Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Enter the World of Nurgle

Comments

• 1v01v0 Registered Users Posts: 1,730
    Great video !
    I really like the music (background music) I liked the music in - enter the world of Tzeentch too.
    Any chanse of getting them clear (without the talking) ?
    Question:Presumably you’ve needed to create a huge number of new Daemon units to properly flesh them out and give them their own armies?
    Answer:IR: What you’ve just said is so true,
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,043
    1v0 said:

Great video !
    I really like the music (background music) I liked the music in - enter the world of Tzeentch too.
    Any chanse of getting them clear (without the talking) ?

it seems there will be a gameplay with nurgle

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,080

OK I have seen enough.
    WH3 seems not to be for me with the recoloured monogod units and strange decisions regarding a certain wheelchair.
    We discussed it here enough and CA decided to go a different way I would have prefered.

I already cancelled my preorder and will not buy the game in the future.
    I contacted the support to delete my account.

Of course I wish everyone fun who buys the game, this is not meant spiteful. :)

If anyone wants he can use the username Schwarzhelm to represent the emperors champion and push for more glorious Sigmar content.^^

Bye, bye

• oliverpmasonoliverpmason Registered Users Posts: 2,461

OK I have seen enough.
    WH3 seems not to be for me with the recoloured monogod units and strange decisions regarding a certain wheelchair.
    We discussed it here enough and CA decided to go a different way I would have prefered.

If anyone wants he can use the username Schwarzhelm to represent the emperors champion and push for more glorious Sigmar content.^^

Bye, bye

Didn't you leave before?
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 17,459

OK I have seen enough.

Bye, bye

Why push empire content comment, your not playing it so ... whats the point.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• mewade44mewade44 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,844

OK I have seen enough.

Bye, bye

You waiting for ppl to plead for you to not ? ?
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,222

OK I have seen enough.

Bye, bye

This is either an actually extreme mature and modest commitment to leave a forum where you are no longer wishing to partake.... or an extremely immature grab at attention.

Only time will tell.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 8,224

OK I have seen enough.

Bye, bye

Drama queen very much?
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,683
    god nurglings and unclean ones are soo cute <3
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• Rasmus242Rasmus242 Registered Users Posts: 671
    Good stuff. Impressive animations! For me one smallish thing that made me happy is that the realm actually looks more like a weird swamp rather than the first screenshot which looked more barren and rocky.
  • ReeksReeks Registered Users Posts: 9,356

OK I have seen enough.

Bye, bye

Goodbye

Well wishes

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

#JusticeForNurglingForumAvatars
    Here´s some Nurgle goodness for the masses...

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

• obippoobippo Member Registered Users Posts: 2,683
    Reeks said:

my babies
    Always be aware when a Content Refusing Troll Brigade (CRTB) representative is near. Contact your local Witch Hunter for further info.

• Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 9,446
    Is there a Fly Head Herald?

People of class want to know.
    Glory matters not.

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,870
    edited November 2021

Bies said:

Clsmith88 said:

TeNoSkill said:

Demons look good, Nurgle forsaken look lame.

At least those slaaneshi marauders (?) look nice with their claw....

Is it just me or did anyone else notice, or imagine that they noticed, Slaaneshi Marauders with differing lengths of claw arms? At 0:50 the Marauder in the right side foreground has a sword-length claw while the ones on the left side have longer spear-length claws. Potentially means another variant?
    I agree. At 30 seconds there's a unit of Marauders charging where you can't see what weapon they have. Whereas the spears are very long and hard to miss - I'm pretty certain there's at least a Anti-Large spear version, and a more conventional hand-weapon version.

Honestly I am more excited for slaanesh from this video then Nurgle...

Also;

An actual warhammer character with Dark Skin! It only took Total War 5 years... and it's one variant amongst many... but finally nice to see!
    so finally Araby ppl joined the game
    If we must speculate; bottom right skin tone looks more arabic. Middle looks distinctly african to me. Not that it really matters on the specifics; just nice to see CA using a a range of skin tones where it makes thematic sense.

Afterall Chaos doesn't care what skin colour you are; they are still coming for that soul of yours.
    Technically, black also equals Arabyan in Warhammer. The only black people we know exist are in Araby. This is mostly because Araby has dual inspirations, one is Arabic peninsula and the second is the Barbary Coast and Subsaharan Africa, which has been one of the areas where white and black people have significant interactions over the years.

So he isn't wrong in saying it would be an Arabyan. It's a relatively diverse group in Warhammer.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • PLHenryPLHenry Registered Users Posts: 1,652
    Crossil said:

Technically, black also equals Arabyan in Warhammer. The only black people we know exist are in Araby. This is mostly because Araby has dual inspirations, one is Arabic peninsula and the second is the Barbary Coast and Subsaharan Africa, which has been one of the areas where white and black people have significant interactions over the years.

So he isn't wrong in saying it would be an Arabyan. It's a relatively diverse group in Warhammer.

There are human tribes further south too, but the southlands is scarcely explored in the lore.
  • WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 5,637

Clsmith88 said:

TeNoSkill said:

Is it just me or did anyone else notice, or imagine that they noticed, Slaaneshi Marauders with differing lengths of claw arms? At 0:50 the Marauder in the right side foreground has a sword-length claw while the ones on the left side have longer spear-length claws. Potentially means another variant?
    I agree. At 30 seconds there's a unit of Marauders charging where you can't see what weapon they have. Whereas the spears are very long and hard to miss - I'm pretty certain there's at least a Anti-Large spear version, and a more conventional hand-weapon version.

