Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Behold the Tzeentch-Cathay-Lizardmen Alliance

TheWattman#7460TheWattman#7460 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1,579
You know what's wonderful about WH3? With just one tiny almost unoticeable little bit of Changing >:) , its possible to form the bestest of friendships across what before seemed like uncrossable racial boundaries and predjudices, especially the previously unthinkable Order-Chaos divides. No longer do you have to be stopped from creating the coalition-armies of your dreams by something like game-mechanics or decades of antagonistic lore.

The benevolent Changer of Ways, the Great Raven God Tzeentch, has accomplished a major part of his plans, which is to convince the races of Order of what they share and have in common. Both share the goals of knowledge and progress. Because after all, what knowledge can be gained or what progress can be made if there are no people around to possess or accomplish them? Evolution does not always demand extinction. And thus, the Great Schemer has enlisted the aid of Order-aligned beings against the other forces of Chaos in a perfect win-win scenario. For Tzeentch it means sole domination of all the Realms of Chaos and in the desolate wastes. For the Order-aligned, it means the end of the assaults of Khorne, the plagues and decay concocted by Nurgle and the decadent corruption of Slaanesh. Replaced by Order, Progress and unlimited Magic.

To that end, gaze upon the world where the Lizardmen of the Dragon Islands fight and kill Chaos Marauders together

Or where the soldiers of the Storm Dragon of Cathay fight as one with Forsaken and Spawns of Tzeentch!

A glorious future lies ahead indeed!

Comments

• lcmiracle#6727lcmiracle#6727 Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Friendship do be magick
  • kufaree#1220kufaree#1220 Registered Users Posts: 875
    Lizardmen? Are they in game?
  • Itharus#3127Itharus#3127 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 16,397
    Ah. Joy. We will see the Thorgrim/Eshin treaties again.

sigh.
  • Veldrinar#2882Veldrinar#2882 Registered Users Posts: 650
    kufaree said:

There's like...one settlement, I think?

Also this is beautiful. All hail the Changer!
  • TheWattman#7460TheWattman#7460 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,579
    lcmiracle said:

Friendship do be magick

The best friendships always are!
    kufaree said:

At the bottom southeastern corner of the map lies the Dragon Islands, inhabited by Tepok's Spawn.
    Veldrinar said:

Also this is beautiful. All hail the Changer!

Hail the Raven God!
  • 55JoNNo55JoNNo Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    Good effort! Tzeentch is a great one to try this with due to all the changing of ways toys you get. I can just about stretch my headcanon to say the cults of Tzeentch have dominated and corrupted Cathayan thinking. Lizardmen tho? Lol!

Bohemond for game 3 please!

• mightygloin#2446mightygloin#2446 Karaz-a-KarakRegistered Users Posts: 6,123
    Itharus said:

sigh.

Yea so this is the Skaven & Dwarfs alliance of WH3. Such sandbox much Warhammer :trollface:
  • Data5#9904Data5#9904 Registered Users Posts: 495
    edited March 18
  • Yurisusuki#2746Yurisusuki#2746 Somewhere in LustriaRegistered Users Posts: 1,367
    How you make peace with non chaos races?
    Gib mony plox i report u

http://www.pudim.com.br/

SALVATION

It takes only a minor change that I made to one of the game files, enabling normal diplomacy for all chaos races.
  • MiniaAr#5798MiniaAr#5798 Registered Users Posts: 1,788

It takes only a minor change that I made to one of the game files, enabling normal diplomacy for all chaos races.
    No problem with that but then people should lower the volume on the "Skavens- Dwarfs alliance fiasco all over again" because you had to change the game files to have such a thing happen.
  • Bies#4376Bies#4376 Junior Member SwedenRegistered Users Posts: 5,800
    believe in Change!

"I shivered at the sight of her - her beauty far beyond that of mortal man. But her soul glowed with an inner darkness that chilled my very core."

• saweendra#3399saweendra#3399 Registered Users Posts: 19,328

Itharus said:

sigh.

Yea so this is the Skaven & Dwarfs alliance of WH3. Such sandbox much Warhammer :trollface:
    Hey let the two lovers enjoy each others company.

Hopefully death master in this game will not recive the tragic order to kill the lover.

#givemoreunitsforbrettonia, my bret dlc

• Vessinger#1693Vessinger#1693 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    kufaree said:

I played about 3 or 4 campaigns before I even knew they were there. They're about as far away from every currently playable faction as you can physically get on that map.
  • EarthDragonEarthDragon Registered Users Posts: 1,180
    This thread actually highlights that Lizardmen should be immune to certain Chaos shenanigans, and why revamping the older races DOES need to be of a high Priority.

If you are playing Chaos, either you need to snuff out the Lizardmen, or convince someone else to do it. Converting them to your cause should not in any way be an option.
  • EarthDragonEarthDragon Registered Users Posts: 1,180

Oh. Was this the result of you screwing with game files? Then whatever

This thread actually highlights that Lizardmen should be immune to certain Chaos shenanigans, and why revamping the older races DOES need to be of a high Priority.

If you are playing Chaos, either you need to snuff out the Lizardmen, or convince someone else to do it. Converting them to your cause should not in any way be an option.

Oh. Was this the result of you screwing with game files? Then whatever

Lol yeah, just me wanting to recruit some tough frontline infantry for my Tzeentch armies. And the fact that Lizardmen are my favourite Order race paired with my favourite Chaos God.
  • Ben1990#8909Ben1990#8909 Registered Users Posts: 2,869
    kufaree said:

Yes. Literally right bottom corner of the campaign map.