Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

RIP

EmeraldThanatosEmeraldThanatos Registered Users Posts: 2,840
edited September 30 in General Discussion
No news today, Simone confirmed on Discord. Although Simone has said maybe tomorrow.

Edit: On the other hand, I'm quite happy that at the very least we seem to be being told when there isn't any news, so we won't have to wait in suspense.
Ranking of all Total War games I've played:
1. Three kingdoms
2. Shogun 2
3. Warhammer
4. Medieval 2
5. Thrones
6. Attila
7. Rome 2
8. Napoleon
9. Empire
10. Troy (haven't actually played it, I'm just still salty)

Comments

• YiunkoYiunko Registered Users Posts: 65
    LUL was gonna post it, he did say "still aiming" and that when he gets confirmation for tomorrow he will let us now.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 4,658
  • littlenukelittlenuke Registered Users Posts: 817
    Its tragically funny how CA themselves dont know when their trailers are ready...
    Karaz-A-Karak discord: https://discord.gg/UZV6F5N

• avvveavvve Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 374
    anyone got a snip on that?
  • SkipconSkipcon Registered Users Posts: 34
    So nothing this week then
  • FossowayFossoway Registered Users Posts: 4,962
    Is it no trailer today, or no news at all?
  • talonntalonn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,589
    edited September 30
    ^ Possibly. Even tomorrow is only 50-50 chance
  • HondlisHondlis Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,254
    Well either there are no news or news that are are very meaningless.

Either way i can't say i would be pumped up about anything that was supposed to happen.

#bringsomerealnewsfinally
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,457
    avvve said:

anyone got a snip on that?

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• FerestorFerestor Registered Users Posts: 1,261
    This is no suprise.

He already said that yesterday....
  • KirGeoKirGeo Registered Users Posts: 900
    Skipcon said:

So nothing this week then

That is a possibility, though i'd side with this week is likelier.
    We want all the factions Dogs of War, Araby, Ind, Kuresh, Nippon, Hobgoblin Khanate. Milk us CA.
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 8,597
    This marketing is garbage.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,457

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,237
    If one day is going to make the difference on when a trailer can be released or not... that's incredibly concerning for the progress of the project as a whole..
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 6,132
  • avvveavvve Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 374
    This is becoming even more ridiculous then it was before, even for CA's standard.

Why don't they just give us a real roadmap for marketing, on what they actually have to show for.
    All the deadlines, they've given us from the bareboned info we got, have failed.

Shame on CA for this type of communication.
  • YiunkoYiunko Registered Users Posts: 65
    Batrik said:

I like the part about the siege rework.

This actually felt like news honestly, to at least know a rough order of things coming.
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,881
    edited September 30

He also gave a rough plan for the coming news.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

Batrik said:

I like the part about the siege rework.

Also could be marketing speak but kinda sounds like roster reveal with the enter the world trailer what show ca learn from last time with kislev. then the fat siege rework that make me excited as hell!

and finally we going to tzeentch boy .

• KirGeoKirGeo Registered Users Posts: 900
    Yes give us siege rework.
    We want all the factions Dogs of War, Araby, Ind, Kuresh, Nippon, Hobgoblin Khanate. Milk us CA.
  • 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 986
    edited September 30
    Well octomber it is ! Thou it feels like it will be if we are lucky tommorw trailer (enter world of cathay) then 1 week for roster reveal (because drip drip drip) then if the assets are finished sieges and other stuff. Only then we can see Tzeentch (with hopefully better warriros).

Oh boy this looks more and more unfinished... Oh we are working on assets for Trailer also for sieges ... yea WH3 is behind...
    Question:Presumably you’ve needed to create a huge number of new Daemon units to properly flesh them out and give them their own armies?
    Answer:IR: What you’ve just said is so true,
    talonn said:

Dunno about you guys. But I feel he is more communicative than the predecessor

Honestly yes?

I mean at least!

He try.

Grace just would sit it out.

• DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 8,597
    Still no word on #JusticeForTzeentch.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • FerestorFerestor Registered Users Posts: 1,261
    Honestyl is this really new to you guys? This is what we expected right?

Also tomorrow is probably the enter the world trailer so his plan is not in order..
  • NeodeinosNeodeinos Registered Users Posts: 12,881
    talonn said:

Yeah I really prefer Simone over Grace, you can at least tell that he is trying to be transparent with what he can share. Grace pretty much endless said "comm will get better be patient" and nothing changed in years.
    #JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForMonogods

Ferestor said:

Honestyl is this really new to you guys? This is what we expected right?

Also tomorrow is probably the enter the world trailer so his plan is not in order..

I mean! at least we know the roster from cathay is focus what could also mean a full roster reveal.

ALso we know that the siege rework not seems like the survival battle more a own topic on it own.

• Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 31,171
    talonn said:

He likes chatting a lot more trash.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, Greater Demon of the Ogre Kingdoms, Teller of Truths, Enemy of Lies, Emperor of a lost Empire

• BrakierBrakier Registered Users Posts: 1,756
    Neodeinos said:

talonn said:

Yeah I really prefer Simone over Grace, you can at least tell that he is trying to be transparent with what he can share. Grace pretty much endless said "comm will get better be patient" and nothing changed in years.
    maybe this is what she ment? it is better now