Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Warhammer3 installation

drogarito92drogarito92 Registered Users Posts: 868
Would you need to have all 3 games installed in order to get all dlcs to game 3 or should we only have game 2 and game 3 instead?

Comments

• twwatchertwwatcher Registered Users Posts: 2,703
    You will only need game 3 installed. Just have the first two games in your inventory (on the same store) and you will be able to download the FLC for the combined campaign for TWW 3 when it becomes available.
  • drogarito92drogarito92 Registered Users Posts: 868
    I had to install Warhammer 1 when I bought some wh1 DLC in order to use it for game 2. I really hope that you would only need game 3 only because I am out of free space on my tiny little hard drive xD
  • twwatchertwwatcher Registered Users Posts: 2,703
    But afterwards you sorted it out you could uninstall TWW 1?

First steps if you have these types of DLC/FLC problems is to restart steam, verify files etc.

The bottom line is that TWW 3 will contain all the assets needed to support its version of the combined campaign.

If you don’t have a lot of space this can make patching problematic as well as this requires free space equal to that that the game occupies to work as intended.
  • HowTheStarsBurnHowTheStarsBurn Registered Users Posts: 710
    You didn't need to install warhammer 1, something else was going wrong. It only verifies you own it, installing it changes nothing about that process, nothing.
  • drogarito92drogarito92 Registered Users Posts: 868
    Every time I bought wh1 dlcs, I had to install Warhammer 1 and delete it once DLC was applied to game 2.
  • saj1987saj1987 Registered Users Posts: 197
    I never played WH1, I just bought it and all the DLC for both games and had everything in WH2.