Here is a list of units that are almost never used in MP matches (pvp).
1. Blessed Field Trebuchet - this is the worst unit in the game by far. Not only it does worse than non-blessed version it also costs more. I would suggest adding some "debuff" contact effect for its missile.
2. Kharibdyss - this was pretty bad even before poison nerf. Now it's just complete garbage - a monster killer that is either "much slower" or "weaker" than any of it's targets and in both cases its bad for killing monsters or doing something else at the battlefield. I would suggest +100 WS (split between AP and non-AP) just to differentiate it from Hydra and make it more dedicated pure melee damage dealer.
3. Bastiladon (Ark of Sotek) - just a tremendously overpriced Bastiladon. Can do a little more than Feral Bastiladon but costs double the funds.
4. Dwarven Bolt Thrower - never seen it used. It's basically a worse version of the cannon with lowered range and "little" AL which is not worth the tradeoff.
5. Demigryph Knights - they do exactly the same as Demi Knights Halberds in all scenarios but in case of fight against large targets they do much worse so there is no reason to pick them (except dwarf matchup).
6. Cold One Dread Knights - the same as pt.5 they do the same as normal COK but overpriced.
7. Grail Reliquae - it's overpriced for what it can. $500 - 5 units of Peasants or Reliquae the choice is obvious. I would suggest adding drain aura effect or "replenishes HP of nearby combatants" when in melee.
8. Depth Guard (and especially the halberded version) - it's just overpriced / low models count is always a disadvantage as well
9. Animated Hulks - looks like "Aquatic" is priced in but brings no effect in almost all battles.
10. River Trolls - just a worsened version of Trolls with a slight debuff that is not worth the price and tradeoffs.
Ranked top#20 mp