Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prince Of Macedon!

LiamLiam Senior MemberPosts: 110Registered Users
OK! Prince of Macedon is one of my all time TOTAL WAR hero's!
I have seen ALL his videos of his online total war battles!

ALSO he does not post defeats because their is no point! He posts to entertain people with his WINS! Seeing him loose is boring...

He also does not use his real name... The Best one yet is "Batman"
I loved that one!
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war' - Shakespeare: Julius Caesar, III, 1

GOOD GUIDES FOR BEGINNERS!
http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?45315-Quietus-Rome-Total-War-Guide
http://http://rtw.heavengames.com/rtw/strategy/index.shtml

A REALLY GOOD REVIEW FOR ROME: TOTAL WAR IF YOU ARE THINKING OF BUYING THIS!
http://http://uk.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/rometotalwar/review.html
Post edited by Liam on

Comments

• Ace BlazerAce Blazer Senior Member Toronto, CanadaPosts: 5,874Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    Loving teh sarcasm.

Yea he's posted losses bud.
    My Rome 2 PC: Intel i5-4670, nVidia 760GTX, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, NZXT Vulcan mATX case
    Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions.
    Buttons the Kitten needs your help. Click here to save a kitten today.
  • triscuit21triscuit21 Senior Member Posts: 556Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    I still think that he loses in RTW more than he admits to, and that the constant name changes is a clever way to make sure no one can ever prove that he lost. Just a theory though:). He's still a good player, but I find his commentary a bit boring.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other ******* die for his."
    - General George Patton (1885-1945)
  • Brenticus1Brenticus1 Senior Member Posts: 643Registered Users
    edited October 2011
    A true pro doesn't try to protect himself against losses. He takes it like a man, no offense ladies :cool:
    I also will only judge a player after I have played him/her myself. I have no confidence in what I see in videos (though I have watched one or two...)
    The more you kill, the less the lag.
  • AwesomeUsernameAwesomeUsername Junior Member Posts: 20Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    I heard he was real meanie(I can't post the j word we used as kids?) actually that is afraid of losing.
    He also chat bans people who off him in the slightest.
    He most certaintly loses more than he posts.
    My username is Awesome
  • KytsataKytsata Banned Posts: 64Banned Users
    edited January 2012
    He's really annoying. He seems nice in his videos, but he's such a ****. Don't look up to him, for the sake of the world. He's not very good either. I've been in one of his vids 2v2 and carried his **** through the whole fight.
  • Colonel MallardColonel Mallard Senior Member Posts: 1,044Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    Yeah, he's a little predictable, nothing really beyond a few upgraded pikes or urbans, the hammer and anvil. never any variety, barely uses the interesting factions like spain or armenia
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it...

"If at first you don't succeed, you fail."

"All I know is that my gut says maybe" - President Average of the Neutral Planet

Total War:Barbarian Invasion 2:The Invadening
  • UnLimitedUnLimited Member Posts: 69Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    Meh, he is okay, but also, very easily offended. He attacks and blocks people for slightest critics or questions he answered sometimes in the past. After all, I like his videos. I don't find his commentary boring, specially live ones. I don't blame him for not posting loses, no one is really proud of that, but I would like to see some of his lost battles.
  • da Mottada Motta Banned Posts: 124Banned Users
    edited January 2012
    In my opinion is just a TW youtube spammer,is skill are not equal as top players.
    But he do alot of good publicity.
  • TheImperatorofRomeTheImperatorofRome Senior Member Posts: 556Registered Users
    edited January 2012
    ok, so he's a good player but he spams and blocks ppl for the very tiniest of questions!!! i asked him once why doesnt he do any other Men of War game types and he went off CHOPS!!! i was banned, spammed and everything else i could think of. i know that its his channel and that its his rules... but seriously PoM?????
  • Abus3mentParkAbus3mentPark Junior Member Posts: 7Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    He's a good player, and mabye even a nice guy in person and while actually playing RTW. On his youtube page however.... Let's just say, leave one comment that resembles criticism, he'll delete it, leave you a nasty message and block you.

I said once that "In my opinion, his opponents online were on a lesser skill level than him, and that if he evened the odds, then the battles would be much more interesting."

Blocked and called me a clueless idiot.

Subscribed for 2 years, all ended with that message.

I did buy MoW b/c of him tho, so yea he's definately good publicity for these games.

Not h8ing, just pointing out the facts, good and bad :)
  • Tyer032392Tyer032392 Senior Member FloridaPosts: 4,609Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    I've seen some of his games, and he really isn't that impressive. And how he acts is not very dignified for a player to play, and to go off on people when they ask a stupid questions isn't doing any good for his profile either.
    "All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing. "
  • ^_^Belle^_^Belle Senior Member Posts: 234Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    I'm sorry, but I loathe PoM. He's such a manipulator, but he snowballs fanboys as newbie central.

Once you get away from it all and think for yourself, you see how manipulative he is. And that's totally not a flame. Many of my MP friends who are quite friendly (like Mirariel) have been trashed by this guy in dedicated videos. He's a anon, cowardly, keyboard warrior. It isn't name & shame either: he plays anonymously, he doesn't accept challenges, and he rules his channel with an iron fist of propaganda. His theory is totally self-centered and specialized because he's a lone wolf. (I wonder why!?)

That's reality.

I'm not trash-talking the guy's history. That's stuff is good. But he's a serious **** at times...

(TW.com censored everything like usual... so I couldn't even use the J word! lol)

If you want to hear what the real MP community has to think, leave YouTube, TW.com & TWC (i.e. "no name+shame land"). No reputable player outside that realm thinks highly of him, and that includes his previous opponents: Varus, Zeke, AHY, etc. I tried so hard to like him, but he treated my friends like trash.

Best part: after I called him on it, he blocked me and made a massive PM story to everyone on YouTube to try and ruin my reputation. What a charmer! Unfortunately for him, many of the people he PM'd directly PM'd me about it, supporting me. Well, that's my opinion anyways...

I have his Steam ID too. He lies about his activity and streaks.

All I have to say is: "gl hf" and "HoC fan!" Wooo! <3
  • Sparticus_rebornSparticus_reborn Member Posts: 77Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Good Player who could kick my ****. I won't give flak for that.

HOWEVER, after seeing how the guy reacted to someone who trolls him you can tell the guy is well...completely out of his f-ing mind. More importantly I honestly believe he posts EVERY SINGLE GAME. No human being in their right mind would ever do that. To top it off the guy puts on airs like you wouldn't believe. Its like he's the expert on every historical battle or ancient civilization that ever existed as if he was actually there. At first I liked watching the videos but once you start paying attention to his commentary and after about the 100th noob stomp it just gets old and tiring.

Now fischsandwichpatrol...that guy could become a commentator for ESPN: Total War.
    "These Barbarians lack the tactical refinement of our Legions" - Anonymous Roman General precluding an ambush.
  • SasuSasu Moderator FinlandPosts: 8,842Registered Users, Moderators
    edited April 2012
    Naming, shaming and personal attacks against anyone in- or outside these Forums is not within the rules of the Forums.

Thread closed.
    Not easy being a gunpowderhead

Forum Terms and Conditions
    When in doubt, check the stickies
    After every download, verify integrity of game cache

Fickle is the lady Fora
This discussion has been closed.