Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Belakors voice work in cutseens was good.

Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 9,720
I was looking forward to getting him unlocked.

He needs a red line that buffs Daemons obviously for Immortal Empires.

His voice work however was VERY good in my opinion, so well done there.
Glory matters not.

Comments

• GreenColouredGreenColoured Registered Users Posts: 6,007
    Let's hope CA had the foresight to record faction select lines, quest battles, and diplomacy lines
  • SeswathaSeswatha Registered Users Posts: 4,757
    Well, it's Richard Armitage.

• davedave1124davedave1124 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 19,542
    The conversations between himself and the bear were quality.

I've just won a campaign with Ku'gath so I'm just getting used to him.
  • mecanojavi99mecanojavi99 EspañaRegistered Users Posts: 8,641

Let's hope CA had the foresight to record faction select lines, quest battles, and diplomacy lines

It would be interesting if someone could dig in the game files in search of his voicelines, to see if there are any diplomacy ones, those are the ones that would tell use with certainty if he is going to be a LL or not.
    "By the fires of Hashut, let them burn in the flames of eternal torment!"
    - Anonymous
  • RJCPSRJCPS Registered Users Posts: 530

It would be interesting if someone could dig in the game files in search of his voicelines, to see if there are any diplomacy ones, those are the ones that would tell use with certainty if he is going to be a LL or not.
    considering CAs response on the matter i was really under the impression that IF he comes as a LL, its something that will be worked on and not something that was pre planned :/
  • ArsenicArsenic Registered Users Posts: 7,351
    Surge_2 said:

That's what happens when you hire the one bright point of that execrable BBC retelling of Robin Hood.

(Robin of Sherwood was perfect, and it will never be bettered, so don't try)
    For in spite of all temptations. To belong to other nations. He remains an Englishman.
  • MasariusMasarius Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,335

He is the same who also gave his voice to trevor in castlevenia, right?

Really like him in TW and castlevania.
    Till shade is gone,
    till water is gone,
    into the Shadow with the teeth bared,
    screaming defiance with the last breath,
    to spit into Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day
  • SeswathaSeswatha Registered Users Posts: 4,757
    Masarius said:

He is.

• NyxilisNyxilis Registered Users Posts: 6,737
    Yeah, enjoyed those more than I thought I would. Not gonna like, was never a super Belakor fan but have enjoyed him in this game specifically.
  • MaedrethnirMaedrethnir Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 15,336
    Arsenic said:

Surge_2 said:

That's what happens when you hire the one bright point of that execrable BBC retelling of Robin Hood.

(Robin of Sherwood was perfect, and it will never be bettered, so don't try)
    Wanted to make a comment about his role in Robin, thinking I'll be original. I liked the show, very cheap.
  • gholingholin Member Registered Users Posts: 1,361
    Masarius said:

He also happens to be Thorin Oakenshield in The Hobbit. Dude is a great actor with a great voice for fantasy.
  • MiniaArMiniaAr Registered Users Posts: 1,686
    Surge_2 said:

This exactly.

Because he's unlockable for both Monogods & DoC, I suggest the following red line buffs for him:
    - Lesser Daemons: Daemonettes, Plaguebearers, BLoodletters, Blue & Pink Horrors as well as the exalted variants
    - Daemonic Cavalry: Hellseekers, Pox Riders, Plague Drones, Bloodcrushers, (Changebringers if they ever come)
    - Daemonic Beasts: Beast of Nurgle, Flesh Hounds, Fiend of Slaanesh, Screamers, (Nurglings maybe)
    - Chariots and Artillery: Skull Canon, Hellflayer, Gorebeast Chariot of Khorne, Burning Chariot of Tzeentch, Flamers and Exalted Flamers
    - Soul grinders and Greater Daemons: self explanatory

This way he could still buff all Daemonic units (but no mortals) for his start in DoC or if unlocked via a Monogod campaign. I think this is the best solution.
  • Surge_2Surge_2 Registered Users Posts: 9,720
    MiniaAr said:

Surge_2 said:

This exactly.

Because he's unlockable for both Monogods & DoC, I suggest the following red line buffs for him:
    - Lesser Daemons: Daemonettes, Plaguebearers, BLoodletters, Blue & Pink Horrors as well as the exalted variants
    - Daemonic Cavalry: Hellseekers, Pox Riders, Plague Drones, Bloodcrushers, (Changebringers if they ever come)
    - Daemonic Beasts: Beast of Nurgle, Flesh Hounds, Fiend of Slaanesh, Screamers, (Nurglings maybe)
    - Chariots and Artillery: Skull Canon, Hellflayer, Gorebeast Chariot of Khorne, Burning Chariot of Tzeentch, Flamers and Exalted Flamers
    - Soul grinders and Greater Daemons: self explanatory

This way he could still buff all Daemonic units (but no mortals) for his start in DoC or if unlocked via a Monogod campaign. I think this is the best solution.
    Good enough for me.
    Glory matters not.