Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Physical copy of Warhammer III

polipo21polipo21 Registered Users Posts: 4
edited February 15 in General Discussion
Hey guys, does anybody know how this physical copy will look like?
I mean, will there be a DVD? or just a steam code?
I can't find any information anywhere, and this is quite important for me, because I want to buy a physical copy with a steelbook, and I do not have a DVD drive :smiley:

Thank you in advance for any responses :)
Post edited by dge1 on

Comments

• LoukarvicLoukarvic Registered Users Posts: 87
    polipo21 said:

I can't find any information anywhere, and this is quite important for me, because I want to buy a physical copy with a steelbook, and I do not have a DVD drive :smiley:

You will find both code (IDK if it's only for Steam or Epic as well but Steam is sure) and CD.
    Justice for Thundertusks and Yeethees !

• polipo21polipo21 Registered Users Posts: 4
    Ok, thank you very much bro :)
  • DwarfHoldMiniatureDwarfHoldMiniature Registered Users Posts: 22
    I have another question regarding the physical. Does Day one edition includes the limited edition metal case?
  • DjauDjau Registered Users Posts: 9,908
    Is there anywhere selling the limited edition or day one edition?

• YellowTreeYellowTree Registered Users Posts: 347
    What do you do with a physical copy?
  • JastalllJastalll Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,698
    Djau said:

Is there anywhere selling the limited edition or day one edition?

That's my question as well. It doesn't seem up on any storefront I checked. It's weird that they announce those two physical editions but didn't post anything regarding when or where they'll be available.
  • TheLightningYuTheLightningYu Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited January 16
    Loukarvic said:

polipo21 said:

You will find both code (IDK if it's only for Steam or Epic as well but Steam is sure) and CD.
    In all honesty, i'd love to have a official confirmation on that. It really would geniunly suck when i get myself the physical copy, only for them included a key for Epic or such instead of Steam. I find Epic awful to begin with, but in case of TWW3 it would be even more frustrating because of Mortal Empire and Backward Compability stuff... so especially for stuff like this it's the job of the Devs/Publisher to clarify on what end this Physical Release is...

I simply find it frustrating, that on Amazon for stuff like this the lack of Information is even allowed...

Don't try to bypass the word filter.
    Post edited by dge1 on
  • Storm130000Storm130000 Registered Users Posts: 1
    Yep I have been scouring the internet and can't find anywhere that definitively states that it will have a Steam key. I reaaaally don't want to buy the physical copy, just to have either no key, or an EPIC key.
  • VudogaVudoga Member Registered Users Posts: 36
    Since nobody has proof I'll answer, you get a Steam key in the physical copy. If you look on the FAQ and look at the image of the Special Edition there's a Steam icon on there lower left. So Steam key is included.

Team Beastmen
  • EckoSpanEckoSpan Registered Users Posts: 1
    Evening, i've pre-orded the pysical edition and emailed the Customer support and can confirm as per Vudoga noted that it does indeed come with a CD key for steam.

This discussion has been closed.