Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adorbs

Problem with CD-KEY

Silviu8888Silviu8888 Junior MemberPosts: 4Registered Users
Hello I have a problem. When I ask for CD KEY I always invalid! I read on steam and it says that CD-KEY can be located on the back of the manual. Nothing ... Well, there is nothing just EMPIRE;TOTAL WAR KEYCODE and white.... A little help? O yeah i forgot to say my CD-KEY is used at another steam account. But i bought this game 30 minutes ago. How is this posible?
Post edited by Silviu8888 on

Comments

• SasuSasu Moderator FinlandPosts: 8,842Registered Users, Moderators
    edited April 2012
    Where did you buy it and did you buy it as used?
    Not easy being a gunpowderhead

Forum Terms and Conditions
    When in doubt, check the stickies
    After every download, verify integrity of game cache

Fickle is the lady Fora
  • Silviu8888Silviu8888 Junior Member Posts: 4Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    I bought him from a hyper-market called real. And the game were fine i mean not used. I read at the instruction manual if i got problem with the game to go to the shop were i bought. I go there and i return the game. At others total war games like MTW2 i bought at the same shop and i don`t got problems. It`s posible my CD key at the back of instruction manual to forgot to edit?
    But i see the CD-KEY it`s fine but say the CD-KEy it`s already used by a steam account. How is this posible?
  • irishronirishron Senior Member Posts: 1,408Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    If you bought it used, yes.
  • Silviu8888Silviu8888 Junior Member Posts: 4Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    So it`s posible the game was used by another persone before me? Hmm so that was so cheap... No problem i return him and bought one new.