Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Alright Nurgle fans, your own LL is a traitor

TheWattmanTheWattman Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,434
All you filth-blobs, followers of the father of disease and ruin, hear this:

Just like the foremost of the barbaric adherents of the Blood God, your foremost representative is a traitor to the glory of the Chaos Gods. A being that doesn't know his place, who plans to poison even his own divine master one day. This must be stopped, right here, right now! Renounce the traitor that is Ku'gath Plaguefather!

Comments

• T_MACCABBEET_MACCABBEE Registered Users Posts: 696

All you filth-blobs, followers of the father of disease and ruin, hear this:

Just like the foremost of the barbaric adherents of the Blood God, your foremost representative is a traitor to the glory of the Chaos Gods. A being that doesn't know his place, who plans to poison even his own divine master one day. This must be stopped, right here, right now! Renounce the traitor that is Ku'gath Plaguefather!

You do realize that nurgle is completely fine with that right?
  • LunaticprinceLunaticprince Registered Users Posts: 5,795
    Nurgle would givr kur the most loving hug he ever could get from grandpa if he really give him the cough

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,872
    edited November 2021
    Nurgle and his daemons are immune to plagues. If anything they're bolstered by them.

What it's aimed at is most likely mortal gods.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 809
    edited November 2021
  • TheWattmanTheWattman Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,434

Nurgle would givr kur the most loving hug he ever could get from grandpa if he really give him the cough

Crossil said:

Nurgle and his daemons are immune to plagues. If anything they're bolstered by them.

Fine then, don't blame me when your great daddy kicks the bucket and his garden implodes ;)

BRUH!!!!!!!

I do, I pray to the Great Old Ones and the all-powerful wisdom that is Tzeentch!
  • MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 3,373
    What a noble sentiment, your concern for Khorne and Nurgle despite being a fellow Tzeentchian is touching. I too shall join you on this mission to protect papa Nurgle and angry uncle Khorne from their wayward sons. *pinks away a tear with a taloned claw and makes soft pigeon-like cooing noises*
    MrDragon said:

What a noble sentiment, your concern for Khorne and Nurgle despite being a fellow Tzeentchian is touching. I too shall join you on this mission to protect papa Nurgle and angry uncle Khorne from their wayward sons. *pinks away a tear with a taloned claw and makes soft pigeon-like cooing noises*

Just as planned... for what is there to rule, even in the heavens of the warp, without subjects that serve? >:)
  • DulahanDulahan Registered Users Posts: 344
    Notices a theme with the LLs yet? I wouldn't be shocked if all of them being some sort of renegade or outsider or insane is part of the point. Gives them a reason to attack their own God's stronghold too.

Caveat, I don't know NKari's lore well.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,487
    Huehuehue

I laughed

Good stuff
  • MisterSquidMisterSquid Florida, USARegistered Users Posts: 2,013
    Crossil said:

I agree. Although, given the Great Game, I imagine Nurgle and Ku'gath would be more than happy to infect the other three Chaos Gods with some virulent pox.
    Remember: there's no reason to get angry on the forums. Be polite and respectful towards other people's opinions, even if you disagree.

Let Slip the Dogs of War - A fanmade Campaign Pack concept
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/303462/let-loose-the-dogs-of-war-a-fanmade-campaign-pack-concept
  • hillbillymachinegunhillbillymachinegun Registered Users Posts: 387
    False. It didn't say which gods. Additionally, Nurgle and his daemons are made stronger by new diseases, so even if Ku'Gath were to infect Nurgle, he would likely be celebrated for his ingenuity and for strengthening his patron god.
    Reeks said:

Huehuehue

I laughed

Good stuff

I agree. Although, given the Great Game, I imagine Nurgle and Ku'gath would be more than happy to infect the other three Chaos Gods with some virulent pox.

False. It didn't say which gods. Additionally, Nurgle and his daemons are made stronger by new diseases, so even if Ku'Gath were to infect Nurgle, he would likely be celebrated for his ingenuity and for strengthening his patron god.

