Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adorbs

Using ships

ShurikenjitsuShurikenjitsu MemberPosts: 38Registered Users
Hello,

Is different bullets type affecting the range?
I mean, using xplosive shells has same range as using the normal or fast bullets?
Does someone has a stat about damage done by different ships? Wants to understand if more guns = more damage or not.

Brutus
Post edited by Shurikenjitsu on

Comments

• the bourgeoisiethe bourgeoisie Senior Member Posts: 625Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    no, um it's not noticable, but explosive ammo has smaller range, whereas the armour piercing and solid shot has the range shown on the bar
    Fear God, Honor King
  • ArcanumArcanum Senior Member Posts: 301Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Of course more guns = more damage. More shells whizzing through the air means more will hit and therefore more damage.
    Ave Dominus Nox.
  • ShurikenjitsuShurikenjitsu Member Posts: 38Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Not always more guns=more damage.
    As example in Napoleon guns were having a calibre, and their power was not connected to number only, some ships were having less guns, but far more fire power, due to bigger calibre.

Thanks for answers.

Brutus
  • RaptorJesusDesuRaptorJesusDesu Member Posts: 32Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    The frontal guns on the Kotetsu and the Gun Boats, I believe, deal extra damage. However I'm pretty sure every other cannon is the same in ship battles, it's just about how many.

AP has the longest range for ammo, followed by solid, then explosive. The ammo's accuracy goes in the same order. But then the damage is backwards, with AP doing the least and explosive the most (except to ironclad hulls, only AP will hurt them).