Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Ladies of the Chaos: Carlott Selzberg

BiesBies Junior MemberSwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,457

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Tagged:

Comments

• makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955
    I hope you're a woman, otherwise that obsession with female characters is freaking weird.
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,457
    makar55 said:

I hope you're a woman, otherwise that obsession with female characters is freaking weird.

I'm totally healthy male in both mind and spirit ;)
    I'm doing different kinds of threads as you know. Some people will enjoy it, some will not B)

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,630
    A picture is worth a thousand words.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955
    Bies said:

makar55 said:

I'm doing different kinds of threads as you know. Some people will enjoy it, some will not B)
    I don't see much of a reason to advertise noname characters like these unless we got known AAA class of dudes like Nagash, Neferata and etc. But if you like Helman Ghorst, I guess its ok.
  • ASyrianASyrian Registered Users Posts: 1,016
    Not even close to being legendary enough to be a legendary character sorry
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,457
    ASyrian said:

Not even close to being legendary enough to be a legendary character sorry

Who did say she needs to be in the game :)

• LoreguyLoreguy Registered Users Posts: 1,021
    I sometimes rename generic characters. Khorne cultist is dude but otherwise she would be good choice.

I like your posts. Good job!
  • K3KevilinioK3Kevilinio Registered Users Posts: 248
    I am always enjoying Bies content. Thats surprising and different Content all week. Maybe Bies should do Marketing as job. :)
  • PLHenryPLHenry Registered Users Posts: 1,567
    Don’t forget, there’s an interesting chaos lady in one of the Citadel Journal magazines who was a rival of the Tzarina
  • MurmurlockMurmurlock Registered Users Posts: 898
    makar55 said:

Bies said:

makar55 said:

I don't see much of a reason to advertise noname characters like these unless we got known AAA class of dudes like Nagash, Neferata and etc. But if you like Helman Ghorst, I guess its ok.

It's interesting lore fluff. And its not the end of the world, if you find it uninteresting. Go your own way, stalker.
    From Kislev with Poorgrammar. :)
  • MikhaelHMikhaelH Member Registered Users Posts: 228
    makar55 said:

I find this weird.