Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

MOD: AI always loose survival battles in chaos realms

TrubbleTrubble Registered Users Posts: 22
edited March 10 in Community Mods
This mod will cause the AI to always loose survival battles in the chaos realms.

It is a cheat that allows you to take your time in the chaos realms, as the AI can never win. I am sharing it as it might be something that increases some peoples fun.

Put the .pack file in your data folder in the folder where the game is installed. Remove the file to remove the MOD.

This mod does NOT require ANY tampering with the official files.

IMPORTANT: It is likely that this mod will work for the rest of the games lifetime as it is a really really simple mod, but it is strongly recommended to delete this file and switch to a real mod through steam workshop or the like (once the workshop gets released).

You can find the packfile here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8hagj468mtoi4n/trubble_ai_always_loose.pack?dl=0
Post edited by Trubble on

Comments

• itsonlymeitsonlyme Registered Users Posts: 338
    Thanks for that. I've actually started playing again.
  • DamazigDamazig Registered Users Posts: 3
    I've notice way too late how stupid this problem would be and now I already have 3 factions with 4 souls. Is there anything like this but that makes them lose the final Belakor level?
  • TrubbleTrubble Registered Users Posts: 22
    Damazig said:

I've notice way too late how stupid this problem would be and now I already have 3 factions with 4 souls. Is there anything like this but that makes them lose the final Belakor level?

This mod also prevents the AI from winning the forge of souls battle. :-)
  • MaSMaS Registered Users Posts: 3
    Trubble said:

Damazig said:

This mod also prevents the AI from winning the forge of souls battle. :-)
    I assume your comment can be read as "it's safe to add this mod to an existing campaign and it will work"?

regardless, fantastic job mate, thank you oh so much, this is exactly what I wanted,
  • TrubbleTrubble Registered Users Posts: 22
    MaS said:

I assume your comment can be read as "it's safe to add this mod to an existing campaign and it will work"?

regardless, fantastic job mate, thank you oh so much, this is exactly what I wanted,

You're welcome!

The mod is safe to add and remove as you like. It does not go into the savefile or anything, a simple code check that is overwritten, but only for as long as you have the mod installed.
  • MaSMaS Registered Users Posts: 3
    Trubble said:

MaS said:

You're welcome!

The mod is safe to add and remove as you like. It does not go into the savefile or anything, a simple code check that is overwritten, but only for as long as you have the mod installed.
    splendid, thanks for the clarification

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file