Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

6 Minor "LLs" for Slaanesh roleplayers

TheWattmanTheWattman Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,233
First off, this thread assumes that Slaanesh will recieve 6 lords in total and those being, other than N'kari, Dechala, Azazel, Styrkaar, the Masque and of course Sigvald. However, in the event that some of you wishes to cover the world in a glorious blanket of **** and humping of other purposes, I have compiled a list of some characters that you could look to include among your generic lords down the road. I know its still early, but hey lets do it anyway. Some of these might though necesitate a mod like that of the Dogs of War Cross-Faction Recruitment, made by prop joe, for WH2:

1. Baron Pleskai von Wallenstein - Empire General
Wallenstein is the ruler of the Ostland town of Wurzen, who is secretly a worshipper of the Dark Prince. He betrayed Boven and Zundap, both nearby towns, by allowing them to get sacked ( >:) ) by a Slaaneshi army. He's planning to make Ostland a haven of chaos under the pretense of a power-alliance with the Count of Talabecland against Raukov's Ostland.
Source: Warhammer Fantasy RPG 2nd ED -- Sigmar's Heirs

2. Jharkill - Ogre Tyrant
This guy is an Ogre dedicated to Slaanesh (scary!) who helped Archaon on his quest to become Everchosen, eventually becoming his Master of Beasts. And if you happen to run across Vilitch the Cursling of Tzeentch, make sure Jharkill gets his revenge for being killed by Vilitch after the Siege of Brilloinne Castle.
Source: Archaon: Lord of Chaos (Novel)

3. Casimir Ghislain - Bretonnian Lord
Another of Archaon's recruits.
Source: Source: Archaon: Lord of Chaos (Novel)

4. Issyk Kul - Sorcerer of Slaanesh
A torturer in the service of Malekith, a blonde human by birth. Really likes to torture Elves.
Source: Defenders of Ulthuan AND Sons of Ellyrion by Graham McNeill

5. Dravik Vayne - Dark Elf Dreadlord/Fleetmaster
A former Black Ark captain who dedicated himself to Slaanesh while trying to claim the Altar of Ultimate Darkness for Morathi. Later recruited by Archaon for a time, among things a battle against the son of Valkia the Bloody. Later tried to kill Archaon.
Source: Archaon: Everchosen (Novel)

6. Elrion - Asur Prince
A leader of a group of Asur pleasure cultists, who helped N'kari kill some of the Blood of Aenarion and was present at Tor Annan. Later was mutated into a freak lapdog for N'kari.
Source: Blood of Aenarion (Novel)

Happy humping everyone!

Comments

• GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,569
    A human who serves Malakith as a torturer? Really? Interesting, how did that come about?
  • TheWattmanTheWattman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,233
    Goatforce said:

A human who serves Malakith as a torturer? Really? Interesting, how did that come about?

Speculated he is a Kurgan, just like Asavar Kul. Or some other northern barbarian.
  • ValkaarValkaar Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4,387
    I'm also perfectly fine with Slaanesh getting an original character or two, just to preserve thematic and gameplay variety.

Just because a character is named from the lore doesn't mean that they wouldn't be thematically repetitive or have stale gameplay.
  • manpersalmanpersal Registered Users Posts: 2,436
    Goatforce said:

He was more of an ally than a torturer. He led an important warband which was used by Morathi as cannon fodder when assaulting Ulthuan.

Also, @TheWattman I don't remember Elrion being a prince, to me he was a common folk elf playing with things he barely understood.
    manpersal said:

Also, @TheWattman I don't remember Elrion being a prince, to me he was a common folk elf playing with things he barely understood.

Well no, but Prince as in a hypothetical cross-race recruitment generic lord for Slaanesh in game 3. Just like the Dogs of War mod that you can recruit lords from different races, like an Asur Prince if you are say Empire.
  • GunKingGunKing Registered Users Posts: 624
    Wow didn't know Valkia ended up having a son. Her book was such a boring read. Much preferred Sigvald's and Egrimm's dedicated character books.
    GunKing said:

Wow didn't know Valkia ended up having a son. Her book was such a boring read. Much preferred Sigvald's and Egrimm's dedicated character books.

Gorath the Ravager.
  • doclumbagodoclumbago Registered Users Posts: 2,149
    edited November 2021
    Impressive list. Love this arcane Lore blurbs
    edited November 2021
    After further research, I should also mention the other named Keeper of Secrets:

Sslivox - considered the most inept of Slaanesh's servants due to, if you can believe it, his wits having left him from having spent too much time in Slaanesh's palace.

Source: End Times, Archaon Volume