Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adorbs

Fall of the Samurai patch notes

13»

Comments

• chaz1453chaz1453 Member Posts: 96Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Reload animation for cannon in First-Person Mode?????????:confused:
    "The country that does not respect its own army will one day learn to respect someone else's" - Napoleon Bonaparte
    edited March 2012
    But also I would just like to say thankyou as when FotS was released I only had Shogun 2, but since you are great developers you allowed 40 units and the new maps straight into Shogun 2. I'm grateful as you haven't tried to rip us off like some other devs would :)
    "The country that does not respect its own army will one day learn to respect someone else's" - Napoleon Bonaparte
  • JELLOPICKLEJELLOPICKLE Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Everything looks great except for the d-bug camera, why take it a way, when as lucullus said you could have just made it a option in the settings, in my opinion it really optimized the game play of shogun 2...
    edited March 2012
    Everything looks great except for the d-bug camera, why take it a way, when as lucullus said you could have just made it a option in the settings, in my opinion it really optimized the game play of shogun 2...
    I agree. Make Debug camera an option in game!!!
  • HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 57Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Desyncs are also still alive and well.
  • Colonel MallardColonel Mallard Senior Member Posts: 1,044Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    HeroicSpur wrote: »
    Desyncs are also still alive and well.

And replays are dying a painful, disease ridden death, apparently...
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it...

"If at first you don't succeed, you fail."

"All I know is that my gut says maybe" - President Average of the Neutral Planet

Total War:Barbarian Invasion 2:The Invadening
  • napaljeonnapaljeon Junior Member Posts: 13Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Dear CA, what hell did you do with blood pack. I was waiting to buy it and now when i get paypal and buy blood pack i was angry. It wasnt a blood pack that i saw on steam. Please do something or put new pictures so people ho buy it wont be disapointed like me, soory for my english i live in croatia.
  • Legio XIIILegio XIII Senior Member Posts: 230Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    napaljeon wrote: »
    Dear CA, what hell did you do with blood pack. I was waiting to buy it and now when i get paypal and buy blood pack i was angry. It wasnt a blood pack that i saw on steam. Please do something or put new pictures so people ho buy it wont be disapointed like me, soory for my english i live in croatia.

Yeah definitely the blood pack needs to be fixed or redone in its original form, also considering we've payed for that.........
    aand napaljeon, before Fall of the Samurai the Blood pack DLC was like to it's shown on steam
    Mortvi solvm finem belli vidervnt
    (just the dead have seen the end of war)
    Plato

I found Rome a city of bricks, i return it made of marble
    Emp. Avgvstvs

ONE OF THE OLD GUARD TOTAL WAR BOYS , FAN SINCE 2001, HEY I LIKE HISTORY BASED TW GAMES.

TW Warhammer.... well no thanks, i'm waiting for the next historical setting one.
    edited April 2012
    Legio XIII wrote: »
    Yeah definitely the blood pack needs to be fixed or redone in its original form, also considering we've payed for that.........
    aand napaljeon, before Fall of the Samurai the Blood pack DLC was like to it's shown on steam

Oh i didnt now i buy blood pack after Fots was out on steam. tnx for telling me that...
  • NewbieOneKenobiNewbieOneKenobi Senior Member Posts: 142Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Has there been a minor tweak lately or something? I've caught Steam downloading something for Shogun 2, it didn't say what but the patch had already been downloaded before then, I think (should've been along with FotS, I guess).
  • Colonel MallardColonel Mallard Senior Member Posts: 1,044Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Has there been a minor tweak lately or something? I've caught Steam downloading something for Shogun 2, it didn't say what but the patch had already been downloaded before then, I think (should've been along with FotS, I guess).
    A hotfix. It readded the debug cam to multiplayer, and fixed (ostensibly) replays.
    I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it...

"If at first you don't succeed, you fail."

"All I know is that my gut says maybe" - President Average of the Neutral Planet

Total War:Barbarian Invasion 2:The Invadening
    edited April 2012
    Can somebody tell how much they will need to repaire blood pack(in weeks, days, please no god months), because i cant wait i just buyit and sow nothing :(
  • TotalWarAuthorityTotalWarAuthority Junior Member Posts: 22Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    An amazing amount of fixes, good job CA. I feel dumb asking this, but how do you install this patch? Or is it already installed with steam?
    I am the master of the Seleucid Empire. Fear me!
    Subscribe to my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/TotalWarAuthority
  • Billy RuffianBilly Ruffian Moderator UKPosts: 27,456Registered Users, Moderators
    edited April 2012
    It's automatic through Steam, providing you have the download option enabled.

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
  • inucha5inucha5 Member Posts: 34Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    ok so i play fall of samurai. and after about 15 min it crashes every time. i also re installed game. updated all drives i got more the required specs idk what to do. its like i play main campaign then i fight battles then bam crash. over and over in all different parts. is there a fix
    King of Greece.
  • reftsoulsreftsouls Junior Member Posts: 4Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238484
    just type bcdedit /set increaseuserva 2500 in cmd and restart your pc.
  • inucha5inucha5 Member Posts: 34Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    reftsouls wrote: »
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=238484
    just type bcdedit /set increaseuserva 2500 in cmd and restart your pc.

thank you. but i got windows 7 64bit and when i type the whole thing nothing happens :( no confirmation pops up like the forum says it should
    King of Greece.
  • Billy RuffianBilly Ruffian Moderator UKPosts: 27,456Registered Users, Moderators
    edited April 2012
    You would be better making a thread in the support forum, following these guidelines http://forums.totalwar.com/showthread.php/9291-***Before-You-Post-in-the-Total-War-Shogun-2-Support-Forum-Please-Read-First!***

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png
13»
This discussion has been closed.