Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Loud!!!!!

Comrade1976Comrade1976 Junior MemberPosts: 6Registered Users
edited July 2015 in Napoleon: Total War
Has anyone else experienced extremely LOUD melee audio in NTW? I understand wars are a noisy thing but it makes it impossible to zoom in when your speakers start cracking. :mad: The audio is normal is all other aspects except during hand to hand clashes.
"Always aim for a killing blow, everything else is a waste of time and energy"

-Colonel Sawyer
Post edited by Comrade1976 on

Comments

• LapwingLapwing Member Posts: 39Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    That's not something I can ever remember experiencing.
  • Comrade1976Comrade1976 Junior Member Posts: 6Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Yeah! Its very strange and this is the only total war game I've had this in. Its just a massive audio spike when i zoom in to view melee combat.........
    "Always aim for a killing blow, everything else is a waste of time and energy"

-Colonel Sawyer
  • HeirofAlexanderHeirofAlexander Senior Member Posts: 1,088Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    I did not think it too loud. Don't all the Total War games have the same audio hight?
  • CoinoperatedCoinoperated Junior Member Posts: 5Registered Users
    edited July 2015
    I have this exact problem! Every time I zoom in over infantry melee the shouts and yells are way too loud, can't hover around for too long before it causes irritation. The only option to lower it is in the effects tab and unfortunately everything else you can hear comes under that as well, so I end up with zero sound.

I was wondering if it has anything to do with darth mod? Do you use that as well? I don't remember it being an issue on original napoleon.