Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Slaanesh Roster Reveal

124»

Comments

• kratostatickratostatic Registered Users Posts: 1,011

Itharus said:

I don't know how feels about Slaanesh roster.
    I thought Khorne would be kind boring, pure melee, but he has shrine, artillery that fast moving fire at movement and repleshment ammo, have flying bloodthirster.

Slaanesh they are dull, not much flying units. As we know cavalry update nerfing a lot chariot, i hope Slaanesh chariot wouldn't be trash other not much interesting playing for them.

Chariots were not nerfed. A couple of chariots before the beta were inadvertently made incredibly powerful. Some chariots could still use a smidgeon of balancing, but some chariots are also far too strong.

It won't be trash. Any chariot is great when coming in from the flanks or rear -- except for (once upon a time) the Boar Chariots, which were just terrible all around. They were one of the ones made super OP by the recent bug. I have yet to try them out since the cav beta, though... I'll have to get back to you on whether they still suck. But honestly... Goblin Chariots and Pump Wagons are probably more worthwhile anyway.
    But who made decision some unit too strong?
    Every ones using chariots? No ofc.

Every one using cavalry, cavalry get buffed.
    Chariot not popular, get nerfed.

Now we see wh3 race completely rely on chariots. I had fears about it.
    Dude chariots were outright broken op after Silence & Fury. A Tuskgor chariot could take on two units of Blood Knights and win. It pretty much killed multiplayer (certainly my interest in playing) which was in a decent place after Twisted & Twilight. That's why they were "nerfed".

And chariots are still strong if correctly microd. They just don't trade up 5 to 1 anymore.
  • BoombastekBoombastek Registered Users Posts: 2,141
    edited December 2021

Itharus said:

I thought Khorne would be kind boring, pure melee, but he has shrine, artillery that fast moving fire at movement and repleshment ammo, have flying bloodthirster.

Slaanesh they are dull, not much flying units. As we know cavalry update nerfing a lot chariot, i hope Slaanesh chariot wouldn't be trash other not much interesting playing for them.

Chariots were not nerfed. A couple of chariots before the beta were inadvertently made incredibly powerful. Some chariots could still use a smidgeon of balancing, but some chariots are also far too strong.

It won't be trash. Any chariot is great when coming in from the flanks or rear -- except for (once upon a time) the Boar Chariots, which were just terrible all around. They were one of the ones made super OP by the recent bug. I have yet to try them out since the cav beta, though... I'll have to get back to you on whether they still suck. But honestly... Goblin Chariots and Pump Wagons are probably more worthwhile anyway.

Dude chariots were outright broken op after Silence & Fury. A Tuskgor chariot could take on two units of Blood Knights and win. It pretty much killed multiplayer (certainly my interest in playing) which was in a decent place after Twisted & Twilight. That's why they were "nerfed".

And chariots are still strong if correctly microd. They just don't trade up 5 to 1 anymore.
    Can you pls record this video? Where tuskgore chariot deal with blood knight unit.

As patchnote says cavalry beta fixed collision OP dmg of chariot.
    As we know collision dmg working vs smaller unit size.
    As we know cavalry large unit size same as chariot. (idk about single entity chariot but pack of chariots large)

Cavalry beta "fixed" chariots vs infantry size according to patchnote.
    So that mean tuskgore chariot still deal with 2 blood knights
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 18,334
    edited December 2021

Itharus said:

Can you pls record this video? Where tuskgore chariot deal with blood knight unit.

As we know cavalry large unit size same as chariot. (idk about single entity chariot but pack of chariots large)

no tuskgor chariot dealt multiple attacks on combat as well as a change to foot print allowed it to super impose it self making them deal vast amounts of damage on sustained combat while not be subjected to as much attacks

cav beta did was fundamentally change how impact damage and bracing work. which has zero impact on the above bugs.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• ParaneumanParaneuman Registered Users Posts: 71
    I’m just concerned about the apparent lack of flying counters. No missiles, and you air force consists of… furies. So your only real go-to seems to be magic :neutral: … Perhaps the “seduction mechanic” could fill the gap. Yet it’s disappointing that the roster doesn’t have it anyway.
  • kratostatickratostatic Registered Users Posts: 1,011

Itharus said:

See Turin's video here. I slightly misremembered as it was 3 Tuskgor chariots vs 3 Blood Knights; equally, it wasn't even remotely an equal fight.
  • BoombastekBoombastek Registered Users Posts: 2,141
    edited December 2021
    Oh god damit it tuskgore chariot mount not a pack of it.

Jesus christ can we always says true?

This is video about buged only this unit. Not whole chariots.

Let just hope Slaanesh race not gonna be boring trash with nerfed to ground for no reason chariots.

I out of here.
  • saweendrasaweendra Registered Users Posts: 18,334

Oh god damit it tuskgore chariot mount not a pack of it.

Jesus christ can we always says true?

This is video about buged only this unit. Not whole chariots.

Let just hope Slaanesh race not gonna be boring trash with nerfed to ground for no reason chariots.

I out of here.

Chariots that were effected by these bugs were

Tuskgor chariot mounts
    Tuskgor chariots
    Razagor chariot mounts
    Razor gir chariots
    Orc boar chariots
    And corpse carts mounts , and the three varieties.

You should do some searching

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• GhettobibleGhettobible Registered Users Posts: 290
    edited December 2021
    Alyssa said:

Itharus said:

Alyssa said:

Itharus said:

Alyssa said:

Itharus said:

Who'd have thought that Slaanesh would be more censored now than in the 80s and 90s?

Because the only people who bought Warhammer minis in 80s were edgy and horny teenage nerds.
    ...you think this has changed, in any way? Such folks are still like 80% of the user base. The other 20% is made up of 15% old farts who still play and 5% other.
    It changed.

[. . .]

Since 2010s it's mostly 20-30 years old people spending their wages compared to 80s teenagers with allowance money. And 20+ young adults in 2021 are less horny than 80s kids, especially considering how easy it is to find an actual real life partner with dating apps today. So it's not about censorship, naked supermodel minis are just cringy by today standarts.

Why you gotta make me use a meme from TLJ? It hurts me to go there. But I will accept this pain to make this point. Wishes aren't fishes.
    I simply stated facts. Prove me wrong.
    Censorship is censorship no matter how you try to slice it.

Puritans will always find a way to justify it. They also come in many forms to hide their intentions.

Their inability to defend their stances or using others a shield to push forward their own agendas makes them easy to spot.

Going to be 2022 and we still have Moral/Religious Puritans slipping themselves into entertainment/avenues nobody wants them in.
    Post edited by Ghettobible on
  • Zeratul764Zeratul764 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJXjw--CZCzgYC3fwtoyJ0ARegistered Users Posts: 25