Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

It will be a beautiful Slaaneshi week

BiesBies Junior MemberSwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,564
edited November 2021 in General Discussion

Come and join the pleasure !

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

Comments

• IokkoIokko Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,319
    edited November 2021
    Careful brother, all pleasure has a price!
    Stating opinions as if they're facts in your signature and adding "Change my mind" doesn't make them facts, change my mind.
  • ArneSoArneSo Hamburg, Germany Registered Users Posts: 34,880
    Nah still Nurgle.
    Nurgle is love, Nurgle is life
  • Witch_KingWitch_King Registered Users Posts: 132
    edited November 2021
    I'm ready to become a salacious, scandalous and sensational servant of Slaanesh!

After witnessing so many sickly, sinful, spectacles stand, shuffle, shamble and saunter shamelessly in mine scandalized sight I'm eager to stroll, stride, swagger and swirl, spin, slash and stab at stupid, senseless scum!
  • PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 5,613
    NNN ends and we go directly into ass stuff december.

This are strange times, strange times indeed.
  • elkappelkapp Registered Users Posts: 1,237
    Iokko said:

... all pleasure has a price!

200 upkeep
  • afverrallafverrall Registered Users Posts: 1,042
    Those sex dinos really creep me out.
  • JungleElfJungleElf Registered Users Posts: 6,498
    Any comments from Simone?
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,564
    JungleElf said:

Any comments from Simone?

Simone is on vacation (be back tomorrow, I think) , Kirk is taking over news

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• MrDragonMrDragon Registered Users Posts: 3,446
    afverrall said:

They are the cutest precious cuties possible, how dare you!
    Honestly, as much as I am a Tzeentch fanboy, Steeds of Slaanesh and Fiends of Slaanesh might just be my favourite daemon designs.
  • ToxicFlamesToxicFlames Registered Users Posts: 680
    Gonna be a bit more time untill slaanesh time. nurgle unit spotlights and ku'gath mechanics.

HERE COMES PAPA WITH THE NO HORNY BELL

• MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,204
    Nothing says beauty like N'Kari's face.
  • Hourgath_the_HutridHourgath_the_Hutrid Registered Users Posts: 840

Gonna be a bit more time untill slaanesh time. nurgle unit spotlights and ku'gath mechanics.

HERE COMES PAPA WITH THE NO HORNY BELL

I really want to see the exalted GUO attack animations . I can only imagen in what way he will use that gaint bell.
    And it is the best thing that one of the ancient and highest ranked of greater demons ......has an oversized bell for a weapon .
    That's why GUO are the best of greater demons
  • damon40000damon40000 Registered Users Posts: 1,616
    Bonk
    BsFG dwarf
  • afverrallafverrall Registered Users Posts: 1,042
    Slannesh seems to have more mortals than the others.
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 11,642
    ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

I thought so too; but all the major news was launched last week. We might get Ku'Gath mechanics today; but thats about it...hopefully they learned that the spotlights were trash and just skip them.

afverrall said:

Which makes sense since Sigvald, the only human LL, is already in the game. So the only LP candidates are an Elf (Dechala) or Daemons (Az, Masque).
    Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

I thought so too; but all the major news was launched last week. We might get Ku'Gath mechanics today; but thats about it...hopefully they learned that the spotlights were trash and just skip them.
    We still need 2 Ku’Gath Blogs and the Spotlights.
    ArneSo said:

Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

Damn, its gonna be a **** week then.

• PocmanPocman Registered Users Posts: 5,613
    ArneSo said:

afverrall said:

Which makes sense since Sigvald, the only human LL, is already in the game. So the only LP candidates are an Elf (Dechala) or Daemons (Az, Masque).
    It has less mortals than Khorne, and it has nothing to do with Sigvald, that 99% will stay as a WOC character
    Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

Damn, its gonna be a **** week then.
    I always like the Blogs since they give us information about the campaign map and factions around your start position.

Kairos blog for example told us that the Eastern Chaos Tribes will be WoC.

Ku’Gaths Blog might answers the question if the western Kurgan tribes will be WoC too or Norsca.
  • RockNRolla92RockNRolla92 Registered Users Posts: 2,268
    edited November 2021
    ArneSo said:

Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

I believe Simone already confirmed no Ku'Gath lore blog and they put mechanics on his poster tweet so it's quite possible that they go straight to Slaanesh. It's pretty clear that CA are trying to squeeze it in to either give time for a Troy DLC or to get in more Warhammer 3 info before Christmas
  • DarthEnderXDarthEnderX Registered Users Posts: 3,888
    afverrall said:

They're just scaly anteaters.

...which I guess is just a pangolin.
  • SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 1,401

ArneSo said:

Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

I believe Simone already confirmed no Ku'Gath lore blog and they put mechanics on his poster tweet so it's quite possible that they go straight to Slaanesh. It's pretty clear that CA are trying to squeeze it in to either give time for a Troy DLC or to get in more Warhammer 3 info before Christmas
    I expect the Troy DLC announcement very soon so maybe CA wants to throw out the "big" WH 3 news very soon and the small ones (Spotlights) during the Troy dlc marketing
    Sigmar protect us all...

ArneSo said:

Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

Where did he say that we won’t get a lore blog?

They just mentioned that he buffs Nurglings with the poster.

We still don’t know much about his start position, his skill tree and so on.
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

Simone mentioned about some stuff being shuffled about; so maybe the Ku'Gath blog got affected.

• PissedOffOneEyedGuyPissedOffOneEyedGuy Registered Users Posts: 2,477
    maybe end of this week beginning of next
  • SchubSchub Registered Users Posts: 1,401
    edited November 2021
    Djau said:

ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

Simone mentioned about some stuff being shuffled about; so maybe the Ku'Gath blog got affected.
    Yeah something like "no lore blog, but maybe YouTubers will do something“ but he was not talking about campaign mechanics

Post edited by Schub on
    Sigmar protect us all...

• KhorneBullKhorneBull Registered Users Posts: 286
    ArneSo said:

ArneSo said:

Djau said:

ArneSo said:

Nah still Nurgle.

It's sitting next to Skarbrand's.......
  • BiesBies Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,564
    Simone is back and he shell bring some news ! hopefully slaaneshi news >:)

• K3KevilinioK3Kevilinio Registered Users Posts: 455
    Campaign Map fly over would be my favourite news. But Slaaneshi is ok too.