Also;

An actual warhammer character with Dark Skin! It only took Total War 5 years... and it's one variant amongst many... but finally nice to see!
    While I don't mind it myself, to be quite frank it falls pretty darn flat and kind of comes off as insulting when you really think about it and the implications. GW has basically said "We're inclusive, see dark skin people can be pawns of Satan just like light skinned people! What's that? You want us to develop an entire fantasy culture loosely based off of a historical Middle-eastern or African society and their mythology? Araby? Ind? Sorry marketing says that region of the worldn't turn enough profit. But you can still be represented as a slave to chaos!"
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Warhammer Deserves Naval Battles

• CrossilCrossil Registered Users Posts: 14,870
    edited November 2021
    Wyvax said:

Clsmith88 said:

TeNoSkill said:

Also;

While I don't mind it myself, to be quite frank it falls pretty darn flat and kind of comes off as insulting when you really think about it and the implications. GW has basically said "We're inclusive, see dark skin people can be pawns of Satan just like light skinned people! What's that? You want us to develop an entire fantasy culture loosely based off of a historical Middle-eastern or African society and their mythology? Araby? Ind? Sorry marketing says that region of the worldn't turn enough profit. But you can still be represented as a slave to chaos!"
    My home region is a balkanized mess, so be glad yours even exists as a distinct culture at all.

As for the profit argument, well yeah. When you argue for including a faction solely because of the market, expect only that faction to be added to the game past the actual existing content.
    Furthermore, I consider that Daemon Prince must be removed.
  • WyvaxWyvax Registered Users Posts: 5,637
    Crossil said:

Wyvax said:

Clsmith88 said:

TeNoSkill said:

Also;

My home region is a balkanized mess, so be glad yours even exists as a distinct culture at all.

As for the profit argument, well yeah. When you argue for including a faction solely because of the market, expect only that faction to be added to the game past the actual existing content.
    Mine is portrayed as a bunch of hedonistic, selfish nihilists into NSFW practices. Pretty spot on unfortunately. :#

The profit argument I'm actually cool with, it's logical after all for a company to operate that way, though I disagree that a real-world cognate is required in order for it to be viewed as a worthwhile endeavor. Vampire Coast certainly didn't require one, yet it was successful. My point is that what GW has been doing is less representation and more so just pandering, which is what the vast majority of companies do anyway unfortunately so I don't see anything celebratory about it for those reasons.

OT, this is probably the best World of Trailer they've released.
    Tomes read: The Great Betrayal, Master of Dragons, Curse of the Phoenix Crown, Trollslayer, Skavenslayer, Daemonslayer, Dragonslayer, Beastslayer, Vampireslayer, Malekith, The Bloody Handed, Shadow King
    Me when I see a LL character implemented as a LH.

Warhammer Deserves Naval Battles

• SaurianDruidSaurianDruid Registered Users Posts: 1,705
    I absolutely love these Nurgling animations! They're so hyper and expressive with how they jump around and do stunts together. I'm really impressed. This went well beyond what I expected from a Nurgling unit.
  • GrotbaggGrotbagg Registered Users Posts: 261
    Nurgling animations are great!
  • GoatforceGoatforce Registered Users Posts: 7,924
    Wyvax said:

Clsmith88 said:

TeNoSkill said:

Also;

..... We do have Tomb Kings though, who are based off a North African history and attached mythology. Don't know if it matters that they are undead, but they are most certainly there.
  • AxiosXiphosAxiosXiphos Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 8,222
    Wyvax said:

Clsmith88 said:

TeNoSkill said:

Also;

I think this might be a little over-thinking it. I see your point certainly; but I think CA probably just though 'Why not add a little diversity'. I don't think there was much more thought to it then that.
  • TayvarTayvar Registered Users Posts: 12,438
    Nurgle is happy to see all the new animations that his daemons got. :)
  • Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 805
    Reeks said:

Here´s some Nurgle goodness for the masses...

I WANT THEM ALL FOR GRANDFATHER NURGLE YAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!
    Lol @Hourgath_the_Hutrid , i just tagged you a second time in the other thread because i thought you missed it last night :D

Nurgle is love

Nurgle is life

• HighPriest_AstragothHighPriest_Astragoth Registered Users Posts: 633
    I want to see a Nurgling or even a Exalted Great Unclean One holding up a sign that says “Free Hugs”, just like this-

Hear the summons of Hashut!
    The Dark Father calls you to slaughter,
    Blood and fire exhorts you to war!
    Hear the summons of Hashut!
    Stretch your limbs of blood-filed steel,
    The Dawi-Zharr march fourth once more!
    Answering the summons of Hashut!

-From the K'daai rituals of awakening.
  • Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 805
    edited November 2021
    Reeks said:

Lol @Hourgath_the_Hutrid , i just tagged you a second time in the other thread because i thought you missed it last night :D

REALLY huh it seems my notification has failed me but no matter thanks reek . Once again these gifs are wonderful and will be most useful for certain discussion for these forums.
    And I must say the sumo GUO is my personal favourit and that armpit scratching ku'gath for some reason speaks to me in spiritual level .
  • PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 5,594

OK I have seen enough.

Bye, bye

Why the disagrees?