Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War Warhammer III Big Enough

The_RadudeThe_Radude Registered Users Posts: 373
edited November 21 in Community Content

Enjoy
Post edited by BillyRuffian on

Comments

• Ben1990Ben1990 Registered Users Posts: 989
    I want the whole Warhammer world and sail from Naggaroth to Cathay without going through Ulthuan, The Empire, the World's Edge Mountains, Dark Lands and Mountains of Mourn.
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,449
    Ben1990 said:

I want the whole Warhammer world and sail from Naggaroth to Cathay without going through Ulthuan, The Empire, the World's Edge Mountains, Dark Lands and Mountains of Mourn.

Would be nice, don't mind if it isn't fully wrapped around they could put transfer points (like Empire TW ones) in the ocean off west Naggoroth and East Cathay and Nippon, so long as you can go directly between each!

A full wrap around map with the ocean between the 2 would be ideal.
  • The_RadudeThe_Radude Registered Users Posts: 373
    Goatforce said:

Ben1990 said:

Would be nice, don't mind if it isn't fully wrapped around they could put transfer points (like Empire TW ones) in the ocean off west Naggoroth and East Cathay and Nippon, so long as you can go directly between each!

I agree. Would add more to it. As Lokhir I could actually raid Cathay without traveling for so long
  • Ben1990Ben1990 Registered Users Posts: 989
    Goatforce said:

Ben1990 said:

Yeah. Empire had a good mechanic that should be used in TWWIII. Then again we don't know how they will implement the entire map in the grand campaign.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file