Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Does anyone actually use mark all as viewed?

VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 1,948
I can't say how many times I've went to just go hit the gear to click my name and accidentally smack mark all as viewed with my not needlepointed fingers!

It's not a huge deal I suppose, but the placement is quite infuriating to me personally and I'm very done with accidentally Read Alling every topic ever written. I really can't imagine the use of a read all button that marks literally every topic made as read.

I'd be surprised if I get a single comment in this corner of the forums, but I figured I'd do the mods the decency of (hopefully) posting this in the right area and hoping the right person sees it.

Comments

• CommisarCommisar Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,035
    I do use it for some of the forums, this section especially as it doesn't update that I've viewed the active threads. Saves time checking if there's been a new post.
  • WarlockeWarlocke Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,993
    I have the slender digits of an artist, so I’ve never had this problem, but I’m here in solidarity to support your cause.
    ò_ó
  • VildvargVildvarg Registered Users Posts: 1,948
    Oh there is life here!

Well idk where else one would put it, but having it right next to where you check your profile can be right annoying!

My fingers aren't sausages, but definitely a bit thick. I do not have slender digits and I do not art. Your solidarity is definitely appreciated however.