Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Araby is still in the plans!

IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,543
edited September 13 in General Discussion

Both of the most important tw Warhammer youtubers are talking long about Arayb and not only that, they consider Araby is a given at some point.

REJOICE IN THESE DARK TIMES!!

To summarize loremaster and nathan ask to stop the fake news about araby cause it hurts their chance of inclusion, is that so difficult to understand? Jump to the araby train.
*Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
*Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
*Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
*Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!

Comments

• Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 7,171
    Clickbait.
    Campaign Management is for suckers.

• IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,543
    edited September 13
    Surge_2 said:

Clickbait.

min 58.
    Maelas said:

If those youtubers believe that Araby is a given, then those youtubers are even more senseless than usual

Same way they knew about delay?
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.

• HedonistHoundHedonistHound Registered Users Posts: 7,382
    Are you intentionally trying to become the most disliked person on the forums?

Are you intentionally trying to become the most disliked person on the forums?

I don't need to try, at this point people meme disagree even when I say something perfectly coherent.
    I'm not the only one who has "disagree fans".

• mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 5,995
    edited September 13
    Is still? Araby wasn't ever on the plans to begin with.
  • CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,551

Maelas said:

If those youtubers believe that Araby is a given, then those youtubers are even more senseless than usual

Which was, sure, told by CA to them to lessen the impact. But that's what CA recently decided on

But CA themselves said that Araby is not in the books. And we can say they would not tell anyone that Araby is coming, as it would have to come several years from now. They would not tell anyone

And finally, GBoG. Screw you for showing me a video with him in it.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Forlì, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 2,905
    Dogs of War > Araby.

Deal with it.
    The Ogres are coming to get ya!

Proud DC/Marvel/Vertigo comics fan.

Grimdark is overrated.
  • LuciferLucifer Member England U.KRegistered Users Posts: 2,177
    It's about as real as Todbringer, but hey, stranger things have happened.

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
    Kislev - from darkness to light.19/3

My steam workshop - mods.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,536
    One thing is true, if people want Araby then they shouldn't accept 'no plans' statements. Demand what you want. Generate interest in the product.
  • ConradToskanConradToskan Registered Users Posts: 304
    I want Araby as much as you OP... but face it, that it is most likely not coming.
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,828
    I wonder how many times CA needs to say "no Araby" before people actually listen. There isn't even enough room in Araby for more LL.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

• YurisusukiYurisusuki Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 568

One thing is true, if people want Araby then they shouldn't accept 'no plans' statements. Demand what you want. Generate interest in the product.

THIS, dont matter if CA said "We currently have no plans", if people just stop to demand for Araby, than the dream is dead.
    Just as planned

THANKS. sometimes it even looks like some people is actively against Araby.

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,551

THIS, dont matter if CA said "We currently have no plans", if people just stop to demand for Araby, than the dream is dead.
    The dream lives on but Araby is long dead. Villa de Repanse stands firmly atop its grave.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• BonutzBonutz Registered Users Posts: 4,804
    edited September 13
    "Hey guys. The janitor at CA was seen in a photo riding a camel on his vacation in Egypt. ARABY CONFIRMED"

That's a ridiculous example but it's literally the same logic as your post.
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I’m all out of bubblegum.
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,330

Surge_2 said:

Clickbait.

min 58.
    Maelas said:

They will have been told about the delay a week or so ago so they can make videos on it. Anything before that was just guessing.

They don't know CAs plans for the next dlc, they don't know the rosters for the upcoming races yet (bar what is revealed this week).

Plus only a few months ago we were told its not I the plans for the trilogy
  • Jote191Jote191 Registered Users Posts: 1,577
    I asked Mazdamundi about this and tragically.... He couldn't find Araby anywhere in the Great Plan.
  • VernichterVernichter Registered Users Posts: 108

I wonder how many times CA needs to say "no Araby" before people actually listen. There isn't even enough room in Araby for more LL.

Then make more room. Its not like they never changed the map.
  • RikRiorikRikRiorik Registered Users Posts: 11,013
    Crossil said:

The dream lives on but Araby is long dead. Villa de Repanse stands firmly atop its grave.
    Repanse is a late comer to the carrion feast initiated by that wretched Lizard Tiktaq’to. Favourite and most hated LP update to the game at the same time. LP rocked. The death of Araby did not.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 30,960
    YouTubers making low quality content is no surprise.

CA has bluntly said no to Araby multiple times.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, Greater Demon of the Ogre Kingdoms, Teller of Truths, Enemy of Lies, Emperor of a lost Empire

• RazeAndBurnRazeAndBurn Registered Users Posts: 388
    Araby is real if you believe it's real! Now purge the non-believers!!!
    Araby is free money for them. All they need is to change the map a little bit. Of course people will buy it. I mean Cathay is the proof they cann add new races into the game.

Araby is free money for them. All they need is to change the map a little bit. Of course people will buy it. I mean Cathay is the proof they cann add new races into the game.

Cathay is proof CA can add things that GW creates for them.

And? GW can also create Araby to sell their minis. So who cares? Its still free money for them and nothing impossible. Would people buy a eskin and some new regions to give them place? People would.
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 30,960

Now that Araby is firmly in the territory of Immortal Empires and not game 3's map in terms of new races to add it's pretty low down on the list. Things like Nippon and Hobgoblins would take priority over it because they're actually in the map.

Unless you're banking on like 9 Campaign Packs Araby has zero chance.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, Greater Demon of the Ogre Kingdoms, Teller of Truths, Enemy of Lies, Emperor of a lost Empire

And? GW can also create Araby to sell their minis. So who cares? Its still free money for them and nothing impossible. Would people buy a eskin and some new regions to give them place? People would.
    Creating an entire miniatures line isn't "free money".

Also when and how do you think we are getting Araby because I very much doubt they are going to be on the Game 3 map.

CA keeps telling us they have no plans for Araby. Give up.
  • sykallsykall Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,246
    Well I do not see how they announced Arabys arrival, but they provided some interesting insights into Arabys lore, mainly the crusades. Though for my tastes they were a bit shallow. But it was just a subtopic of a long podcast so it was ok.

I am still sad that Araby was not included in TWW2. It held so much potential and would have done much for the game and the warhammer setting overall.
    But for now I will focus on Cathay.
    Filling the white spots - 7 made-up factions to enrich the empty parts of the WFB setting
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/288418/filling-the-white-spots-7-made-up-factions-to-fill-out-the-wfb-setting
  • Cryptic_FreezeCryptic_Freeze Registered Users Posts: 438

Both of the most important tw Warhammer youtubers are talking long about Arayb and not only that, they consider Araby is a given at some point.

REJOICE IN THESE DARK TIMES!!

To summarize loremaster and nathan ask to stop the fake news about araby cause it hurts their chance of inclusion, is that so difficult to understand? Jump to the araby train.

Never let the dream die, my friend.

Who cares what the grim Oldhammer content-deniers say, until they say they're never doing it, I'll always burn that candle.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 8,049
    The dead horse that just keep on getting beaten
    Poor soul

GuO STOMP!
    Nurgle Is Love
    Nurgle Is Life