Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

So, Tzeench gang, when are we going to stop?

DreadnaughtEnjoyerDreadnaughtEnjoyer Registered Users Posts: 23
I dont say we should, its your choice, you have a right to complain as much as you want.

But i was simply interested at what point most of us would be satisfied.

I would assume that our demands range from "just put at least some unique assets on the darn warrior" to "make all models unique, for god's sake its a new game"

I personally want CA to CLEARLY promise that they'll will fix it.
No loopholes, no vague statements.

"This this and this unit will get wholy unique well made models as community demanded, we are sorry for trying to sell you half the roster packed with 6-year old units" or something like this.

Some may want less, or on the contrary, to see some actual new assets before calming down.

So what do you think?

Comments

• elkappelkapp Registered Users Posts: 1,223
    I think
    people will complain
    until they get bored.
    Then they won't complain anymore,
    and those that still complain will be joked upon.
    CA in the meantime won't give anything to anyone.
    If not, they'll make a chaos warrior-like unit for a DLC, that will be op and will have the cool model.
    Yeah make sense,
    enough at least.
  • MagicspookMagicspook Registered Users Posts: 914
    elkapp said:

I think
    people will complain
    until they get bored.
    If not, they'll make a chaos warrior-like unit for a DLC, that will be op and will have the cool model.
    Yeah make sense,
    enough at least.

Is this supposed to be a poem?
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 26,676
    When I see a proper and unique model for Tzeentch Warriors.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • kevManiackevManiac Registered Users Posts: 908
    I will keep being vocal until the warrior models of Tzeentch are on par with those of Khorne.
    Races I'd like to have in Warhammer: Chaos Dwarfs, Southern Realms, Nippon.

#JusticeForTzeentch.
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 6,884
    Unique Knights. Unique Chosen. Most people don't really care about Forsaken nor Spawns.
    SerPus said:

Unique Knights. Unique Chosen. Most people don't really care about Forsaken nor Spawns.

Both the Knights and the Chosen/Warriors can even share the same model like Khorneboys and Skullcrushers.
  • TiredDudeTiredDude Registered Users Posts: 4
    SerPus said:

yeah. this would be okay
    ArneSo said:

SerPus said:

Both the Knights and the Chosen/Warriors can even share the same model like Khorneboys and Skullcrushers.
    that gotta be equally cool model tho
  • elkappelkapp Registered Users Posts: 1,223

elkapp said:

I think
    people will complain
    until they get bored.
    Yeah make sense,
    enough at least.

No, i just wanted to spam new lines (not that my comment is that great in any case).
  • 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 986
    edited October 18
    Here it's for me personally:

MUST:
    Change horse.
    Change Chosen and Knights (best if both are different the disk riders to be differnt from the chosen, but oh well).

50/50 I want them changed but it's not a must, best case make new variations/new mutations per god:
    Chaos spawns.
    Change Lord of Change(sartoriel model).(Moved from must category)

I don't care about but won't mind if they are better (1 new head variation or something):
    Furies.
    Forsaken.
    Post edited by 1v0 on
    Question:Presumably you’ve needed to create a huge number of new Daemon units to properly flesh them out and give them their own armies?
    Answer:IR: What you’ve just said is so true,
    1v0 said:

MUST:
    Change horse.
    Change Chosen and Knights (best if both are different the disk riders to be differnt from the chosen, but oh well).
    Change Lord of Change(sartoriel model).

50/50I want them changed but it's not a must, best case make new variations/new mutations per god:
    Chaos spawns.

I don't care about but won't mind if they are better (1 new head variation or something):
    Furies.
    Forsaken.

Didn’t they change the shoulder pats of Forsaken? They looked different in the Tzeentch trailer.
  • MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 2,834
    I'm happy but that's not to say I don't want more. I want our warriors to have distinct armours like the Khornate ones.
    A 6/10 is imho not where the bar should lie. If you did Khorne right, then I feel Tzeentch and the other two deserve equal effort for their warriors.
    1v0 said:

MUST:
    Change horse.
    Change Lord of Change(sartoriel model).

50/50I want them changed but it's not a must, best case make new variations/new mutations per god:
    Chaos spawns.

Furies.
    Forsaken.

Sarthorael at least belongs to the roster, my main problem with knights and warriors is the fact they look notihing like tzeench warriors

Its really good that you noted horse tho, they should bring birdhorse or something like that.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,494
    SerPus said:

I'm more sad about spawns than warriors tbh, since a spawn by design allows alot of creatively visually for each god. Think it's fair if just the actual humans get an update though, even if a Beastmen type version of Spawn would be enough to make me happy.
  • 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 986
    edited October 18
    I will repost a few screenshots(TW:WH2) from a comment I did in another topic (to show horse and warriors).
    Nop forsaken are still old recolour...

Question:Presumably you’ve needed to create a huge number of new Daemon units to properly flesh them out and give them their own armies?
    Answer:IR: What you’ve just said is so true,
  • SnakeMajinSnakeMajin Registered Users Posts: 154
    edited October 18

As far as the Lord of Change is concerned, it is very likely the Exalted Lord of Change uses the new model.

I never paid attention, but do SEM have slight variations in models ? I mean, is it likely the Sarthoarel-looking Lord of Change has a few variants ?
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7,237

A
    As far as the Lord of Change is concerned, it is very likely the Exalted Lord of Change uses the new model.

