Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

In ProgressGame Battles Crash the Game

Levsha071Levsha071 Registered Users Posts: 6
edited September 30 in Crashes
Hello, I did not have such a problem when I first downloaded the game on the Epic. But in August I restarted playing it and faced this issue. The game crashes during game battles and my PC switches off automatically with no prior notice. Help!
Post edited by CA_Dimitar on

Comments

• Levsha071Levsha071 Registered Users Posts: 6
    Have you read my appeal?
  • ca_dionissievca_dionissiev Registered Users, CA Staff Posts: 178
    Hey @Levsha071, we have indeed read your appeal and will try looking at what may have gone wrong.
    Do you face the same issue when starting a new campaign or is it just this save that is corrupted?

Thanks!
    Cheers,
    Ivan Dionisiev
    CA Sofia QA Team

FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Hey @Levsha071, we have indeed read your appeal and will try looking at what may have gone wrong.
    Do you face the same issue when starting a new campaign or is it just this save that is corrupted?

Thanks!

Hello, I played for Enay two campaigns differently and both crashed during a battle when I was controlling it manually. Today I decided to double check and started a campaign for Hector. I played about 10 rounds and the game crashed on the strategical map. My PC switched off unexpectedly again.
    By the way, I cannot find on my PC my Troy crash report
  • mreeves449mreeves449 Registered Users Posts: 12
    I don't suppose the most recent hot fix corrects this problem? I have this issue and my post is a few below this in the forum.
    Hello, will you give me an answer? What should I do?
    The problem persists. And no answer ...
  • CA_DimitarCA_Dimitar Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Posts: 192
    Hi @Levsha071 and @mreeves449 ,

Thanks for the patience and all the provided information. We weren't able to reproduce your issue internally, but we sent the files to the dev team for further investigation.

Cheers,
    Dimitar
    CA Sofia QA Team

FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.