Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

A Covenant with Chaos

123457»

Comments

• RikRiorik#9890RikRiorik#9890 Registered Users Posts: 12,087
    I thought lots of things were really great about the video but where models are concerned those Slaaneshi Seeker Chariots looked absolutely fantastic.
    Lord of the Undermountain and your friendly neighbourhood giant (Dwarf)
  • EmrysorEmrysor Registered Users Posts: 522
    Looks cool and everything 10/10. But I do not understand or have the desire to understand the whole fanbase regarding Nurgle.
  • saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,274
    Emrysor said:

Looks cool and everything 10/10. But I do not understand or have the desire to understand the whole fanbase regarding Nurgle.

Just something that needs to be cleansed with holy water and fire.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• Reeks#2417Reeks#2417 Registered Users Posts: 10,246
    Weak southlanders, come get a taste of Grandpa´s Rot

I promise it wont hurt...For long

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
    Reeks said:

in Ze Lady name you wouldn't like us southerns coming near you , Ask Kugath in AoS wait you can't he was cleansed off existence by Louens blood

• Hourgath_the_Hutrid#4920Hourgath_the_Hutrid#4920 Registered Users Posts: 902
    saweendra said:

Reeks said:

in Ze Lady name you wouldn't like us southerns coming near you , Ask Kugath in AoS wait you can't he was cleansed off existence by Louens blood
    HAHAHA look at this pathetic elven slave he thinks the mighty Ku'gath is dead HAHAHA dont worry he is alive and well and bitter then ever but currently punished by nurgle for his resent..mistakes but nurgle is generous so he will be forgiven but for now he will be spending as a fruit hanging off the tree as his punishment.
    However I cant say the same thing about the so called mighty britonia or your pathetic king was slaughtered by mighty festus who unlike the rest of your kind is continues his great work so pleas know you place elf licker
    edited November 2021

saweendra said:

Reeks said:

HAHAHA look at this pathetic elven slave he thinks the mighty Ku'gath is dead HAHAHA dont worry he is alive and well and bitter then ever but currently punished by nurgle for his resent..mistakes but nurgle is generous so he will be forgiven but for now he will be spending as a fruit hanging off the tree as his punishment.
    However I cant say the same thing about the so called mighty britonia or your pathetic king was slaughtered by mighty festus who unlike the rest of your kind is continues his great work so pleas know you place elf licker
    oh you mean when he was weak and recovering and was jumped in the back , yap Horned rat would be proud. with festus and his puppet student Nurgle who still can't make plague on par with black plague

as for Kugath he is done rotigus was his replacement

edited November 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by Hourgath_the_Hutrid#4920 on
    edited November 2021
    Pleas dont use the horned rat as your best response the fact you use skaven as a defense just shows how truly desperate and fallen your kind it is such embarrassing really . A britonian wants a skaven out of all things you want it to be proud of you the so called honourable britonia ......sad .
    And pleas dont compare the works of that parody his plaug bring nothing but death and destruction no life no gifts all life dies that is horrible especially for us we want bring life and gifts I mean why do you think nurgle saved your pathetic empire from . Being wiped out by tzeentch if not for us there wouldn't been the zee lady for such long time and reason was saved by us is becouse you have been a fantastic place to test our plauges in small doses ofcourse becouse we do not want to destroy your empire so soon .
    And the fact you are prowed that your king could barely defeat kugath litrly a demon of nurgle that are not really the best of warriors of our kind and the fact ku gath doesnt even likes fighting he could barely win and win not because he is a mighty warrior but becouse of his blood without that blood ku gath would bitten head off your king just like that a warrior that needs tricks of his goddess to win so much for honorable warrior a hypocrite *demonic laughter*
    saweendra said:

saweendra said:

Reeks said:

oh you mean when he was weak and recovering and was jumped in the back , yap Horned rat would be proud. with festus and his puppet student Nurgle who still can't make plague on par with black plague

Post edited by Hourgath_the_Hutrid#4920 on
    saweendra said:

saweendra said:

Reeks said:

(But if serious mate i actually felt preety sad when end times came and britonia was no more it is a really cool faction if I had desided to start a human army it would definatly be britonia and just in case iam not serious about insulting your faction I was just roleplaying and actually I really like britonia since iam a big fan of knights and especially a living saint basically the super human warrior powered blessed worthy by the goddess is such an awesome thing I mean it is a closest thing an order has something to the order champion and akin to the demon hood similar to chaos which is my favourit part of chaos. Chaos champions that go through path to glory and achieve demon hood preety awesome for me . So if I was an order fan I would definatly picked britonia mostly because it is similar if not basically their vertion of path to glory to become a full fledged grail knight a super human a living saint . But unfortunately or fortunately iam a big fan of monsters demons and eldritch abominations so you know iam mainly a nurgle chaos fan so ya .
    But hey since old world is returning there is now a big chance if not a guarantee that britonia will get something new)
    So britonia I said it all but as a sign of respect still a worthy enemy I wish you well maybe in another time and another reality *demonic putrid chuckle*
    edited November 2021

saweendra said:

saweendra said:

Reeks said:

(But if serious mate i actually felt preety sad when end times came and britonia was no more it is a really cool faction if I had desided to start a human army it would definatly be britonia and just in case iam not serious about insulting your faction I was just roleplaying and actually I really like britonia since iam a big fan of knights and especially a living saint basically the super human warrior powered blessed worthy by the goddess is such an awesome thing I mean it is a closest thing an order has something to the order champion and akin to the demon hood similar to chaos which is my favourit part of chaos. Chaos champions that go through path to glory and achieve demon hood preety awesome for me . So if I was an order fan I would definatly picked britonia mostly because it is similar if not basically their vertion of path to glory to become a full fledged grail knight a super human a living saint . But unfortunately or fortunately iam a big fan of monsters demons and eldritch abominations so you know iam mainly a nurgle chaos fan so ya .
    But hey since old world is returning there is now a big chance if not a guarantee that britonia will get something new)
    So britonia I said it all but as a sign of respect still a worthy enemy I wish you well
    maybe in another time and another reality *demonic putrid chuckle*
    like wise but sadly i highly doubt with the current state of bretonnia there will be any honorable fights , to put it in simple terms bretonnia can not handle races that have the tank nature of dwarfs.
    so the only way i see how this battle goes as of now is mass peasents with fire arrows assuming the fire reduction of healing is enough.

saweendra said:

saweendra said:

saweendra said:

Reeks said:

So britonia I said it all but as a sign of respect still a worthy enemy I wish you well
    like wise but sadly i highly doubt with the current state of bretonnia there will be any honorable fights , to put it in simple terms bretonnia can not handle races that have the tank nature of dwarfs.
    so the only way i see how this battle goes as of now is mass peasents with fire arrows assuming the fire reduction of healing is enough.
    Hmm seeing ca is now more then ever is confident in their dlc and there success is basically guarantee so long they keep up the same quality if not more I am preety sure at some point we will get DLC for britonia .
    So currently the only factions that did not received any dlcs are :
    Britonia
    Norsca
    WoC
    Tomb kings
    Vampire pirates
    (To be honest last two dont really need dlcs especially the VP the tomb king could wait a bit longer so I think the 3 first that really need something new )
  • ToxicFlames#7892ToxicFlames#7892 Registered Users Posts: 703
    We are in the warp. THE REALM OF CHAOS?! HERESY! HERESY EVERYWHERE!

• Commissar_G#7535Commissar_G#7535 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,826
    Trailer was really atmospheric. Gave me Age of Mythology vibes.
    MarcusLivius: You are indeed a lord of entitlement.
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,455
    Abmong said:

Crossil said:

Abmong said:

Wunderbar!!!
    For once I have nothing to complain about.

Because they showed almost nothing but Daemons..... that said, Nurgle Spawn and Forsaken....
    The Slaaneshi Marauders and Hellscourges aren't recolours of existing WoC/Norscan Marauders AFAIK
    They look like new models or atleast new helmets.
    Tzeentch Knights saw that and start crying.
  • Djau#5149Djau#5149 Registered Users Posts: 12,143

saweendra said:

saweendra said:

saweendra said:

Reeks said:

Hmm seeing ca is now more then ever is confident in their dlc and there success is basically guarantee so long they keep up the same quality if not more I am preety sure at some point we will get DLC for britonia .
    So currently the only factions that did not received any dlcs are :
    Britonia
    Norsca
    WoC
    Tomb kings
    Vampire pirates
    (To be honest last two dont really need dlcs especially the VP the tomb king could wait a bit longer so I think the 3 first that really need something new )
    Both TK and Vampire Coast are severely lacking in lord variety made worse by lack of confederation. Its leading to bland gameplay.