I bever paid attention, but do SEM have slight variations in models ? I mean, is it likely the Sarthoarel-looking Lord of Change has a few variants ?

SEM's rarely have variations if they even do. I'm struggling to think of a single one that does to be honest...

As for the LoC- that's fine to me. I know people will grumble about old models; but this isn't the same thing. We literally have the LoC model in the game. Glad exalted get a unique version though to keep them spicy.
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 4,658

I never paid attention, but do SEM have slight variations in models ? I mean, is it likely the Sarthoarel-looking Lord of Change has a few variants ?

Okey we got it!

So the day of truth is on the roster reveal! (propaly this week)

Also happy to hear they use completly the new model from the newst demon model.

So the discussion about (satho-who?) as base or even is the lord version have died with this.

• RamsesIIIRamsesIII Registered Users Posts: 1,052
    Distinct looking chaos warriors (doesn't have to be a full remodel) whose assets are also used for chaos knights and those mounted on disc of Tzeentch. I will still argue that the spawns could have had at least a couple of unique assets (heck, I'd even accept them using a beak or leg from an already existing model) to spice up the visual variants, but I won't be so insistent on that.

I can accept the chaos steeds and forsaken, I feel like the former could use a few small changes but they're not as important as the riders themselves to me, as for the forsaken I actually rather like how the reskin looks.
  • kufareekufaree Registered Users Posts: 715
    Just give me UNIQUE marked warriors and we'll be fine
  • wunderb0rwunderb0r Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 855
    elkapp said:

elkapp said:

I think
    people will complain
    until they get bored.
    Yeah make sense,
    enough at least.

No, i just wanted to spam new lines (not that my comment is that great in any case).
    I felt artistically touched
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
  • SerPusSerPus Registered Users Posts: 6,884
    ArneSo said:

There is a difference. Skullcrushers are Chaos Warriors with Mark of Khorne on Juggernauts. Chaos Knights are not Chosen on steeds. They are different things. However there are two knights units, apperantly, so new model can be used for both.
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 8,597
    I will complain until we have Chaos Warriors of Tzeentch with unique Tzeentch look and same model used for Disc Riders and Knights.
    Albion would make the perfect Total War Warhammer 3 pre-order; with Hengus the Druid and Bran MacKerog as Legendary Lords.

We're paying full price for a Chaos Warrior of Tzeentch without any actual Tzeentch markings or changes to the model? Change this now CA, #JusticeForTzeentch #TLM
  • toskyruntoskyrun Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 529
    personally I didn't stop until all the placeholders were remodeled. even the spawns are much more beautiful in their original version, so why should I give up if the product is still being worked on and does not match my expectations at the moment?
    if they gave me a finished product I had little to say, buy it or not.
    I am confident this storm will bring about the change we desire.
  • KhorneBullKhorneBull Registered Users Posts: 75
    I'll be happy just with unique Tzeentch warriors.
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 1,544
    edited October 18
    Unique models for all factions warriors/chosen.

It's fine if certain ones in the same faction have the same models if it's just a difference between a mounted chaos warrior or on foot but every factions mortal warriors should have designs and iconography devoted to their gods.

I don't expect unique animations and while I'd love unique forsaken/chaos spawn I don't expect it. Major props if they would though.

The least they can do is make the warriors unique though.
  • SecuterSecuter Senior Member Denmark, Aarhus.Registered Users Posts: 2,381
    Vildvarg said:

Unique models for all factions warriors/chosen.

It's fine if certain ones in the same faction have the same models if it's just a difference between a mounted chaos warrior or on foot but every factions mortal warriors should have designs and iconography devoted to their gods.

I don't expect unique animations and while I'd love unique forsaken/chaos spawn I don't expect it. Major props if they would though.

The least they can do is make the warriors unique though.

Same. I don't expect CA to add completely unique units to every single faction. As long as the iconography is on point then I'm fine.

@dreadnoughten
    I always find it cringy when posts on Reddit or game forums takes the "I want X company to PROMISE..." route. I can perhaps understand it if it relates to game breaking bugs, nonsensical mechanics or the like, but how a unit looks? Nah.

• SnakeMajinSnakeMajin Registered Users Posts: 154
    I admit I also mostly care about the Chaos Warriors.

Surely, unique Forsaken and Spawns would be amazing. But if I want to be honest, they are not the shiny new toys I want to play with. Same with the Khorne war dogs. With everything else Warhammer 3 has to offer and that I know I'll enjoy, I can't outrage over these "small" mistakes when compared to the big picture.

But Warriors, as the iconic shared unit, need to be unique.

I'm fine with Sarthoarel's model for SEM Lord of Change as long the textures meet up the WH3 standard. I don't give a damn about re-used assets if these assets fit.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,630
    I'll stop when there are no more retextures gnawing at the creative roots of monogods.
  • OddzillaOddzilla Registered Users Posts: 271
    I think there were plenty of folks spoke up about the warriors who have a rational understanding of the fact that TWH3 is a product that belongs to CA, and the best way to go about getting any feature added is to show that there's a lot of reasonable people who'd be more likely to buy the product if said feature is added.

These people will shrug their shoulders if things don't go their way, and either buy the product or not depending on how important it is to them.

Then you have the forum Karens who just seem to love having an excuse for outrage and spewing vitriol, they'll keep doing so long after they've become pariahs, because as the "all important customer" they are entitled to complain about and insult whoever doesn't give them what they want. They'll keep on going and make it all the more difficult for the reasonable folks in the community to request changes in the future.