Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I´m HANGRY Ca!

Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,248
Satiate me!

Release the magnificent mountain of lard aka Greasus Goldtooth

Let us bask in his rolling hills of blubber!

Let us eat the world in the name of The Great Maw!

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars

Comments

• Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,580
    I‘m so ready for Ogrember! Feed me CA!
    Summon the Elector Counts!
  • TheWattman#7460TheWattman#7460 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,579
    Hopefully not just him, but also:

The terrifying mad lad that is Skrag the Slaughterer

Golgfag Maneater, a great man of many trades.

And thunderous charger that is Ghark Ironskin!
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487

Inb4 no Ghark and get Bragg LL instead.
  • Captain_Rex#1635Captain_Rex#1635 Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 37,580

Hopefully not just him, but also:

The terrifying mad lad that is Skrag the Slaughterer

Golgfag Maneater, a great man of many trades.

We really need the Quadriga of thiccness.
  • SerPus#7395SerPus#7395 Registered Users Posts: 9,690

Good enough, although I would prefer both.

Would still be fine, Bragg is cool. Would prefer him as a LH but oh well.
  • UberReptilianUberReptilian The Crystal LabyrinthRegistered Users Posts: 5,487
    SerPus said:

Good enough, although I would prefer both.
    Personally I'd like the 4 our local Rapper listed, with Bragg as an LH if we only ever see only 4 LLs for Ogres. I wouldn't mind if he got in over Ghark as an LL as I already expect it and he would still be unique as a Duelist LL with animosity towards other Ogres so I think it could be a cool campaign. Honestly Ogres have it lucky with LL choices since all are pretty unique.

Ghark would make for a cool LP too if we ever get LPs for DLC imo.
  • TheWattman#7460TheWattman#7460 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,579

Nah have him as LH instead, no Ogre wants to follow that dude.
  • Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,248
    NOM NOM NOM CA!

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

• AxiosXiphos#9040AxiosXiphos#9040 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 9,514
    I'm not sure I'm ready for the threads complaining that ogres didn't get 4 LL's tbh...

I'm not sure I'm ready for the threads complaining that ogres didn't get 4 LL's tbh...

Honestly it´s peoples own fault if they are setting themselves up for disappointment like that

Expecting four LL´s at launch is exactly that

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

• Grba#3181Grba#3181 Registered Users Posts: 563

As long we get Greasus Goldtooth and Skrag the Slaughterer at first,I wouldn't mind if one or two we get as FLC down the road.I personally hope for 3 LLs at the start for OK.

• Jam#4399Jam#4399 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 13,068
  • MaelasMaelas Registered Users Posts: 5,180

Inb4 only Greasus and Skragg, pain
  • hendo#1695hendo#1695 Registered Users Posts: 3,001
    Will it take the form of a race pack or campaign pack? That's the biggest question. So will it be priced at $10usd or $20usd? This is going to determine how fleshed out OK are at release and if it's going to be fair to expect more content down the road.
    Reeks said:

Honestly it´s peoples own fault if they are setting themselves up for disappointment like that

To be fair, Ogres being a 2-LL pre-order would be straight-up disappointing. They're a major 8th edition armybook and you can't blame people for wanting just that. If the end product is below expectations, it's on CA for making Ogres the pre-order, not on customers that want Ogres to be done right.

WoC was very disappointing, and you can't blame people for the reaction, it was CA that delivered a subpar product in regards to the expectations that comes with such a race. Norsca, nobody complained because a minor race getting less content is fine.

But if CA half-ass Ogres, people will be in the right to complain !
  • hendo#1695hendo#1695 Registered Users Posts: 3,001

It's going to depend on what its priced as, a campaign pack? Then we should absolutely expect 4 LL and a complete roster. If it's priced as a race pack, I'm sure we will still see people complaining, but it will be from people failing to acknowledge the format OK will be first implemented.
  • MisterSquid#9555MisterSquid#9555 Florida, USARegistered Users Posts: 2,137
    "Today the Orcs, tomorrow the world. Let them all tremble!..."

-A (long-winded by Ogre standards) speech from Greasus Goldtooth.
    Remember: there's no reason to get angry on the forums. Be polite and respectful towards other people's opinions, even if you disagree.

Let Slip the Dogs of War - A fanmade Campaign Pack concept
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/303462/let-loose-the-dogs-of-war-a-fanmade-campaign-pack-concept
    Maelas said:

Reeks said:

To be fair, Ogres being a 2-LL pre-order would be straight-up disappointing. They're a major 8th edition armybook and you can't blame people for wanting just that. If the end product is below expectations, it's on CA for making Ogres the pre-order, not on customers that want Ogres to be done right.

WoC was very disappointing, and you can't blame people for the reaction, it was CA that delivered a subpar product in regards to the expectations that comes with such a race. Norsca, nobody complained because a minor race getting less content is fine.

I found neither Norsca or WoC disappointing

And i can tell you one thing more, i would not be disappointed by OK releasing with two LL's either, they will sure as rain get DLC anyway

We showed Ca our hand when gobbled up DLC for DLC during game two
    They are surely going to exploit our willingness to buy such content

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

• HeresyHoundHeresyHound Registered Users Posts: 8,285
    I just want at least 3 LLs and preferably all of their army book.
    Reeks said:

Maelas said:

Reeks said:

I found neither Norsca or WoC disappointing

And i can tell you one thing more, i would not be disappointed by OK releasing with two LL's either, they will sure as rain get DLC anyway

We showed Ca our hand when gobbled up DLC for DLC during game two
    They are surely going to exploit our willingness to buy such content
    You gotta admit that WoC lacking half its armybook was quite the shame !

And I do agree with you. I have little doubts CA will try to milk us as much as they can with DLCs and DLCs for DLCs, but the fcat that it's a fatality doesn't preclude it from being criticized, on the contrary !

Having to buy a DLC to finish a pre-order is bad practice, having a DLC for DLC in the same game is bad practice, and this deserves to be complained about ! Twice so because every DLC slot used to complete things CA dropped the bucket on is a slot that isn't used on meaningful new content. If Ogres needs a DLC to be satisfying, that's someone like Schwarzheim or Apophas that get sent in the shadow realm !

Hence, I think advocating for a complete Ogre pack at release is the most logical and sensical choice !
  • MasterSayo01#2856MasterSayo01#2856 Registered Users Posts: 1,128
    I have ogre’s mercenary’s heavy cavalry and I use them to ram the enemy gate. ;)

So, they fight for the Empire Reikland and for the Emperor Karl Franz! :)

If they have enough to eat, then they always fight for the Empire Reikland.. Ha ha.. :#

For the Empire Reikland! Long live Emperor Karl Franz!

• damon40000#7640damon40000#7640 Registered Users Posts: 1,865
    we all are
    BsFG dwarf
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,096
    Ogres cometh.
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

Ogres cometh.

As pre-order

#Confirmed

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

• Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,096
    Reeks said:

Ogres cometh.

As pre-order

#Confirmed
    Hopefully.

#Definitelycoming
    "It's no fun fighting people weaker than you." - The Beast

"There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla

Forum Terms & Conditions

I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Disciple of the Drybrush

Reeks said:

Ogres cometh.

As pre-order

#Confirmed
    Hopefully.

#Definitelycoming
    Ya don't get it....

OgreKingdomAsPreOrderConfirmed

#CONFIRMED

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life