Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Would you like to see Napoleon's retailer specific units released as DLC?

Comments

• gamirmirgagamirmirga Member Posts: 87Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    this is great, thanks shireknight!!! this is what I was talking about, just with information we are happy and we will wait as long as it takes. looking forward to it!!!
    SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM.
  • zeentzeent Member Posts: 55Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Great news, can't wait till we get the units :)
  • JartunJartun Banned Posts: 6Banned Users
    edited March 2012
    Yeah !!!!! Victory !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool:
  • K3rvusK3rvus Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Yes!!!!!
    Epic News!!!!!
    I really LOVE CA!!!!
  • Crazy SteveCrazy Steve Senior Member Posts: 1,429Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    This shows what a little pol from the fans can do. Good job guys and cheers for CA for once again listening to its fans!
    [PORTABLE-ID]crazysteve[/PORTABLE-ID]
  • connorleeconnorlee Junior Member Posts: 8Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    I am very excited!!!
    edited March 2012
    I already have the Elite Regiments, and I love them. I can't wait for the pre-orders
  • StingrayStingray Senior Member Posts: 104Registered Users
    edited March 2012
  • EmberlandEmberland Banned Posts: 1Banned Users
    edited March 2012
    Soon ............. I think so .... But I'm not sure :eek:
  • HeirofAlexanderHeirofAlexander Senior Member Posts: 1,088Registered Users
    edited March 2012
    Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire! Shire!

All hail SHIRE!!!

But what will it be called?

The Retailer Specific Previously Pre-Order Exclusive Unit Pack DLC

That just does not sound right to me.. :p

lol

Great job Shire, and once again CA, you show that you care about your fans ;)
    edited March 2012
    Hey, Shire. I was wondering if they could make an all factions DLC pack. Campaigns and battles and stuff. Does that sound good?
  • Alec_FortescueAlec_Fortescue Junior Member Posts: 16Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    yay... after so many months =]
    edited April 2012
    Just to clearify, we get :

The pre-order retailer specific units
    The Elite Regiments Pack
    and the Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars?

Is it possible we will get the Battle of Kawagoe, which was a pre-order for Shogun 2?
  • JartunJartun Banned Posts: 6Banned Users
    edited April 2012
    Still no news ............ :(
  • The Emperor NapoleonThe Emperor Napoleon Banned Posts: 4Banned Users
    edited April 2012
    Many people are waiting for this DLC. But I think we'll get it soon ! :cool:
    edited April 2012
    Nearly three weeks since statement by Shireknight. Still nothing from CA or Sega. A little disappointing to say the least. Well we can live in hope....DLC for Easter would of been nice.
    edited April 2012
    Last month ( to the day ) Shireknight a respected administrator here at Total War wrote the following :-

Ok I was at CA's office yesturday and I raised this issue direct with Craig, Craig is well aware of this thread and the communities desire to obtain all of Napoleons unreleased DLC units and CA know that a lot of Total War fans are collectors and simply have to have every single unit in all of the games and are dissapointed themselves that the players havn't been able to do this with Napoleon.

With this in mind you'll be overjoyed to hear that CA have already decided on and authorised the release of Napoleon's DLC units and have now passed a request onto Sega to see if they are also happy to have them released and decide in which form the release can take place.

We are now just waiting for Sega to decide on the next step so keep your fingers crossed guys and hopefully we'll have some official news in the not too distant future.

Well i would like to say :-
    Everyone here at Total War who wants these units released , yes including myself were overjoyed that these units were most likely going to be released in some form of DLC.

Well :-
    1. It as now been a month and there as been NO official announcement from Creative Assembly.
    2. There as been NO official statement from SEGA.

Surely it would only have been courteous to release some kind of statement to let us know how things were developing ? Or do certain parties think that if nothing is said or done this issue would just fade away ?

Come on CA and SEGA, People here want the chance to own these units, this topic/issue will NOT be " FORGOTTEN. "
  • LSDLSD Senior Member Posts: 861Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    There's nothing official, but i have it on good authority that a friend of mine's brother has word from Craig himself that the guys at Sega are working on collaborating with CA for the release of these units.

...but you didn't hear it from me *wink wink*
    [portable-ID]lsd[/portable-ID]
    Feel free to check out my Steam guide on naval combat in E:TW
    edited April 2012
    These things might take time, I would not think it was first prio either. So it's all about being patient.
  • YoutorgYoutorg Banned Posts: 4Banned Users
    edited April 2012
    Thank you CA! I hope that Sega will accept this DLC. :D
  • JSjJSj Member Posts: 51Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    Well, I can't see why they would say no to what is basically free money. Everything already exist, they just have to make it available for purchase.
  • ranknfileranknfile Senior Member Posts: 6,859Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    They may have promised sellers that the units for these sellers customers were "exclusive" to that seller.
    If so then they cannot make them available without breaking their word/contract.
    "Whoever desires is always poor" - Claudian
    edited April 2012
    ranknfile...If you read what Shireknight wrote you will see that Creative Assembly have AUTHORISED it and are waiting on SEGA.
    edited April 2012
    They probably meant the units were exclusive for the time being.
    edited April 2012
    Final DLC should contain missing contents : Heroes of Napoleonic Wars, 10th Hussars , Elite Regiment , Preorder Units. :)
    edited April 2012
    The Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars pack can already be purchased at the steam store.
    edited April 2012
    connorlee wrote: »
    The Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars pack can already be purchased at the steam store.

Where at Steam ? It is not available as a separate DLC / Pack........It comes with the Imperial edition.
    edited April 2012
    Under where it says write a recommendation, it says buy Napoleon Total War Imperial Edition and receive 10 additional elite units. It costs 20 dollars
  • Dionysius the MightyDionysius the Mighty Senior Member Posts: 3,194Registered Users
    edited April 2012
    That's the full game. There are people who already own the game, but who don't have these units. When SEGA finally releases them, everyone will be able to use them.
    [PORTABLE-ID]dionysiusthemighty[/PORTABLE-ID]

"Every position must be held to the last man: there must be no retirement. With our backs to the wall and believing in the justice of our cause each one of us must fight on to the end." ~ Field Marshal Haig, order to British troops, 1918

Please view the Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
    edited April 2012
    I wonder if Sega will accept this DLC.... I think many people would buy this content.... :D I hope that this units will be released in the next month :cool: