Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Can Zhao Ming overcome villains such as Franz and Louen?

XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 3,867
edited September 24 in General Discussion
It will be interesting to see if he can bring an end to their tyrannical rule where innocents are burned alive with out trial and peasants are abused and exploited only to be left to die horrible death from plague.
Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.

Comments

• ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,546
    i mean. he's a dragon. so like, probably?
    Chaos lords should be women

Army painter plox
  • Sir_GodspeedSir_Godspeed Registered Users Posts: 3,377
    Part of me wants to answer in a snide and sarcastic way to poke a bit of fun at the way CA has set up Cathay as perhaps overly harmonious and fair, but on the other hand I don't really want to fuel the nerdrage here.
  • TabacilaRidesAgainTabacilaRidesAgain Registered Users Posts: 37
    I think Zhao Ming is not cool and aloof enough to defeat the deamons of the west.
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 2,619
    Franz in a monster. He once signed a document with 'Regards' rather than 'Kind regards'.
    Just as a warning against making predictions- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/290416/time-to-admit-there-will-be-no-new-dlc-for-twwh-2#latest

Stung by people disagreeing with you? Try calling them shills and whiteknights, it's way easier than debating.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,043
    I'm glad that you have made a distinction between innocents and peasants.
  • united84united84 Registered Users Posts: 1,065
    That would depend on Zhao Ming's stats. So far, none have been disclosed.
  • XxXScorpionXxXXxXScorpionXxX Registered Users Posts: 3,867

I'm glad that you have made a distinction between innocents and peasants.

Ah, I see you are also a man of nobility. *tips big fluffy hat*
    Request scorched body textures, poisoned dying animations for infantry's skeletons, a blood slider that allows us to control how much blood appears in battle and make proper death animations for all ethereal units so they vanish for Blood for the Blood God 3.
  • VonhellstingVonhellsting Registered Users Posts: 825
    We can only hope and pray these monsters are brought to just-us to answer for their crimes. Rumor has it they don't even have divine lizards as rulers , barbarians! :o
  • EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,605
    I think a better matchup would be Malekith, Engrimm or maybe Imrik, as all of them are powerful dragon riders, which is similar to an actual dragon.
    Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
    1. Three kingdoms
    2. Shogun 2
    3. Warhammer
    4. Medieval 2
    5. Thrones
    6. Attila
    7. Rome 2
    8. Napoleon
    9. Empire
    10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

• PappyTronPappyTron Registered Users Posts: 1,110
    He comes from Cathay so can clearly beat anyone.
    "Back in the sweatshop in Ulthuan, we found an Elf, we tossed it right in the soup. Those hungry bastards ate Elf soup every day. What's the worst thing that could happen? Some little snotling chokes on a hairball and dies? So then you toss him in the soup. I was making money hand over foot, literally. Some gobbo lost a hand or a foot, I'd toss it in the soup" - Grom

We can only hope and pray these monsters are brought to just-us to answer for their crimes. Rumor has it they don't even have divine lizards as rulers , barbarians! :o

The Lizardmen are also villains, their Gods brought Chaos unto all of us.
  • IamNotArobotIamNotArobot Registered Users Posts: 4,509
    edited September 24
    Nothing will matter after Settra blows up the world in a display of pure villainy
    *Justice and CONFEDERATION ENABLED for the Tomb Kings and Vampire Coast! feat mummies and Apophas.
    *Exclusive DLCs for Tomb Kings, Vampire Coast, BM, CW and WE! #DLCsAreRacesToo
    *Remaster all WH1 and WH2 faction icons for WH3!
    *Ogre Kingdoms core race or death!

Can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. The price we all must pay for advanced civilization....that uses stones and sticks.

Can't make an omelet without cracking a few eggs. The price we all must pay for advanced civilization....that uses stones and sticks.
    Maybe you're right but I'm still keeping an eye on those villainous Dwarfs.
  • GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 3,371

I think a better matchup would be Malekith, Engrimm or maybe Imrik, as all of them are powerful dragon riders, which is similar to an actual dragon.

