Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

The Knights of Tzeentch we all want (and deserve)

13»

Comments

• PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Forlì, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 2,910
    Maelas said:

This is all dandy and interesting, but can we focus on how cute those Tzeentch-mutated horses are ?

And yes, I don't expect CA to go the extra miles, but mono-horses would be cool !

Birb-horses.
    The Ogres are coming to get ya!

Proud DC/Marvel/Vertigo comics fan.

Grimdark is overrated.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,494
    Maelas said:

This is all dandy and interesting, but can we focus on how cute those Tzeentch-mutated horses are ?

I think it's nifty, but the bird head ones a bit much for me tbh. It reminds me of how all of Kislev became Bears and Ice.
    Seems like GWs starting to transition into all Tzeentch is is birds.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955

Maelas said:

I think it's nifty, but the bird head ones a bit much for me tbh. It reminds me of how all of Kislev became Bears and Ice.
    Yeah, sometimes I wish it was just a WoC units but with a blue colours and magic damage. New models, animations - its hard for both braind and eyes to take care of.
    makar55 said:

Maelas said:

Yeah, sometimes I wish it was just a WoC units but with a blue colours and magic damage. New models, animations - its hard for both braind and eyes to take care of.
    You know mutations can be more than just bird head yes? My criticism was direct at the art direction anyway, not the game itself.

makar55 said:

Maelas said:

You know mutations can be more than just bird head yes? My criticism was direct at the art direction anyway, not the game itself.
    And my point was that I'd rather have bird heads over blue people aka current chaos spawns of tzeentch, forsaken of tzeentch and potential warriors of tzeentch.

As for art direction. Yes. If its only bird heads there, we may start praising our new chicken lord that turns his followers in potential KFC goods.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 4,665
    makar55 said:

makar55 said:

Maelas said:

And my point was that I'd rather have bird heads over blue people aka current chaos spawns of tzeentch, forsaken of tzeentch and potential warriors of tzeentch.

As for art direction. Yes. If its only bird heads there, we may start praising our new chicken lord that turns his followers in potential KFC goods.
    I rather have your mom!

makar55 said:

Agreed 1000000000000000000% I'd take an art direction I'm not a huge fan of, but requires actual money to make and would be distinct from the other gods than Chaos Knight...but blue.

We're definitely united on Chaos Spawn/Forsaken too. It honestly annoys me more than the Warrior model since Mutated units allow a ton of creativity and designs unique to each god. Really highlight the differences you know? Personally would rather have CA save Chaos Spawn for a DLC so they can get a unique model and replaced it with some mortal units than what we have now tbh.
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,183

Maelas said:

Yeah, GW went a bit too heavy on Bird-heads for Tzeentch, I do agree, while on the other hand, dropping the doggo-headed Bloodthirster, which was awesome !

But the little tongue out and the derpy eyes, I can't be mad at that horsie !

I rather have your mom!

Get ready for a queue.

We're definitely united on Chaos Spawn/Forsaken too. It honestly annoys me more than the Warrior model since Mutated units allow a ton of creativity and designs unique to each god. Really highlight the differences you know? Personally would rather have CA save Chaos Spawn for a DLC so they can get a unique model and replaced it with some mortal units than what we have now tbh.

All they had to do for Khorne is to give generic chaos spawn a khorne warrior helmet and a weapon attach to a tentacle . . .
  • xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 959
    How did a post about knights become a post about intrigues from English-speaking countries?

Moderator, this here was perverted on purpose, close the topic apply the punishments.

• PraiseSigmawPraiseSigmaw Forlì, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 2,910
    Maelas said:

Maelas said:

Yeah, GW went a bit too heavy on Bird-heads for Tzeentch, I do agree, while on the other hand, dropping the doggo-headed Bloodthirster, which was awesome !

But the little tongue out and the derpy eyes, I can't be mad at that horsie !
    Blue and Pink Horrors are ''ugly cute'' like Squigs.
    The Ogres are coming to get ya!

Proud DC/Marvel/Vertigo comics fan.

Grimdark is overrated.
  • Grom_the_PaunchGrom_the_Paunch Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 2,615
    There may have been a topic buried here. I'm going to close this.
This discussion has been closed.