Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Mexican American War

CesarnmlCesarnml Registered Users Posts: 1
Hello;

I need the help of the community in finding a game that includes the Mexican American War battles. I don't own a PC Video game so I am not familiar with where to find this particular battle war game. An individual suggested for me to buy Shogun 2 Total War, although I don't have a clue which one to buy. Thank you very much in advance.

Comments

• WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,993
    That’s a weirdly specific request, but okay. There are no Total War games that cover the Mexican American War. The expansion to Total War Shogun 2, Fall of the Samurai, has a campaign that takes place in the mid-19th century, but it’s theater of war is Japan and it takes place after the Mexican American War.
    ò_ó
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,411
    I remember a game by the same people who did Cossacks being quite a late based game based in the Americas. Can't quite remember the name though as it's pretty old.
  • SiWISiWI Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 11,956

I remember a game by the same people who did Cossacks being quite a late based game based in the Americas. Can't quite remember the name though as it's pretty old.

I remember a Age of Empires clone in the Americas which also had a mexican campaign
    Ratling_Guns.gif?t=1554385892
  • davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 17,411
    The one I remember is called American Conquest.