Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cannot wait to see Enter World of Tzeentch....

BiesBies Junior MemberSwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,457
and see gorgeous Tzeentch maps

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Comments

• makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955
    These arts are sexy af, lets see if CA artits will be able to deliver same quality.
  • kufareekufaree Registered Users Posts: 715
    edited October 14
    ...and the Tzeentch warriors' new models of course 🙂

(edit)

#JusticeForTzeench
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,183
    I can't wait to see how the Chaos Fortresses will look like, I want real eldricht siege maps !
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 4,457
    kufaree said:

...and the Tzeentch warriors' new models of course 🙂

(edit)

#JusticeForTzeench

#JusticeWillBeServed

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 13,636
    edited October 14
    Slow down, mate.

There are still, like, 5 Cathay blogs to post.

UNLEASH THE EVERCHARIOT

• kufareekufaree Registered Users Posts: 715
    By the way i think "the enter the world of Tzeentch" video will be epic af
  • xDEMOSxxDEMOSx Registered Users Posts: 959
    Tzeentch has the best architecture in all of warhammer world in my opinion.

With new warriors it will be a good trailler.

• Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 593
    I hope tomorrow will be the start of tzeentch.
    Especially after how ambiguous discord was today
  • HedonistHoundHedonistHound Registered Users Posts: 7,432
    Crossil said:

Slow down, mate.

There are still, like, 5 Cathay blogs to post.

Simone was hinting Tzeentch tomorrow I do believe
  • PissedOffOneEyedGuyPissedOffOneEyedGuy Registered Users Posts: 2,110
    unless CA keeps slacking off their Daemon content
  • mewade44mewade44 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,547
    Feel like there's a ton of info for Cathay and wasn't much for Kislev or Khorne.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 6,132
    I have seen some people saying tomorrow is supposed to be the start of Tzeentch marketing, is that true? Or just assumptions?
  • PissedOffOneEyedGuyPissedOffOneEyedGuy Registered Users Posts: 2,110

I have seen some people saying tomorrow is supposed to be the start of Tzeentch marketing, is that true? Or just assumptions?

rumor is Simone hinted at something tomorrow
  • Reverend830Reverend830 Registered Users Posts: 11
    100% agree

Tzeench and Nurgle are the factions I am looking forward the most to
  • Vanilla_GorillaVanilla_Gorilla Registered Users Posts: 31,171
    Big Blue's the best designed of all the races.
    "There's no fun in picking on the weak. If you must, go for the mountain high, the language most foreign, target the strong." - Kenny Florian

"I like small words" - Winsy C

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Son of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, Conqueror of Mountains, purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, Greater Demon of the Ogre Kingdoms, Teller of Truths, Enemy of Lies, Emperor of a lost Empire

• LaindeshLaindesh Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,195

tbh i'd go into tomorrow with no expectations, check after 4pm cest to see if there's any news when you got the free time.

If there's news: yay
    If not: No worries :D
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 5,686
    Honestly, the sooner all the factions have been revealed, the better. As we could finally see the campaign map and a lot more footage then.
  • talonntalonn Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,589
    It all depends on how long it takes them to remodel the tzeentch warriors
    talonn said:

I don't know. I'm still a bit sceptical about CA changing them, at least so soon after feedback. I'm totally in Team Tzeentch for that matter, as I would like an unique look for them, but still.

Let's hope for the best.
  • HedonistHoundHedonistHound Registered Users Posts: 7,432
    JungleElf said:

talonn said:

I don't know. I'm still a bit sceptical about CA changing them, at least so soon after feedback. I'm totally in Team Tzeentch for that matter, as I would like an unique look for them, but still.

Let's hope for the best.
    Lol I think our best hope is that they were always placeholders.

I find that unlikely though
    JungleElf said:

talonn said:

Let's hope for the best.
    CA isn't strange to making such changes, remember the Sartosan units or the Knigths of Morr, those were changed before their respective DLC launched, the game is still a long way from launch.

JungleElf said:

talonn said:

Let's hope for the best.
    CA isn't strange to making such changes, remember the Sartosan units or the Knigths of Morr, those were changed before their respective DLC launched, the game is still a long way from launch.
    Knights of Morr don't use unique parts, just recoloured Blazing Sun parts, though. We would like CA to come up with an unique skin for the Warriors, not re-used parts.
    JungleElf said:

JungleElf said:

talonn said:

Let's hope for the best.
    Knights of Morr don't use unique parts, just recoloured Blazing Sun parts, though. We would like CA to come up with an unique skin for the Warriors, not re-used parts.
    My point still stands, they changed them quickly after the feedback and before the DLC was released, how they change them is another discussion.
  • makar55makar55 Registered Users Posts: 2,955
    JungleElf said:

talonn said:

Let's hope for the best.
    They had about a month or so, more than enough to get a freelancer who would get a job done in a week (1 day, if all rework will be helmet and shoulders).
  • PedePede Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    That art speaks for itself. Tzeentch will be amazing if done properly. Literally endless potential.

• LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 4,658
    JungleElf said:

talonn said:

Let's hope for the best.
    I believe they remodel them, espically after they get called out how good the skull crushers looked compare to them.

So for me at least seems obvious people expect that kind of quality as ca does.

• K3KevilinioK3Kevilinio Registered Users Posts: 248
    I think tzeentch is my favorite Chaos god, nurgle is close after. I love this chaotic bird.
  • DaGangsterDaGangster Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,701
    I look forward to entering the world of slaanesh. >:)

Team Vampire Counts

"Many players cannot help approaching a game as an optimization puzzle. What gives the most reward for the least risk? What strategy provides the highest chance – or even a guaranteed chance – of success? Given the opportunity, players will optimize the fun out of a game."

- Soren Johnson
  • LudboneLudbone Registered Users Posts: 2,100
    Hope this won't turn into "Enter the World of the Clone Wars".

#JusticeForTzeentch
    #JusticeForTzeentch #NoMoreRecoloredModels #NoMoreCopyPastedUnits

makar55 said:

JungleElf said:

talonn said:

Let's hope for the best.
    They had about a month or so, more than enough to get a freelancer who would get a job done in a week (1 day, if all rework will be helmet and shoulders).
    We need an unique skin, like the Khornate Skull Crushers, not some loose parts plastered on an Undivided base.
This discussion has been closed.