Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

When will you restore our lost clan skills CA?

Galvanized IronGalvanized Iron Senior MemberPosts: 2,033Registered Users
CA when will you restore our clan upgrades that were lost due to the clan server down after your patching?
|Sith|Lord|Galvanized Iron
Post edited by Galvanized Iron on

Comments

• TSCTSC Senior Member Posts: 178Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    In your dream.
  • i like TW gamesi like TW games Senior Member Posts: 701Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Good luck with that mate.

Your going to need it.
    Playing Total War since the original Shogun
  • Galvanized IronGalvanized Iron Senior Member Posts: 2,033Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Ehum thanks for the support guys, I thought the fact that it happends to large number of people every time a new patch is released could possible mean it is matter of great concern? I mean soon everyone will start cheating to get tokens if CA is completely unable to protect their players from these screw ups.
  • AresGodofWar1214AresGodofWar1214 Senior Member Posts: 138Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    If I click on avatar conquest, my game crashes...
    edited March 2012
    If I click on avatar conquest, my game crashes...
    I'm sorry for your situation, that's even worse, but hardly surprised, this patch launch was nothing short of a disaster.
  • StrakerYriusStrakerYrius Senior Member Posts: 249Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    @ Ares - start a new avatar - that seems to happen to everyone who had more than the regulation number of vet slots - they can't start avatar campaign with old avatar
  • tricky-steptricky-step Senior Member Posts: 204Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I had the same problem Ares, after a while and with a lot of tinkering, I was able to get back into Avatar Conquest. But I can't load my old avatar and his veterans or the game crashes, so I'm starting anew - WHICH SUCKS
    edited March 2012
    @ Ares - start a new avatar - that seems to happen to everyone who had more than the regulation number of vet slots - they can't start avatar campaign with old avatar
    Is that truly the case? One exception would be enough to make it not so, seem more likely that the new veterans on plaza ****py feature would overwhelm the system if too many veterans are present. I surely hope there will be an option to disable the veteran parade...
  • i like TW gamesi like TW games Senior Member Posts: 701Registered Users
    edited March 2012

If that is thru in 100% of cases, then a lot of people have been pwned! CA at its fines, if you cant fix it, just brake it completely.
    Playing Total War since the original Shogun
  • IxrsIxrs Member Posts: 78Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    If that is thru in 100% of cases, then a lot of people have been pwned! CA at its fines, if you cant fix it, just brake it completely.

Eh, w/e. The veteran thing was an exploit (and broke the rules), and had to be removed. The cure is still better than the disease.
  • HaZE7HaZE7 Senior Member Posts: 431Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    If it was an intentional 'fix'.. Gutless move.
    edited March 2012
    Ixrs wrote: »
    Eh, w/e. The veteran thing was an exploit (and broke the rules), and had to be removed. The cure is still better than the disease.
    So wipe the excessive slots then, or better let the players choose which ones they want to keep and then wipe, destroying entire accounts is just a terrible solution.
  • TSCTSC Senior Member Posts: 178Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I still have 200 vet slots, I can switch between old and new avatar.