Some factions' units seem to be incomplete or forgotten to add at all, but not worthy for dlc. Lack of infantry with defense against large does not seem to be a proper balance, it is a bestigor and grave guard situation and especially Vampires need grave guards with spear and shield. Some units seem to be unperfect because lack traits given normally to analogue units in other armies, cold ones are the best example of this. So to the list:
- Beastmen need antilarge bestigors with halberds. It would be normal version of the renown unit, so super simple to add.
- Vampire counts need antilarge grave guard with halberds, could be reskin of empire's, bretonnia's, tomb kings' unit.
- Cold ones should be adjusted with strider, missile resi 15%, vanguard, higher m attack.
- Razorgor herd should be able to hide in a forest.
- Dwarf bolt thrower, when at 3 entity, should have increased dmg to 150. Currently it is not worth taking, instead of the catapults.
- Dwarf rangers m attack and m def should be increased so they would be better in melee than quarellers and thunderers. Also speed increased to 34.
- Greenskins will be worse Ogres, if don't get black orcs and big un's with shields and big stabba savage orcs (could be orcs with spears or new unit for DLC)
- Gotrek, Ungrim and Giant Slayers still don't have the Deathblow animation https://www.reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/pem6q1/just_a_heads_up_that_gotrek_ungrim_and_giant/