Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Dragon War Battle Pack

2»

Comments

• JSjJSj Member Posts: 51Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Ok, I don't own Shogun 2, only FotS. I also pre-ordered FotS from Steam, in case that may have something to do with it.
  • JMaszkJMaszk Senior Member Posts: 1,297Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Thanks CA...looking forward to trying it out. Sounds kind of like Napoleon's mini-campaigns.
    I AM TOTAL WAR!!

Thunder & Death are but a mere understatement...a footnote really...

War brings us closer...the clash of swords...the serrinade of the musket...and the sweet aroma of napalm in the morning.

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ***...and I'm all out of bubble gum";)

"Chuck Norris's monitor has no glare...nothing glares at Chuck Norris and lives."

Steam ID: JonFett \ |Takeda| Tada Mitsuyori

• harrowharrow Senior Member Posts: 152Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Prussian wrote: »
    No, its not listed in there. I bought shogun 2 and all expansions when they were released but its not in there. Verified game cache but it did not help.

Yep its the same for me!
  • damadman228damadman228 Senior Member Posts: 2,437Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Guys, all who own FotS also own the Dragon War pack. Where do you find it? In the Historical battles section.
    This might be helpful for those still playing S2 MP:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=444087

Also check out this awesome channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milkandcookiesTW
  • PrussianPrussian Member Posts: 76Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Guys, all who own FotS also own the Dragon War pack. Where do you find it? In the Historical battles section.

No, its not listed in the dlc list:
    shogun2_dlc.jpg

And I cant select the battles, in the "historical battles" menu.
    edited March 2012

Yes, but it should also be present in the DLC list on Steam. If not, something is wrong.
  • (J²)(J²) Member Posts: 45Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    So my situation is:

I've bought Shogun 2 and all it's dlc (except for the blood pack) a long time ago, it's all listed in my dlc tab. I bought FotS from the sega-website yesterday (Sunday march 25, so well after release). The dragon war battle pack is not listed in my dlc tab, but I can access and play the FotS historic battles.
    edited March 2012
    (J²) wrote: »
    So my situation is:

I've bought Shogun 2 and all it's dlc (except for the blood pack) a long time ago, it's all listed in my dlc tab. I bought FotS from the sega-website yesterday (Sunday march 25, so well after release). The dragon war battle pack is not listed in my dlc tab, but I can access and play the FotS historic battles.

That's the same story for me, I also bought from the sega store (pre-order) As far as I'm aware the historical battles in FotS are completely different from the dragon battle pack. I cant see the dragon battle pack in the historical section either.
  • Crazy SteveCrazy Steve Senior Member Posts: 1,429Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Just finished the first historical battle and I must say they're worked out really well, there's even a little info after the battle. Love what you guys did with the battles and I'm looking forward to finishing all of them. Cheers CA!
    [PORTABLE-ID]crazysteve[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • UgioUgio Junior Member The Oaks, NSW, AustraliaPosts: 6Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    It's the same for me, I purchased the retail limited edition version. I have installed, everything appears in the DLC except the dragon war pack. It definitely is not in the historical battle list.

I have TWS2 and all of the DLC except for the blood pack, they all appear in the DLC list except Dragon wars.

Any ideas?

Just re verified the game cache, took a while, but it is still not in the DLC list...
    edited March 2012
    Under Historical battles, you should have a "Fall of the Samurai" tab at the top, containing 6 battles. Only Toba-Fushimi 1868 is available at the start, the others needs to be unlocked.

Although not listed there as "Dragon War Battle Pack", these 6 battles are it. They are available now to FotS owners, later to be released for Shogun 2 owners as a DLC.
  • PrussianPrussian Member Posts: 76Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    It's still not there. Please fix this CA.
    edited April 2012
    Prussian wrote: »
    It's still not there. Please fix this CA.

Even though it doesn't appear as DLC it seems to be the same historical battles in the core FOTS dlc. so i wouldnt worry too much
  • JarvisJarvis Junior Member Posts: 4Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    I almost never play historical battles I would much rather have free DLC units! Where are the grenadiers, mortars and other special units and weaponry during the Boshin War? You know that several different types of firearms where shipped to Japan for both sides from different Western countries right?
2»
This discussion has been closed.