You kinda missed the joke
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 1,256
    Will no one even mention the unchecked villainy of Allarielle?
    edited September 24

Maybe you're right but I'm still keeping an eye on those villainous Dwarfs.
    It's hard to keep an eye on them their operations are always going underground and I've heard they're short tempered.
    Vildvarg said:

Will no one even mention the unchecked villainy of Allarielle?

• mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 5,378
    Maybe, depends on how much warpstone he has taken that morning.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 24,875
    edited September 24
    Yes he is the rightful immortal god emperor of the Empire of men. Those filthy mortals all have to bend the knee.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • ItharusItharus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,631
    I don't think I've ever had Louen lose to any dragon riding LL I've put him up against.
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 884
    edited September 24

[...] peasants are abused and exploited only to be left to die horrible death from plague.

Wait, so you're telling me that that isn't the way peasants are supposed to be treated?
    Races I'd like to have in Warhammer: Chaos Dwarfs, Southern Realms, Nippon, Ogres. In that order :P

#JusticeForTzeentch.
    kevManiac said:

[...] peasants are abused and exploited only to be left to die horrible death from plague.

Wait, so you're telling me that that isn't the way peasants are supposed to be treated?
    Obviously, they're supposed to be slaughtered like cattle and sacrificed en masse while on your way to the nobles estates where the real riches are.
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 884
    Vildvarg said:

kevManiac said:

Obviously, they're supposed to be slaughtered like cattle and sacrificed en masse while on your way to the nobles estates where the real riches are.
    Ohhh that is what I've been doing wrong. Thought these peasants would just die on their own like a nest of insects, but they kept demanding trivial stuff like food, rights and freedom...
    Races I'd like to have in Warhammer: Chaos Dwarfs, Southern Realms, Nippon, Ogres. In that order :P

#JusticeForTzeentch.
    kevManiac said:

Vildvarg said:

kevManiac said:

Ohhh that is what I've been doing wrong. Thought these peasants would just die on their own like a nest of insects, but they kept demanding trivial stuff like food, rights and freedom...
    Simple mistake, it's just more mouths to feed at the end of the day.

Well not feed, but the whining is insufferable, best to just put them out of your misery.
  • Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 2,058
    Some people just can’t stand that there are good guys and villains in Warhammer.
    It’s mostly black and white, there are some shades of grey, but not many.
  • UagrimUagrim Registered Users Posts: 1,901
    For all the people badmouthing how Bretonnians treat their peasants Grail Knights are different in that regard. While the rest of the Bretonnian nobles can be hit or miss in regards to how they treat their peasants Grail Knights are some of the most straightforward good guys in the setting. Calling them shining paladins isn't just for appearance and they work hard to keep their people safe. Louen especially and the populous adore him for it and unlike some other people he does not demand sacrifices.
  • Fingolfin_the-GoldenFingolfin_the-Golden Registered Users Posts: 2,058
    edited September 24
    Uagrim said:

For all the people badmouthing how Bretonnians treat their peasants Grail Knights are different in that regard. While the rest of the Bretonnian nobles can be hit or miss in regards to how they treat their peasants Grail Knights are some of the most straightforward good guys in the setting. Calling them shining paladins isn't just for appearance and they work hard to keep their people safe. Louen especially and the populous adore him for it and unlike some other people he does not demand sacrifices.

Yeah he is a true good guy in the setting, unlike Settra the enslave the world bone head.
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,146

i mean. he's a dragon. so like, probably?

Brettonians kill dragons for sport. Grail knights like louen are practically immune to fire aswell
  • HelhoundHelhound Registered Users Posts: 4,804
    You think thats bad, the villainous Franz is guarded by a man who wiped out an entire noble family for partying too hard! Seems villany attracts villany, and they dare call that monster the Emperors Champion.

I mean really, you'd think that family had commited some unspeakable crime. Like taking the Dragons name in vain or something.