And if he creates a plague so strong it breaks through Nurgle's immunity, what then? No this must be stopped now!
  • LordCommanderLordCommander Registered Users Posts: 2,807
    Ku'gath: 'Hey boss, Happy Birthday! I made you cake! Want a slice?'
    Nurgle: 'How thoughtful. I'll eat it later'

Later:

Observe the power of the edgy internet axegrinders and how quickly some have changed their tune- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/300358/what-would-make-you-buy-the-game/p1

Just as a warning against making predictions- https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/290416/time-to-admit-there-will-be-no-new-dlc-for-twwh-2#latest

• GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 8,012
    Crossil said:

And/or the other chaos gods I would wager
  • UagrimUagrim Registered Users Posts: 1,993

Reeks said:

Huehuehue

I laughed

Good stuff

And if he creates a plague so strong it breaks through Nurgle's immunity, what then? No this must be stopped now!
    Than the chaos gods fall and Ku'gath rises empowered by his creation and in his final moment nurgle will laugh for at last he will have proven the ultimate victor. Not the power of bloodshed by the mortal races, not the power slaanesh siphones of the other chaos gods and not even the endless schemes of tzeentch could stop nurgles victory. And with Ku'gaths rise to power a new doom will come for the mortal world and their gods.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 32,667
    He isn’t a traitor since he just wants to infect the other (lesser) chaos gods. It’s all part of the Great Game.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
    Uagrim said:

Than the chaos gods fall and Ku'gath rises empowered by his creation and in his final moment nurgle will laugh for at last he will have proven the ultimate victor. Not the power of bloodshed by the mortal races, not the power slaanesh siphones of the other chaos gods and not even the endless schemes of tzeentch could stop nurgles victory. And with Ku'gaths rise to power a new doom will come for the mortal world and their gods.

Lol I would think its the opposite considering the amount of losing he does to Dwarfs. And then he would have them and a whole world of angry mortals united against him.
    ArneSo said:

He isn’t a traitor since he just wants to infect the other (lesser) chaos gods. It’s all part of the Great Game.

An infection like that could kill Nurgle too if its strong enough to kill the others. A Great Game that ends in everyone losing.
  • UagrimUagrim Registered Users Posts: 1,993

Uagrim said:

Lol I would think its the opposite considering the amount of losing he does to Dwarfs. And then he would have them and a whole world of angry mortals united against him.
    ArneSo said:

An infection like that could kill Nurgle too if its strong enough to kill the others. A Great Game that ends in everyone losing.
    If he finds a plague that works on gods the mortals will not be able to resist him anymore.
  • General_HijaltiGeneral_Hijalti Registered Users Posts: 4,962
    1) Didn't specify which god most likely means minor gods

2)Even if It meant chaos gods it means the others

3) Nurgle and his daemons are immune to the bad effects of disease and are strengthened by them. Nurgle has every disease he has ever concocted.

4) We have seen Ku'garths Godblight in 40k and it works if you consider primarchs gods (Ku'garth is the same person in 40k and fantasy, the settings are connected via the warp/realms of chaos. GW have confirmed this).
    However this didn't end well and Nurgle is not ppleased Ku'garth has finally been replaced by rotigus in lore like he has been on TTT.and probably won't be mentioned much in lore from now ooon. Which is a shame but he suffered from the no model curse.
  • Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 809

Crossil said:

Fine then, don't blame me when your great daddy kicks the bucket and his garden implodes ;)

BRUH!!!!!!!

I do, I pray to the Great Old Ones and the all-powerful wisdom that is Tzeentch!
    Well then hears the answer for your prayers
  • NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 6,732
    The only thing that keeps Chaos power structures in line is that the boys above are simply more powerful. The gods might reward their mortals or daemons but they're just as likely to ignore them, lose favor, or destroy them for a perceived slight.

And if any lower daemon had the power they'd simply depose their chaos god.