in one month''. Yeah ok buddy, keep drinking the CA kool-aid, I heard it tasted great.

No worries, that means I don't have to worry about TW3 for 2022, since we have Elden Ring coming out, BG3 release, Hogwarts Legacy and Lord of the rings: Gollum. Might be able to get TW3 much later for a neat discount.
  • LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,193
    KronusX said:

Reeks said:

Hah suckers!

#PostponedUntilMay2023

You heard it here first

#Debacle

#Confirmed

I remember when we were being logical and were mentioning and all the white knights went : ''NO, CA has not said a delay, therefore everything will be fine, they will release news in one month''. Yeah ok buddy, keep drinking the CA kool-aid, I heard it tasted great.

No worries, that means I don't have to worry about TW3 for 2022, since we have Elden Ring coming out, BG3 release, Hogwarts Legacy and Lord of the rings: Gollum. Might be able to get TW3 much later for a neat discount.
    BG3 will get full release? I've been waiting on that for ages
  • MikhaelHMikhaelH Member Registered Users Posts: 227
    edited September 13
  • KronusXKronusX Registered Users Posts: 2,056
    Laindesh said:

KronusX said:

Reeks said:

Hah suckers!

#PostponedUntilMay2023

You heard it here first

#Debacle

#Confirmed

BG3 will get full release? I've been waiting on that for ages
    supposedly, which is why I am waiting for the full release before I buy it, we wouldn't want to pay for early access ahead, heck you could do worse like pay for pre-order for TW3 without even having 1/3 of the information. They will essentially have used pre-order for a game that would be coming one year later from the pre-order.