Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Please help! Trade Agreements

epic_159732864332byMQrZCepic_159732864332byMQrZC MemberRegistered Users Posts: 55
I am completely lost on how to establish a trade agreement in Three Kingdoms. I have played for 255 hours+ and still feel as though the ability to establish a trade agreement is completely random. I have connected capitals with Yuan Shu, and also I believe I have control over a trade port; yet I am unable to trade with anyone. Trade agreements show as 0/1, so I have one available. Help please!

Comments

• MKEsbjornMKEsbjorn Registered Users Posts: 534
    It is because Yuan Shu has 1/1 trade agreement. He needs to have other open trading slot before he can trade with oyu
  • epic_159732864332byMQrZCepic_159732864332byMQrZC Member Registered Users Posts: 55
    MKEsbjorn said:

It is because Yuan Shu has 1/1 trade agreement. He needs to have other open trading slot before he can trade with oyu

Wow, I am an idiot... Thank you!

That never crossed my mind that the CPU would have limited trade agreements as well. I guess I just have to wait until he "researches" another one, which seems silly but I guess makes sense.

Thank you so much, that was driving me crazy for a while.